Author Topic: What You Elected  (Read 1148 times)

The Coach

What You Elected
« on: November 07, 2008, 07:24:38 PM »
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let's go to couple stories I have here from Change.gov, www.Change.gov: Office of the President-Elect.  "Homeland security" is the topic of this section of the website.  This is a website that basically tells you what Obama is going to do, what he's telling us he's going to do.  Homeland Security defines the problem, and then he says this: "The idea here is to win the battle of ideas.  An Obama administration will defeat Al-Qaeda in what the 9/11 Commission called 'the battle of ideas' by returning to an American foreign policy consistent with America's traditional values and by working with moderates within the Islamic world to counter Al-Qaeda propaganda.  Barack Obama will establish a $2 billion global education fund to work to eliminate the global education deficit and offer an alternative to extremist schools."

So you're going to be paying for schools that try to convert terrorists.  Then, in the same section on homeland security, Barack Hussein Obama says, "We're going to prevent nuclear fuel from becoming nuclear bombs.  Obama will work with other interested governments to establish a new international nuclear energy architecture, including an international nuclear fuel bank, international nuclear fuel cycle centers, and reliable fuel supply assurances to meet growing demands for nuclear power without contributing to the proliferation of nuclear material and fuel production facilities.  Barack Obama will set the goal of a nuclear-free world.  Barack Obama will show the world that America believes in its existing commitment under the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty to work to eliminate all nuclear weapons.  Barack Obama will seek real, verifiable reductions in nuclear stockpiles." 

"Barack Obama will seek deep, verifiable reductions in all US and Russian nuclear weapons and will work with other nuclear powers to reduce global stockpiles dramatically by the end of his presidency." So in just the Homeland Security segment, we're going to give $2 billion to Arabs to supposedly reform their schools, and then we're going to disarm -- while the Russians, the KGB coming back to power and putting missiles in Europe aimed at Poland.  Vladimir Putin is so excited over Obama's election, he wants to be president again.  It's almost like he's a football coach and he just got handed the schedule, and he gets to play the Oakland Raiders 16 times a season, or the Detroit Lions 16 times -- at home! 

More from Change.gov, www.Change.gov: Office of the President-Elect.  I went and looked. I went and looked.  I went to Obama's website.  "The Obama administration will call on Americans to serve in order to meet the nation's challenges.  President-Elect Obama will expand national service programs like" Americorpse, Peace Corpse, will create a new Classroom Corpse. I'm saying it that way on purpose, folks.  I know it's "corps," but I like "corpse."  If you let me finish, I will explain what Classroom Corpse is.  "Barack Obama will create a new Classroom [Corpse] to help teachers in underserved schools as well as a new" Health Corpse, a Clean Energy Corpse, and Veterans Corpse.  "Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year. 

"Obama will encourage retiring Americans," that would be you seasoned citizens, "to serve by improving programs available for individuals over age 55 while at the same time promoting youth programs such as Youth Build and Head Start."  Obama will call citizens of all ages to serve America, a plan to require 50 hours here, a hundred hours there, senior citizens gotta work with other senior citizens and the Head Start program.  Well, I don't know.  This is indentured servitude.  I don't know what you have to do for this. I don't know what happens to you if you don't do it, but this is his plan.  Now, as my buddy Steve Gilbert at Sweetness-Light.com observes, "Lincoln abolished slavery many years ago," and there's more that I found from the Obama Change.gov Office of the President-Elect website with his plans.  So don't talk to me about thuggery or any of that.  Get off your duffs out there and find out just what the hell you elected.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: By the way, ladies and gentlemen, also from the www.Change.gov website, office the president-elect, "Obama and Biden support a system that allows undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens."  We will work with Mexico to make this happen.  Can anybody say amnesty?  It's right there on Obama's own website the plans that he has, and the plans that he doesn't have. 

END TRANSCRIPT

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: What You Elected
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 10:16:09 PM »
Well the Hate Machine got some juice. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 12:51:56 AM »
Anti-American 8)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 04:48:37 AM »
Why are people so afraid of serving their country? It's not like he's asking someone to go die in Iraq.
G

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 04:54:14 AM »
Why are people so afraid of serving their country? It's not like he's asking someone to go die in Iraq.

Don't be silly, patrotism is defined by wearing a flag pin, hating other people and waving a flag not actually wanting to uplift and help fellow citizens ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 05:56:05 AM »
Don't be silly, patrotism is defined by wearing a flag pin, hating other people and waving a flag not actually wanting to uplift and help fellow citizens ::)
haha.
I'm actually a bit jealous - because if this shit is actually done, it will boost patriotism and community spirit tremendously.
But it's a very brave task.
As empty as paradise

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 06:19:25 AM »
Were the same people bitching when Bush wanted to offer amnesty but settled on the guest worker program?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 06:23:55 AM »
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

More from Change.gov, www.Change.gov: Office of the President-Elect.  I went and looked. I went and looked.  I went to Obama's website.  "The Obama administration will call on Americans to serve in order to meet the nation's challenges.  President-Elect Obama will expand national service programs like" Americorpse, Peace Corpse, will create a new Classroom Corpse. I'm saying it that way on purpose, folks.  I know it's "corps," but I like "corpse."  If you let me finish, I will explain what Classroom Corpse is.  "Barack Obama will create a new Classroom [Corpse] to help teachers in underserved schools as well as a new" Health Corpse, a Clean Energy Corpse, and Veterans Corpse.  "Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Hey Joe, did you edit this transcript yourself?

BTW - what exactly is the problem with the President asking people to volunteer to help others.  What patriotric, god loving American would have a problem with that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 07:45:39 AM »
The majority of americans chose obama.

Right now, rush is just spitting sour grapes.  He's in the minority.  He's as bad as those CTers :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 10:18:47 AM »
 ;D Here's some patriots serving their country too.

Classroom Corps

Youth Corps

Teachers Corps

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 10:32:31 AM »
brutal 12 inch legs.