Author Topic: Getbiggers, let me be completely honest--- $2000....  (Read 11355 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Getbiggers, let me be completely honest--- $2000....
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 06:25:43 PM »
Where did I say "no one is good", danielson?

Do you have the quote then?

You can't see the pics and then claim it's wide open looking for more contestants! If you are just trying to hype the contest by saying that, that's one thing, but to actively recruit new contestants is wrong. You have no right to comment on how close the pics are if you are still recruiting.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »
You can't see the pics and then claim it's wide open looking for more contestants! If you are just trying to hype the contest by saying that, that's one thing, but to actively recruit new contestants is wrong. You have no right to comment on how close the pics are if you are still recruiting.

I'm not really trying to hype it.   $2k hypes itself, and I haven't talked about the show much before tonight.

i'm trying to motivate those people who say they'll do the show, then back out because they think they won't place anyway, a little reminder.

The pics are very close.  $2000 is a lot of money.  I'm happy for everyone that enters, and I'm looking fwd to a great show this year. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 06:28:56 PM »
I'm not really trying to hype it.   $2k hypes itself, and I haven't talked about the show much before tonight.

i'm trying to motivate those people who say they'll do the show, then back out because they think they won't place anyway, a little reminder.

The pics are very close.  $2000 is a lot of money.  I'm happy for everyone that enters, and I'm looking fwd to a great show this year. :)

Are you referring to only the contestants who have signed up and haven't sent in their pics or looking for people who have not signed up?
E

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 06:30:01 PM »
240 can you just clarify that you mean to motivate those who already put their name forward...

1 - MemberX
2 - Dov
3 - LittleJ
4 - Monster Everything/Jaejonna [?]
5 - True Adonis
5 - NZMM
6 - Falcon/daddywaddy
7 - Phenom
9 - Bast
10 - Goforit
11 - Whateva
12 - James Phoenix
13 - Tommy Boy
14 - Goudy
15 - Aquiles

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 06:30:03 PM »
Let me get this straight

240 already said he saw the pics and now he just sent a secret message to ONE of the competitors...that means theres a winner already, be sure to invite us to the place where you guys are going to drink beers with getbig's money and get free pussy.

You are an asshole 240, shame on you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2008, 06:31:07 PM »
Are you referring to only the contestants who have signed up and haven't sent in their pics or looking for people who have not signed up?

I read tonight that 13 people have said they'll do the show.  Is that number correct?

They have 48 hours to get those pics in.

If any of the remaining 5 people isn't sure what to do, I'm telling them to get off their keysters and take some pics :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 06:32:56 PM »
Let me get this straight

240 already said he saw the pics and now he just sent a secret message to ONE of the competitors...that means theres a winner already, be sure to invite us to the place where you guys are going to drink beers with getbig's money and get free pussy.

You are an asshole 240, shame on you

LOL... I'll say it again.  There isn't a clear-cut winner.  It's very close in the 5 pics I've seen.  If I came out and said "wow, so-and-so is going to ice everyone"... that would be shitty.

instead I"m saying "Wow, we have a wide-open competition and it's going to be very interesting... don't back out, people.  Send in your pics!"

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 06:33:17 PM »
I read tonight that 13 people have said they'll do the show.  Is that number correct?

They have 48 hours to get those pics in.

If any of the remaining 5 people isn't sure what to do, I'm telling them to get off their keysters and take some pics :)

Ok, if you are talking to the people who have signed up it isn't as bad, but you should not comment on the pics at all. There is no reason people should be penalized for submitting their pics in a timely manner. Not sure why you don't understand this, but believe me when I tell you it is unfair.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 06:34:36 PM »
LOL... I'll say it again.  There isn't a clear-cut winner.  It's very close in the 5 pics I've seen.  If I came out and said "wow, so-and-so is going to ice everyone"... that would be shitty.

instead I"m saying "Wow, we have a wide-open competition and it's going to be very interesting... don't back out, people.  Send in your pics!"

That is not your place 240. If you encourage one person to enter due to the fact that you are commenting on the pics you have seen, you are doing the contest, the website and Ron a disservice.
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 06:35:05 PM »

too many wow's eh? just dont put dirty on mr getbig, we dont need fixed shit here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »
Ok, if you are talking to the people who have signed up it isn't as bad, but you should not comment on the pics at all. There is no reason people should be penalized for submitting their pics in a timely manner. Not sure why you don't understand this, but believe me when I tell you it is unfair.

I thought about it.  And I've never commented before.  But I think it'll do two things.  It'll make the remaining competitors say "well heck, I needn't punk out... I need to enter".  And it'll get everyone excited about a tight finish at the show. 

It's just an online BBing show.  Now, can we focus on some hotness and smile a bit?  I present her for your enjoyment.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2008, 06:36:47 PM »
Is it too late to enter? ;D
just push some weight!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2008, 06:37:20 PM »
I thought about it.  And I've never commented before.  But I think it'll do two things.  It'll make the remaining competitors say "well heck, I needn't punk out... I need to enter".  And it'll get everyone excited about a tight finish at the show. 

It's just an online BBing show.  Now, can we focus on some hotness and smile a bit?  I present her for your enjoyment.

fair enough, then steal the money, nobody will care.

You ruined one of the best shows around

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2008, 06:37:26 PM »

It's just an online BBing show.  Now, can we focus on some hotness and smile a bit?  I present her for your enjoyment.

I just think if you had said it was close after they were all in it would have been no problem. Almost like you are letting people know that the average gymrat can beat the contestants so far.
E

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »
Is it too late to enter? ;D
OMFG       CHAMP  you are back  :o :o :o :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2008, 06:41:11 PM »
No doubt mr getbig is fixed and 240 is involved. To keep mrgetbig the decent and poor show it is, he shouldnt be a judge anymore.

and no, im not joking.

I'm not a judge.  I haven't been a judge in any of the shows.

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »
Hahahah 2-0-4 is black getting molested once again...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »
I just think if you had said it was close after they were all in it would have been no problem. Almost like you are letting people know that the average gymrat can beat the contestants so far.

That might be your interpretation.

That wasn't what I said though. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »

But you are privy to seeing the pics early. Now you have Alexxx wanting a piece of the easy money. How is that fair to the people who thought they could trust you? I think it's obvious with 4 people entering and AXA being one of them, that anyone can place this year, but no need to point it out.
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »

then why are you already fixing this ? please move away and let the real and honest people involved, to take care of this

thief

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2008, 06:44:50 PM »
OMFG       CHAMP  you are back  :o :o :o :o

LMAO YOUR DA CHAMP BRO!
just push some weight!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2008, 06:46:01 PM »

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »
LMAO YOUR DA CHAMP BRO!
As a last year competitor you are elegible  Champ ,shave that shit on your chest and send the pics ,top 3 for sure :D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2008, 06:48:33 PM »
This is just a spur of the moment type of deal. When I saw this thread, I went and took some pics. You always get the latest ones from me.

I am not dieted, I am not shaved, I am not tanned, so all the other guys really have the advantage on me.

just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »
This is just a spur of the moment type of deal. When I saw this thread, I went and took some pics.

That's fucked up 240 and you know it. Nothing against Alexxx, but you fucked over some people tonight 240.
E