Author Topic: Lonnie Teper's blog - Kelly Ryan says the marriage is over  (Read 16869 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lonnie Teper's blog - Kelly Ryan says the marriage is over
« on: November 09, 2008, 10:17:23 PM »

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/blogs/lonnie/?p=648

For those of you who caught the CBS 48 Hours Mystery program Saturday night dealing with the ever-lasting Craig Titus-Kelly Ryan trial, I hoped you viewed carefully the ending graphics. The first one says Craig is appealing his 21 to 55 year sentence (Titus and his lawyer Mark Saggese said Judge Jackie Glass originally agreed to a 17 to 55 year term). The second says Kelly is ending her marriage to Craig.

So far, the latter statement has garnered little attention on the web, but for those who swore Kelly would stick by her Svengali till death do them part, it should have been a shocking revelation. Afterall, Titus came out on television after the original plea bargain deal was completed and said he really was innocent of homicide in the death of friend/personal assist Melissa James, but was copping to the plea  “so my wife can have a life.”

Several years back, at the Contra Costa Bodybuilding Championships (where I emceed and Craig and Kelly guest posed), Ryan told me at a restaurant after the event that, at one point, she was considering divorce, but that Titus talked her out of it. “Craig assured me all couples had their problems, and that we would get through it,” Kelly said, without getting specific about what those problems were.

Exactly a year later, same scenario at same eatery, I asked Kelly how the marriage was going. “Great,” she said. When I brought up our previous conversation, she denied ever mentioning a possible divorce. Now, I’m not saying Ryan was lyin’, but it was, at the least, a memory lapse. Her original dialogue with me was so surprising because I was one of many who had heard about Kelly’s total devotion to Craig.

So, what did I think of the 48 Hours Mystery production? Good in some area’s, lacking in others. First of all, they said Melissa moved to Las Vegas to help out Titus and Ryan with their new clothing business, in 2005 after the demise of her Florida dance studio. Actually, Melissa had lived with Kelly and Craig way before then; I think it was 2001 or 2002 when she shared the couple’s Marine del Rey apartment.

There was no mention of Craig’s previous troubles with the law. No mention of the murder-for-hire plot that eventually resulted in prison time for Ronald Brady. And whatever became of Anthony Gross, the 23-year-old who accompanied Craig and Kelly out to the dessert where they set Kelly’s red Jaguar, with Melissa in the trunk (the question of whether James was dead or not at this point is still unsolved), on fire?

All of us are still wondering what actually happened. For one, I do not believe Craig’s version displayed for the program. Melissa was beating up Kelly, tasering her in the leg, and then was hitting Craig on the back of his head with the gun before he slammed Melissa to the ground? After being chocked by Craig, Melissa then got up, and went into her bedroom? Craig and Kelly moved into another room before checking on Melissa about 40 minutes later, only to find her dead, in Craig’s words, of an overdose?

Kelly, who seemed truly remorseful as she spoke to the court, apparently has undergone a deep religious conversion while behind bars. If so, let’s hear what Kelly says REALLY took place that Tuesday, December 14, 2005 afternoon. Would Kelly let Craig plead guilty to a murder he didn’t commit? Only Craig and Kelly know what went down that day. Now we’ve heard Craig’s version. I want to hear Kelly’s side of the story.

Grenade

• Getbig III
Re: Lonnie Teper's blog - Kelly Ryan says the marriage is over
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 10:25:43 PM »
titus will destroy that tiny schmoe lonnie when he gets out

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 10:27:59 PM »
I have always liked Kelly and was interested in watching the show...when i did earlier today i too found it to be a bit vague in areas...maybe 48 hours is not like a 20/20, maybe it's more acting.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 11:03:29 PM »
Great, now I'm going down to jail tomorrow to start my relationship with Kelly.  Yeah bitches!! >:(  ;D
She'll be nice and ready by the time she gets out :)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 11:44:53 PM »
Great, now I'm going down to jail tomorrow to start my relationship with Kelly.  Yeah bitches!! >:(  ;D
You can have the beat and weathered old hag, I'm sure no one will stop you... :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 12:08:48 AM »
You can have the beat and weathered old hag, I'm sure no one will stop you... :-X

Watch your mouth convict, that's my future wife you're talking about. ;D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 12:26:12 AM »
Watch your mouth convict, that's my future wife you're talking about. ;D
I'm sure you can do better than her, you handsome ebony mountain of muscle.  :-*

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 03:12:54 AM »
How soon before Kelly is accepting deposits on her face from generous forgiving types?

io856

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 03:17:29 AM »
Thats so sad, what a bitch for letting her man go like that :-\

So he can't make money and have fun but its her HUSBAND... jesus that makes me sad

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 03:42:52 AM »

For those of you who caught the CBS 48 Hours Mystery program Saturday night dealing with the ever-lasting Craig Titus-Kelly Ryan trial, I hoped you viewed carefully the ending graphics. The first one says Craig is appealing his 21 to 55 year sentence (Titus and his lawyer Mark Saggese said Judge Jackie Glass originally agreed to a 17 to 55 year term). The second says Kelly is ending her marriage to Craig.

So far, the latter statement has garnered little attention on the web, but for those who swore Kelly would stick by her Svengali till death do them part, it should have been a shocking revelation. Afterall, Titus came out on television after the original plea bargain deal was completed and said he really was innocent of homicide in the death of friend/personal assist Melissa James, but was copping to the plea  “so my wife can have a life.”

Several years back, at the Contra Costa Bodybuilding Championships (where I emceed and Craig and Kelly guest posed), Ryan told me at a restaurant after the event that, at one point, she was considering divorce, but that Titus talked her out of it. “Craig assured me all couples had their problems, and that we would get through it,” Kelly said, without getting specific about what those problems were.

Exactly a year later, same scenario at same eatery, I asked Kelly how the marriage was going. “Great,” she said. When I brought up our previous conversation, she denied ever mentioning a possible divorce. Now, I’m not saying Ryan was lyin’, but it was, at the least, a memory lapse. Her original dialogue with me was so surprising because I was one of many who had heard about Kelly’s total devotion to Craig.

So, what did I think of the 48 Hours Mystery production? Good in some area’s, lacking in others. First of all, they said Melissa moved to Las Vegas to help out Titus and Ryan with their new clothing business, in 2005 after the demise of her Florida dance studio. Actually, Melissa had lived with Kelly and Craig way before then; I think it was 2001 or 2002 when she shared the couple’s Marine del Rey apartment.

There was no mention of Craig’s previous troubles with the law. No mention of the murder-for-hire plot that eventually resulted in prison time for Ronald Brady. And whatever became of Anthony Gross, the 23-year-old who accompanied Craig and Kelly out to the dessert where they set Kelly’s red Jaguar, with Melissa in the trunk (the question of whether James was dead or not at this point is still unsolved), on fire?

All of us are still wondering what actually happened. For one, I do not believe Craig’s version displayed for the program. Melissa was beating up Kelly, tasering her in the leg, and then was hitting Craig on the back of his head with the gun before he slammed Melissa to the ground? After being chocked by Craig, Melissa then got up, and went into her bedroom? Craig and Kelly moved into another room before checking on Melissa about 40 minutes later, only to find her dead, in Craig’s words, of an overdose?

Kelly, who seemed truly remorseful as she spoke to the court, apparently has undergone a deep religious conversion while behind bars. If so, let’s hear what Kelly says REALLY took place that Tuesday, December 14, 2005 afternoon. Would Kelly let Craig plead guilty to a murder he didn’t commit? Only Craig and Kelly know what went down that day. Now we’ve heard Craig’s version. I want to hear Kelly’s side of the story.

oh great another murder accomplice criminal behind bars religious convert.  prisons are filled with religious people.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 04:45:14 AM »
I thought the special was decent, it would be tough to cover all of the "storylines" in that mess in a 1 hour program. I did think that the camera work they did on the facial transformations Kelly had was pretty cool.

And can someone explain the quartersized sore under her eye, is that from previous meth use or a result of all the plastic surgery?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 05:39:03 AM »
Imagine Kelly trying to "quietly" attend an industry event like the O in a few years.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 06:46:34 AM »

Did they actually file divorce papers?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 06:52:18 AM »
Somewhere Patsy Kline is crying.
a

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2008, 06:52:41 AM »

:D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 07:18:05 AM »
Now that they have both been convicted and are being sent to prison Kelly is ending their marriage?  Um, no.  That marriage (if one can call it that) ended some time ago…

•  like when Craig decided to move his littler admirer into their home. 

• like when they decided to offer “personal training” sessions in their home that included involving themselves sexually with different partners, threesomes, ménage a trios.

• like when Kelly “decided” to have multiple cosmetic surgeries at Craig’s direction.

• need I go on?

... this whole industry . . . It's a huge bag of shit. Everyone within it, just winks their eye at each other, and pretend nothing is going on.

:-[

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 07:19:57 AM »
And can someone explain the quartersized sore under her eye, is that from previous meth use or a result of all the plastic surgery?

I noticed that too. It sort of looked like a birthmark but i don't remember ever seeing it before.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 08:00:25 AM »
WHEN u see older pics of her before craig us see a pretty girl and very driven to be the best at her profession and was certainly getting good exposure then.then she meets titus and overhauls her look drastic,gets more involved in all types of drugs rec's,ped's.how much of an influence do u think craig had?was she naive type before?or was she pulled into more decadent life with him or was she already a little like that before and he enhanced it fully?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 08:04:03 AM »

Teper sounds like a soccer mom at the local hair salon gossiping. ::)

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 08:39:18 AM »
Lol so she wants divorce.

After he tried to cover her ass in every possible way ?

who would have known  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 08:47:55 AM »
Lol so she wants divorce.

After he tried to cover her ass in every possible way ?

who would have known  ;D

IMO he wanted her to start over without him.

He knew, after a few months of sitting in the cell, that the Melissa James mess was on him, not Kelly.  Even if she was the one who did the act, it was all Craig's selfishness that created the mess.

Craig fell on the grenade.  He's built for prison and will do fine there.  He had more fun in his 35+ years on the outside than most of us will ever have, let's be honest.  More blow, strippers, and fitness orgies than we can keep track of.  He had a good run. 

He redeemed himself, IMO, by taking blame for it.  If Kelly starts over with new man and makes family, craig will likely smile thru tears in that jail cell, and live vicariously through them, in an odd way.  He'll look at the pictures and feel sad, sure, but he'll know he finally did SOMETHING right. 

The  whole situation is majorly sad and screwed up, and everyone's hands are dirty.  But Craig did what any man who loves his woman would do, given these extremely screwed up circumstances.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 08:49:09 AM »
i always knew craig deserved better pussy.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 08:49:40 AM »
watching Kelly sobbing uncontrollably at the sentencing was pretty depressing.

Jizzacked

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »
I thought her crocodile tears in court and everything were bullshit, and I didn't find anything she said convincing at all... just someone really upset they got caught and had to pay the price.

she HAS to put it out there that their "marriage" is over if she ever hopes of seeing parole in a couple of years... regardless of what the case may be or how she really feels.  if she doesn't distance herself from craig she doesn't have a chance in hell.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 09:01:05 AM »
IMO he wanted her to start over without him.

He knew, after a few months of sitting in the cell, that the Melissa James mess was on him, not Kelly.  Even if she was the one who did the act, it was all Craig's selfishness that created the mess.

Craig fell on the grenade.  He's built for prison and will do fine there.  He had more fun in his 35+ years on the outside than most of us will ever have, let's be honest.  More blow, strippers, and fitness orgies than we can keep track of.  He had a good run. 

He redeemed himself, IMO, by taking blame for it.  If Kelly starts over with new man and makes family, craig will likely smile thru tears in that jail cell, and live vicariously through them, in an odd way.  He'll look at the pictures and feel sad, sure, but he'll know he finally did SOMETHING right. 

The  whole situation is majorly sad and screwed up, and everyone's hands are dirty.  But Craig did what any man who loves his woman would do, given these extremely screwed up circumstances.

Get real!  Don’t you think you’re being overly romantic?

Any man who loves his woman does not move a young groupie into their home over the objections of his wife.  He was probably shagging Melissa; at the very least he enabled her fantasies.  If you love your wife, you do not place your marriage in this “extremely screwed up circumstance.”  I have no sympathy for Craig or Kelly.  Whatever her faults, what they did to Melissa is unforgivable! 

They want us to believe that after a major fight with them involving a Taser gun, Melissa overdosed in their house (while they were upstair).  So instead of calling the police, they wrapped her head in duck tape put her in the trunk of a car, bought several jugs of lighter fluid with their debit card (remember this was all caught on video tape) and burned her body in the desert--beyond the ability of a medical examiner to determine the precise cause of death.

Even Stevie Wonder could see they are guilty.  >:(