Author Topic: i WON..UPBF Battle Of Giants 2008  (Read 22370 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: i WON..UPBF Battle Of Giants 2008
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2008, 07:11:48 AM »
Great physique, at least as good as Dexter's.
Now you just have to get rid of the homoerotic posing.

Mr.Diet

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2008, 07:40:52 AM »
Good luck with your fed. There is room for more on an international level for sure due to all the issues with going pro for the international community and travel issues etc. Will be a long up hill battle for you but best of luck. Don't flop out like the PDI 8)

I will do my best with a little help from my friends :)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2008, 07:42:35 AM »
Sami looking solid as usual.  I think it's time you sent Bob Chick a PM and try to get in the IFBB for real.

not gonna happen

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2008, 08:25:59 AM »
Sami getting better and better!!!  If he was in the Olympia, he would have cracked the top 10 rather easily.

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2008, 08:47:59 AM »
congrat boss   ;D wish u all the best always.u look super solid there  :o

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2008, 09:24:10 AM »
congrat boss    ;D wish u all the best always.u look super solid there  :o

You work for "Sami"?  What do you do for him?  How much does he pay you?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2008, 09:47:58 AM »
Great physique, at least as good as Dexter's.
Now you just have to get rid of the homoerotic posing.
Not even close to Dexter.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2008, 11:53:25 AM »
Not even close to Dexter.

Your wrong and just trying to be negative.  Sami has as much potential as Dex did at the same age. Remember Dex is 41yrs old....

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »
Your wrong and just trying to be negative.  Sami has as much potential as Dex did at the same age. Remember Dex is 41yrs old....

~ The Black Smith ~

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2008, 02:53:03 PM »
Blacksmith how Fukin Arrogant are you that you condemn Chick here by saying he did Fuk all to help you with the IFBB.Check your wallet you don't have an IFBB Pro card so WHY the Fuk would he help you with anything???FFS Grow up. :'(

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2008, 02:55:33 PM »
Grow up. :'(

says the guy who uses many gimmick accounts rather than using his real name to stand by what he writes

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2008, 02:59:41 PM »
says the guy who uses many gimmick accounts rather than using his real name to stand by what he writes
              Look around almost everyone is a Fukin Gimmick Not all people come here to SELF Promote.Now how the Fuk can Blacksmith expect Chick to work for him when he is Not an IFBB Pro????Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.F FS I am a builder can Bob help me with my Union???Same Fukin Deal.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2008, 05:03:58 AM »
              Look around almost everyone is a Fukin Gimmick Not all people come here to SELF Promote.Now how the Fuk can Blacksmith expect Chick to work for him when he is Not an IFBB Pro????Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.F FS I am a builder can Bob help me with my Union???Same Fukin Deal.

He doesn't need Chick.  Sami's body speaks for itself. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2008, 06:05:19 AM »
whats UPBF stand for?
UPBF(United Professional Bodybuilders &Fitness Competitors)
http://www.upbf-pro.com/about.html

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2008, 06:38:06 AM »
i dont see homoerotic with this guys physique.  maybe if he had a mask, i might.   lol

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »
You work for "Sami"?  What do you do for him?  How much does he pay you?
im sure u have some kind of trouble in ur mind .. but anyway everytime BOSS  ;) write a post u come and post and much more hahaha .. i understand ur feeling ...  :P

every time when BIG sam post here it get chilling hehehehe ....  guys he is doing VERY well .. what to do about this card stuff !! why we dont help him instade just typing here !!  ???
wish u all the best BOSS ;D  im sure one day .

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2008, 01:23:48 PM »
im sure u have some kind of trouble in ur mind .. but anyway everytime BOSS  ;) write a post u come and post and much more hahaha .. i understand ur feeling ...  :P

every time when BIG sam post here it get chilling hehehehe ....  guys he is doing VERY well .. what to do about this card stuff !! why we dont help him instade just typing here !!  ???
wish u all the best BOSS ;D  im sure one day .
your handle of the english language is superb btw...  ::)  hahah dont ever talk to the great emn1964 in that tone ..you got that bitch ?
L

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2008, 02:08:05 PM »
 :o

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »
Reading these posts is truly amazing and really entertaining.  What amazes me is that the same people on here bashing Sami couldn't compete with his physique if they combined all of their best bodyparts together to make one person.  You guys are truly clowns.  It's so obvious to even the most novice of bodybuilders or those who love the game, that Sami has an exceptional physique.  I've been a recreational bodybuilder for over 20yrs and damn well know when I see a good physique.  I would put Sami on stage with the best in the game and dare anyone to say he wouldn't be competitive.  By the way, did I mention you guys are clowns.  

As previously mentioned in another post, Sami is still young and will most definitely improve. Imagine this....how many people in the world do you think bodybuild, aspire to be a bodybuilder, are a bodybuilder or are recreational bodybuilders.  Well out of those millions upon millions of people the percentage of them that have a better physique than Sami Haddad's is very slim.  He is a top tier bodybuilder no matter what organization he belongs to.  You haters out there just throwing around insults like you can even hold a pair of Sami's posing trunks is just ridiculous and disheartening.  Yes, disheartening. I don't know about you but I feel a sort of comradery when I meet up with fellow bodybuilders or those who love the irongame as much as I do.  You know, when your comments are as ridiculous as some of those on this thread it only serves to solidify Sami's place in the bodybuilding world. He's got what is takes to compete with the best in the World. You non athletes who are just here to hate probably can't grasp what that means.  He's one of the best in what he does and I personally would love to see him in the IFBB competing against the best.  

That doesn't take anything away from his physique or what he's accomplished this far.  I'm sure after reading this you clowns will continue on with your negative and immature comments and probably blast me a bit as well.  I just want to end by saying congratulations to you Sami.  You are an inspiration to many and your body speaks for itself. Keep up the good work and I'm sure we'll see you claim your rightful place in the world of competitive bodybuilding.

Pat

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »
your handle of the english language is superb btw...  ::)  hahah dont ever talk to the great emn1964 in that tone ..you got that bitch ?
bitch who ?  8)
since ur defending ur friend i dont blame u  !!  i think u forgot to take ur medications. ::)

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2008, 02:20:13 PM »
MELTDOWN          Awesome Gimmick Blacksmith Now what was it you were saying about Bob Chick the IFBB Pros Rep for not helping a Nobody from a Non IFBB org get an IFBB Pro card.Must be Frustrating Not being apart of the BEST Pros in the WORLD.Livin the Dream Baby or in your case Trying to Live the Dream. :'(

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2008, 02:20:31 PM »
Reading these posts is truly amazing and really entertaining.  What amazes me is that the same people on here bashing Sami couldn't compete with his physique if they combined all of their best bodyparts together to make one person.  You guys are truly clowns.  It's so obvious to even the most novice of bodybuilders or those who love the game, that Sami has an exceptional physique.  I've been a recreational bodybuilder for over 20yrs and damn well know when I see a good physique.  I would put Sami on stage with the best in the game and dare anyone to say he wouldn't be competitive.  By the way, did I mention you guys are clowns.  As previously mentioned in another post, Sami is still young and will most definitely improve. Imagine this....how many people in the world do you think bodybuild, aspire to be a bodybuilder, are a bodybuilder or are recreational bodybuilders.  Well out of those millions upon millions of people the percentage of them that have a better physique than Sami Haddad's is very slim.  He is a top tier bodybuilder no matter what organization he belongs to.  You haters out there just throwing around insults like you can even hold a pair of Sami's posing trunks is just ridiculous and disheartening.  Yes, disheartening. I don't know about you but I feel a sort of comradery when I meet up with fellow bodybuilders or those who love the irongame as much as I do.  You know, when your comments are as ridiculous as some of those on this thread it only serves to solidify Sami's place in the bodybuilding world. He's got what is takes to compete with the best in the World. You non athletes who are just here to hate probably can't grasp what that means.  He's one of the best in what he does and I personally would love to see him in the IFBB competing against the best.  That doesn't take anything away from his physique or what he's accomplished this far.  I'm sure after reading this you clowns will continue on with your negative and immature comments and probably blast me a bit as well.  I just want to end by saying congratulations to you Sami.  You are an inspiration to many and your body speaks for itself. Keep up the good work and I'm sure we'll see you claim your rightful place in the world of competitive bodybuilding.

Pat

thankx alot for this long post i agree with u 100%
as i said ONEDAY  ;D

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »
ONEDAY is what dreams are made of, Now Chick is doing just what an IFBB Pro Rep should be doing Trying to get a NON IFBB Pro a IFBB Pro card.FFS Get a life and STOP blaming Bob.Clowns

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ATTN; Bob Chick Do your Job
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »
Blacksmith says you do Fuk all for IFBB Pros and you WON'T get him his IFBB Pro card.Well I have a house to paint can you organise that for me.FFS  ::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2008, 02:34:35 PM »

Look, Bob does the right thing, and tries his best.

The IFBB is the place where the top pros are. Simple as that.

The 2009 schedule is posted, and it is up to the pros to compete or not to compete.

But that is where its at, where the supplement companies look at who to sponsor, and more.

People ask me all the time on who to get to sponsor, and surprisingly, a lot of people are sponsored.