Author Topic: PBW: Brock Lesnar - UFC Heavyweight Champ! (Listen On-Demand)  (Read 13806 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW: Brock Lesnar - UFC Heavyweight Champ! (Listen On-Demand)
« on: November 10, 2008, 07:17:46 AM »
PBW:  A Conversation with Brock Lesnar...just days before his victory over Randy Couture!

Plus: IFBB Updates and a look ahead toward 2009 - Replay Now Available

Just days before one of the UFC's most highly anticipated events, PBW presents a conversation with Brock Lesnar as he prepares for his showdown with Randy Couture (UFC 91 - Saturday Night).  Currently featured on the cover of Flex Magazine, Lesnar provides insight into his training and his plans to over-power one of the greatest fighters of all time.  This weeks edition of PBW also includes the latest news from around the IFBB, including an early look toward 2009.  --  Presented by MuscleTech, bodybuilding talk radio airs on Mondays at 8pm ET.

Visit the broadcast center: www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Replay Update - Dexter Jackson's First interview as Mr. Olympia  -and-  A Tribute to Ben Weider  - Listen "On-Demand"  at Replay Central (courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include The Muscle Asylum Project, MuscleTime.com, Max Muscle and Six Star Muscle Fuel.
PBW: The Official radio show of the 2008 Olympia Weekend and the 2009 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PBW: A Conversation with Brock Lesnar - Tonight
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 08:34:09 AM »
Lesnar outweighs Couture by like 60 lbs.  The guy was one of the best wrestlers in the world.  IMO he could take a year straight off, and get out of bed and win this fight. 

The old guy (being Couture) probably just wants a big payday before retirement.  In this day and age, a golden parachute is a rare thing.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 08:59:25 AM »
Lesnar outweighs Couture by like 60 lbs.  The guy was one of the best wrestlers in the world.  IMO he could take a year straight off, and get out of bed and win this fight. 

The old guy (being Couture) probably just wants a big payday before retirement.  In this day and age, a golden parachute is a rare thing.
exactly
brock was born to be deadly  :o

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 01:56:08 PM »
exactly
brock was born to be deadly  :o

Have to agree with you.  Brock is a FREAK and much younger and has ground game to boot.  Randy the legend will last 2 rounds, tops.  How much is it to order the fight?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »
$44.95

Brock by mauling. 
Enjoy your dish...

ASJChaotic

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 02:54:43 PM »
$44.95

Brock by mauling. 
I don't think Ron allows betting on sports events on this site  ;D
if he did/does I got 300 bucks on brock  :D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 02:57:09 PM »
I don't think Ron allows betting on sports events on this site  ;D
if he did/does I got 300 bucks on brock  :D

Seems to me that you get quite arroused watching half naked sweaty men wrestling each other :-X

ASJChaotic

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 02:58:45 PM »
Seems to me that you get quite arroused watching half naked sweaty men wrestling each other :-X
ok gimmick take it easy,  ::) Ron shouldn't let so many of you run around here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »
Larry pepe said this fight will break every audience record.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 08:39:03 PM »
after hearing him tonight... man... couture is going to have his hands full.  he's going to get beat.  plain and simple.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
Re: PBW: A Conversation with Brock Lesnar (Listen On-Demand)
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 06:27:44 AM »
If Brock wins, he's an instant legend.  If he loses, he's just another guy who gets sent to the back of the MMA line.  How much do these guys get paid for this fight?  Do they make more if they win or is it just an appearance fee?  Brock sounds pretty laid back, like Cutler.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 06:39:11 AM »
If Brock wins, he's an instant legend.  If he loses, he's just another guy who gets sent to the back of the MMA line.  How much do these guys get paid for this fight?  Do they make more if they win or is it just an appearance fee?  Brock sounds pretty laid back, like Cutler.

They get a bonus if they win.
He got 250k in the first fight, so probably 350k in this + bonus if he win and extra bonus if knockout and so on..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 07:26:08 AM »

Yeah, even tho Couture is past his prime, a lot of people still think he'll win.

Brock would do a lot of greatness for his bigger career goals by winning convincingly.

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »
Yeah, even tho Couture is past his prime, a lot of people still think he'll win.

Brock would do a lot of greatness for his bigger career goals by winning convincingly.

If brock would win a UFC HW belt in his 4th ever MMA match, what has to be some sort of a record.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »
If brock would win a UFC HW belt in his 4th ever MMA match, what has to be some sort of a record.

that hit where the other clown flips over after being punched by Brock - they've been playing that nonstop in the PPV commercials.

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »
when is the fight?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 07:20:33 PM »
This Saturday, 11/15, at 10 PM EST.
Enjoy your dish...

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 06:12:48 AM »
that hit where the other clown flips over after being punched by Brock - they've been playing that nonstop in the PPV commercials.

that Clown is a former champ and has over 40 mma fights though, :)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 06:14:11 AM »

You're on "getbig.com", a sight devoted to men in thongs, you don't exactly represent the zenith off respectable straightness, lol ::)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 06:17:18 AM »
They get a bonus if they win.
He got 250k in the first fight, so probably 350k in this + bonus if he win and extra bonus if knockout and so on..

Where did you hear that? He got $250k a year in his first year in WWE, aren't you getting your facts a bit skewed here?

Dude's only had 3 fights, not in any way proved himself, IMO he shouldn't have a title fight already. 2 - 1 is no kind of record to challenge someone like Couture.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2008, 08:27:14 AM »
Swede just had a spontaneous ejaculation listening live to Brock's manly voice.

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »
Where did you hear that? He got $250k a year in his first year in WWE, aren't you getting your facts a bit skewed here?

Dude's only had 3 fights, not in any way proved himself, IMO he shouldn't have a title fight already. 2 - 1 is no kind of record to challenge someone like Couture.

lesnar got over a million just to JOIN wwe.

The pay numbers are always released. he got 250k for the fight and another 200k if he would have won.

Now shut the fuck up before you claim to say im wrong alright?

"here are the fighter payouts according to the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC):

Total UFC 81 Payout: $892,000

These are Base payouts and don’t include sponsorships, bonuses, taxes and licensing costs.

Brock Lesnar: $250,000 (200k more if he would have won)

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira: $200,000 (100k to fight, 100k to win)
Tim Sylvia: $100,000
Frank Mir: $80,000 (40k to fight, 40k to win)
Nate Marquardt: $52,000 (26k to fight, 26k to win)
Ricardo Almeida: $40,000 (20k to fight, 20k to win)
Tyson Griffin: $36,000 (18k to fight, 18k to win)
Jeremy Horn: $25,000
Chris Lytle: $24,000 (12k to fight, 12k to win)
Rob Emerson: $16,000 (8k to fight, 8k to win)
Marvin Eastman: $14,000 (7k to fight, 7k to win)
Tim Boetsch: $12,000 (6k to fight, 6k to win)
Terry Martin: $12,000
Gleison Tibau: $11,000
David Heath: $6,000
Keita Nakamura: $5,000
Rob Yundt: $5,000
Kyle Bradley: $4,000"

not bad for lossing in 2 min lol :)

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2008, 10:32:59 AM »
I think he got almost 450k for the last match that he won =)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »
I can't believe some of you here do NOT give Couture a chance. Brock is stronger, younger, et cetera, but he's still raw. Couture is in great shape, despite his age. He's a veteran, who'll be able to cease any opportunity he gets.

In some ways I want Brock to win. In others I want Randy to do so. Brock needs a major humbling...he talks to much shit, and really believes his own hype.
HAHA, RON.....

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2008, 06:41:37 AM »
I can't believe some of you here do NOT give Couture a chance. Brock is stronger, younger, et cetera, but he's still raw. Couture is in great shape, despite his age. He's a veteran, who'll be able to cease any opportunity he gets.

In some ways I want Brock to win. In others I want Randy to do so. Brock needs a major humbling...he talks to much shit, and really believes his own hype.

The thing is, they are both GREAT wrestlers.

But if they both are great and one has 50 pounds on the other guy the 50 pounds heavier guy wins.

But with the lack submissions and so forth from brocks side, Couture mos def has a big chance,
To be honest Brock shouldnt be able to win this match, and I dont think Couture is the underdog . Brock should be.

But im gonna go fucking NUTS of brock wins lol. And im thinking he is too much of a Alpha male for couture to handle.