Author Topic: For Russia's Putin, knockabout with Obama is just the ticket  (Read 4168 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: For Russia's Putin, knockabout with Obama is just the ticket
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 10:20:59 AM »
If he talks to you like that I want 240 banned for quoting things he saw on CNN. This is fkn bullshit. I am sick of this whackjob throwing his weight around as a moderator here.

I usually timestamp it.  I think CNN does a transcript of live on-air news.  I'd be happy to share that if anyone has a link.

I betcha obama will do some crazy shit like nuke pakistan on Day 1 of his administration.  

Russia will realize they're dealing with a nutcase and back off :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 10:22:56 AM »
I usually timestamp it.  I think CNN does a transcript of live on-air news.  I'd be happy to share that if anyone has a link.

I betcha obama will do some crazy shit like nuke pakistan on Day 1 of his administration.  

Russia will realize they're dealing with a nutcase and back off :)

No, you tell us what you heard on CNN. I a fine with it, but why does HH have to source his material? Half the threads on here were just silly gloating threads after Obama won. No big deal, this board is supposed to be fun. But to warn HH is bullshit. Fuck Hugo.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 10:27:34 AM »
No, you tell us what you heard on CNN. I a fine with it, but why does HH have to source his material? Half the threads on here were just silly gloating threads after Obama won. No big deal, this board is supposed to be fun. But to warn HH is bullshit. Fuck Hugo.

I never said HH should source his material.  There are people here who say "Wait, this is from the AP or Reuters, and they are left-wing radical news orgs", and immediately shit up a thread.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...it wasn't prison planet thats for sure. It was alink off of Drudge. As usual deny ur guy is a fucking idiot and inviting our enemies to attack. Again u guys elected a guy who everybody that counts, thinks is a pussy.
That is your serious reply to me wanting you to get on the ball and post a fucking goddamned link to your stories?

Hahahahahaha... and get this, I'm to be demodded for asking HH6 to source his material :D  bwhahahahahhahahhahahhah a.........

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2008, 10:30:50 AM »
I never said HH should source his material.  There are people here who say "Wait, this is from the AP or Reuters, and they are left-wing radical news orgs", and immediately shit up a thread.

I am not taking issue with you, Hugo threatened HH and should lose his modship for it. He is far from impartial and I am getting sick of it. Did you know he banned me once for telling him to mind his own business?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 10:32:02 AM »
That is your serious reply to me wanting you to get on the ball and post a fucking goddamned link to your stories?

Hahahahahaha... and get this, I'm to be demodded for asking HH6 to source his material :D  bwhahahahahhahahhahahhah a.........

You didn't ask, you threatened. You are a shitty mod, unfair and you like to remind people how you are in charge. Why did you ban me for telling you to mind your own business again?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2008, 10:40:13 AM »
I am not taking issue with you, Hugo threatened HH and should lose his modship for it. He is far from impartial and I am getting sick of it. Did you know he banned me once for telling him to mind his own business?

I believe Hugo said early on this wasn't a democracy, it was a dictatorship.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »
I believe Hugo said early on this wasn't a democracy, it was a dictatorship.

Really? He said that? Fuck him. I have no problem with the libs here, but a mods job is to make sure people are not racist or post naked pics of kids etc. He has no right to dictate what type of things we discuss on here. His days are numbered.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2008, 10:45:01 AM »
Really? He said that? Fuck him. I have no problem with the libs here, but a mods job is to make sure people are not racist or post naked pics of kids etc. He has no right to dictate what type of things we discuss on here. His days are numbered.

Doesn't the positive board employ the same policy - a different set of rules?

I thought it was up to Ron and the mods, and some boards are stricter than others.

It doesn't bother me.  I butt heads with BB sometimes, and me and Hugo get into it sometimes, but as long as I play by the rules, they usually don't screw with me.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 10:46:39 AM »
Doesn't the positive board employ the same policy - a different set of rules?

I thought it was up to Ron and the mods, and some boards are stricter than others.

It doesn't bother me.  I butt heads with BB sometimes, and me and Hugo get into it sometimes, but as long as I play by the rules, they usually don't screw with me.

He screwed with me, I told him to mind his own business and he banned me! He is too emotionally invested in this forum. He makes you and Bluto look like part timers. He has to go.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »
He screwed with me, I told him to mind his own business and he banned me! He is too emotionally invested in this forum. He makes you and Bluto look like part timers. He has to go.

He used to be an alright guy. Then he got a little power and let it go straight to his head. Guy must have been picked on earlier in his life and is taking it out on others now. My guess is that a Republican fucked that girl who had no idea who he was despite him being madly in love with her.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 10:54:07 AM »
He used to be an alright guy. Then he got a little power and let it go straight to his head. Guy must have been picked on earlier in his life and is taking it out on others now. My guess is that a Republican fucked that girl who had no idea who he was despite him being madly in love with her.

The other mods on here are pretty good at what they do. But this fkn idiot spends 20 hours a day on here trying to turn it into the Hugo board. Fuck him, he has to go now.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2008, 10:55:46 AM »
The other mods on here are pretty good at what they do. But this fkn idiot spends 20 hours a day on here trying to turn it into the Hugo board. Fuck him, he has to go now.

I agree. He's a nobody with an inflated ego. Not to mention, I don't think we should endorse or condone his e-affair with jaguarenterprises by reward him with a moderator position.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2008, 11:11:24 AM »
Yes we can

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »
stop whining

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2008, 02:57:44 PM »
I was thinking more along the lines of revoking his daily William Kristol briefings. What would he do... :D  I don't know why I said last warning, overkill I guess.  I just want him to source his material because I like to do a little research on material brought to the board and it makes it harder for those who do when it's brought under an anonymous label.  common courtesy, I just want everyone to post a link/source if they obtained material from somewhere.  I pick on HH6 because he does it often.

Yes, "last warning," was overkill.  Plenty of people don't provide links.  It's up to the person posting the information.  We can all either ask for a link, ignore what they have posted, or find it ourselves. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2008, 02:59:14 PM »
Yes, "last warning," was overkill.  Plenty of people don't provide links.  It's up to the person posting the information.  We can all either ask for a link, ignore what they have posted, or find it ourselves. 

He hates republicans and it's affecting his work as a mod.
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2008, 03:30:34 PM »

I think Hugo just has a flair for drama.

Question, maybe I missed it but did HH6 even really complain? He is fairly easy going most times really I can't see him getting super foul over it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2008, 04:01:36 PM »

Question, maybe I missed it but did HH6 even really complain? He is fairly easy going most times really I can't see him getting super foul over it.

I don't think HH6 has ever complained about anything.  He hasn't even complained about Benny constantly making stupid comments.  At least not to me.  I'm sure he has his priorities straight and doesn't get bent out of shape over things posted on the board.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2008, 05:59:19 PM »

HH6 is a cool mutha.
Bloke's schooled - both in theory and in real life situations that few of us will ever experience.
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »
HH6 is a cool mutha.
Bloke's schooled - both in theory and in real life situations that few of us will ever experience.

True.