Author Topic: More Priceless Material from Hannity forums... ahahahahaha  (Read 1415 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: More Priceless Material from Hannity forums... ahahahahaha
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 10:24:02 AM »
I made two posts over at Huffington long ago and got kicked off because they couldn't handle the truth.

I was kicked off of free republic after 8 posts. I guess conservatives are just more tolerant.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: More Priceless Material from Hannity forums... ahahahahaha
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 10:28:13 AM »
That was the intention of the framers of the Constitution, aka "Founding Fathers". They wanted only the rich to be able to vote and the remaining population to work for a living.

Not exactly. The original intent of the electoral college wsa to prevent people from only voting locally. It's a moot point with television and internet nowadays, but at the time it would have been unlikely for someone in one part of the country to know a whole lot about a candidate from another patt.

It's interesting how the British point of view has ALWAYS been taken out of the equation and not excluded from any historical talk about our country's beginnings. I actually saw a BBC documentary about the war of independence and some of the things the Brits were talking about would make Americans look at the "Founding Fathers" very differently.

TAlk on this.