Author Topic: If my shoulder bone hurts after I do front double bicep, what is the reason?  (Read 1135 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
To much muscle mass in the lats? Or doing pull downs to heavy and strict? Thanks.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
it means you are gay

Complex Carbs

You have a penis that was surgically implanted under your skin while you were sleeping.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
ok

sometimes the middle of my backbone hurts too.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Try hanging from a pull up bar for 30 seconds to stretch your back out. Also laying on a foam roll helps.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I feel it mostly when I do pull downs fore some odd reason. I got this walmart weight machine and I have to attach 50 lbs extra on it because it seams to be made for smaller person and I try not to lean back when doing them also. Should one lean back, I see some PROs doing this, but I always thought that was cheating.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
I feel it mostly when I do pull downs fore some odd reason. I got this walmart weight machine and I have to attach 50 lbs extra on it because it seams to be made for smaller person and I try not to lean back when doing them also. Should one lean back, I see some PROs doing this, but I always thought that was cheating.

you have bigger issues

marcus

• Getbig IV
I did pulldowns with moderate weight high reps with my back slightly arched back.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...

Leaning back a bit is fine.

It's funny when i see people do pulldowns sitting perfectly upright and they have to have they're head turned to the side or else they would smack the bar into they're nose.
No doubt about it...

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
To much muscle mass in the lats? Or doing pull downs to heavy and strict? Thanks.

no such thing as a shoulder bone tool...go get an anatomy chart.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Another no chins bodybuilder.

laurion

• Getbig III
no such thing as a shoulder bone tool...go get an anatomy chart.

lol, why so mean...