Author Topic: Silvio Berlusconi: "Obama young, handsome and suntanned".  (Read 5257 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Silvio Berlusconi: "Obama young, handsome and suntanned".
« on: November 07, 2008, 07:37:26 PM »
ROME — Italians never quite know whether to laugh or cry at Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. But many reacted with incredulity and outrage after the prime minister amiably called the first African-American president-elect in United States history “young, handsome and suntanned.”
Many Italian newspapers gave the comment nearly as much front-page attention as Mr. Obama’s victory itself. The journalist Curzio Maltese wrote “Mr. Berlusconi never fails to live up to our worst expectations.”

Mr. Berlusconi excels at deflating such lofty talk. He said that his remark had been “a compliment” and that his critics lacked irony. He said the Italian left was wrong about everything, “including their lack of a sense of humor.” He added: “Too bad for them. God save us from imbeciles.”

In Brussels on Friday, when Mr. Berlusconi was asked by a reporter if he would apologize, he said whoever had asked the question should be added to “the list” of imbeciles, Bloomberg News reported. “You should apologize to Italy,” it quoted him as saying.

In 2002, he said that Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen of Denmark was “so handsome I’m thinking of introducing him to my wife.”

In 2003, he compared a German in the European Parliament to a Nazi concentration camp guard.

In 2005, he caused a diplomatic commotion after hinting that he had persuaded the Finnish president, Tarja Halonen, to back Italy to host the European Food Safety Authority by wooing her. “I had to use all my playboy tactics, even if they have not been used for some time,” he said.

Yet Mr. Berlusconi’s latest gaffe seemed to tap into a deep well of anger at him, which is at least as strong as his high approval ratings.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Silvio Berlusconi: "Obama young, handsome and suntanned".
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 07:42:34 PM »
Putin , medvedev and berlusconi are right to laugh at the neutered, multicultural and effeminate West.

I too think that this is just a new low for north america.

You cant send a weakest message to the rest of the world, and tough mofos like the russians and chinese can smell how weak the USA are now.

I think people like berlusconi and putin must be stunned by the decline of north america. I think they didnt even think this would happen THAT fast.

They re laughing in disbelief and with scorn toward the USA, and you know what? that is all it deserves after what happened.

talk about selling your ass to the third world.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 07:43:31 PM »
Putin , medvedev and berlusconi are right to laugh at the neutered, multicultural and effeminate West.

I too think that this is just a new low for north america.

You cant send a weakest message to the rest of the world, and tough mofos like the russians and chinese can smell how weak the USA are now.

I think people like berlusconi and putin must be stunned by the decline of north america. I think they didnt even think this would happen THAT fast.

They re laughing in disbelief and with scorn toward the USA, and you know what? that is all it deserves after what happened.

LOL  ::)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »
laugh all you want iran and russia already tore a new asshole to obonga only hours after he got elected (LOL) while israel is emiting great concern about the fact an ex muslim who want to "talk" with foreign tyrants is now leading the historically white first world power...

All tyrants worldwide can smell fear and weakness like dogs. Obonga has been elected by a generation of dreaming neutered tree huggers who cant handle the reality, soon they will collide with it and their messiah will screw like a newbie.

He 's exactly the kind of guy that shouldnt be in control of the USA while the East is tougher than ever and ready to rise again.

Most experts are pretty sure israel and bush are about to bomb iran nuclear facilities that might lead to an iranian nuke test very soon.

They ll have to do it now cause they know that obonga would be too soft and scared to do it.

Most american wanted to look better in the eye of the rest of the world, but in reality they now appear to be WEAKER than ever, and concerned by what other nations may think of them. Say goodbye to America seen as a strong and invincible nation, all of those who voted for obonga flushed it down the toilet.

Congrats you stupid hippies.

io856

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »
I always find it funny when people come on here with <5 posts and already have an avatar  ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »
Donald represents a kind of reverse chic, sort of like a bluto. :-X

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 07:59:30 PM »
yes and you have 16000 posts and still nobody knows you, you piece of fucking shit

"Donald" meltdown LOL

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 09:06:18 PM »
Any links to statements regarding obama made by Putin, Iran, Israel etc?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 10:52:15 PM »
yes and you have 16000 posts and still nobody knows you, you piece of fucking shit

That's because 15 of those 16 K posts were made at the truce thread, where Pumpy posted the same 3 pictures of 94' Dorian in the worst shape of his life and the quote from Sergio Oliva that Dorian had a belly like a cow.

Pumpster = one trick poney.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 11:05:15 PM »
I always find it funny when people come on here with <5 posts and already have an avatar  ;D

And enemies....flaming, et cetera.... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 01:04:50 AM »
  That's because 15 of those 16 K posts were made at the truce thread, where Pumpy posted the same 3 pictures of 94' Dorian in the worst shape of his life and the quote from Sergio Oliva that Dorian had a belly like a cow.

Pumpster = one trick poney.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sucky's been discredited repeatedly as a clown associated with extremely weak logic in his reasoning, an admitted nervous breakdown and claims of a 620 BP. FYI most of his posts were the result of stallking me on the losing end of said thread with the same obsessiveness shown here. ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 01:09:18 AM »
People stay on course, this is whats important in this thread not the gimmick accounts!

obama is a piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 01:11:42 AM »
People stay on course, this is whats important in this thread not the gimmick accounts!

Unlikely, i'm in some minds the size of peas LOL

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 01:13:58 AM »
Better than calling him "black" when he's actually as white as he's black.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 01:22:26 AM »

This one chronically on the same racial themes. At least admit you approve of the white part. ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 01:30:03 AM »

LOL, I love when people say this. Yes, white pols frequently get racial slurs and white supremist death threats.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2008, 01:35:21 AM »
LOL, I love when people say this. Yes, white pols frequently get racial slurs and white supremist death threats.

Wow...talk about being blind...so there are no white minorities? That received as bad of a treatment as blacks? Want to think about that some more before you make a fool of yourself?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2008, 01:36:28 AM »
Silvio in action:

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »
Wow...talk about being blind...so there are no white minorities? That received as bad of a treatment as blacks? Want to think about that some more before you make a fool of yourself?

No, I'll leave making the fool to you, you're doing all over the board and I would not want to get into your way :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2008, 01:39:13 AM »
No, I'll leave making the fool to you, you're doing all over the board and I would not want to get into your way :D

The easiest example will be Jewish people, they have been haunted down for centuries , but I guess since Jewish people don't cry out and call every successful Jewish person the one than it doesn't count.

There are plenty of more white or other large races that have minorities groups within them, besides, 9% of the population is hardly a minority if you think about it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 02:38:23 AM »
This isnt bodybuilding related. By does Pumpster post stuff like this on the G&O?
Z

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 02:53:00 AM »
This isnt bodybuilding related. By does Pumpster post stuff like this on the G&O?

Yes, if you were a mod you could move it. The G&O mods here are not up to the task it seems... :-\
No doubt about it...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 03:00:29 AM »
Yes, if you were a mod you could move it. The G&O mods here are not up to the task it seems... :-\

I'd move it in a heartbeat and I would flag repeative offenders like Pumpster, say three times in a row they get their threads moved they would be moved themselves - to the timeout board!

Vote Bluto for G&O!

Yes we can!
Z

io856

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2008, 03:01:59 AM »
I would like to see Bluto as G&O mod

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2008, 03:02:49 AM »
I'd move it in a heartbeat and I would flag repeative offenders like Pumpster, say three times in a row they get their threads moved they would be moved themselves - to the timeout board!

Vote Bluto for G&O!

Yes we can!

Change - We need!!

Bluto for G&O mod!!

webcke for some other mod position!!
No doubt about it...