Author Topic: Getbiggers, let me be completely honest--- $2000....  (Read 11356 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Getbiggers, let me be completely honest--- $2000....
« on: November 10, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »
Last year, many of you saw the pics HERE and kicked yourselves for not entering and making a cool $2000 for snapping a few pics.  Prize $ was 2000, 1200, 1000, 800, and 500 for the top 5 places.

I've seen of the competitors' Mr GetBig pictures this year.  There is no clear-cut favorite.

if you're thinking about entering - PLEASE ENTER.  You're going to be kicking yourself.  I've seen a lot of pics posted here by random members.  You would very likely place IN THE MONEY if you entered.

I can block out your face.  You stay completely anonymous.  You can win some serious $$$.

Visit www.mrgetbig.com for more - AND ENTER THIS SHOW!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Getbiggers, let me be completely honest--- $2000....
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 05:40:14 PM »
Mine will be coming in soon, don't block out my face! ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 05:42:16 PM »
Mine will be coming in soon, don't block out my face! ;D

haha you handsome pimp you.

People - SERIOUSLY - I didn't say this for the GB I or II... but I'm saying it this time.  To my eye, nobody has a huge advantage - there isn't a runaway 'take all' champ, like when we saw whateva's pics in the GB I. 

Enter this show.  I can't emphasize it enough lol...

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 05:44:06 PM »
Last year, many of you saw the pics HERE and kicked yourselves for not entering and making a cool $2000 for snapping a few pics.  Prize $ was 2000, 1200, 1000, 800, and 500 for the top 5 places.

I've seen of the competitors' Mr GetBig pictures this year.  There is no clear-cut favorite.

if you're thinking about entering - PLEASE ENTER.  You're going to be kicking yourself.  I've seen a lot of pics posted here by random members.  You would very likely place IN THE MONEY if you entered.

I can block out your face.  You stay completely anonymous.  You can win some serious $$$.

The CASH on offer here is better than some IFBB Pro shows.FUK :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 05:44:32 PM »
haha you handsome pimp you.

People - SERIOUSLY - I didn't say this for the GB I or II... but I'm saying it this time.  To my eye, nobody has a huge advantage - there isn't a runaway 'take all' champ, like when we saw whateva's pics in the GB I. 

Enter this show.  I can't emphasize it enough lol...
AINT YOU SUPPOSE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 05:45:32 PM »
translation:

3 fat guys sent me pictures, please send some of a dude whose penis is still visible to him.
Deep Tissue Massage

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 05:46:02 PM »
Has the date not passed already? I thought i read something liek entries had to be in a few days ago

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 05:47:04 PM »
Are you entering 240?

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 05:47:12 PM »
240 is back, what do you gain for being involved in this online muscle contest?

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 05:47:49 PM »

when is the entry closing date ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »
All the rules, etc are on www.mrgetbig.com - Entries are coming in. I think 13 people signed up?

I'm not entering.  I have to edit everyone's pics.  But honestly, in my own biased opinion, I'd be low in the money *right now*.  Not taking anything away from any competitors.  But the other years, I looked at the pics and knew top 3 right off the bat.  Not this year.  Five good sets of pics, very solid, but it's not going to be easy for the judges like the first 2 years.  Just my opinion of course.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »
when is the entry closing date ?

don't worry dude...there seem to be ABSOLUTELY NO rules concerning this entire contest ....dating back to June when the contest was announced for early Oct ::) ::) ::)whatever you are told, just do the opposite..you'll have a better chance at being right ::) ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 05:58:10 PM »
just checked CQ or mindpsin can confirm the date closed a dar or so after i luckily joined.

240 what shape u in these days? long time since teh old 240 used to post pics etc...are you doing a comp in 2010???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »
just checked CQ or mindpsin can confirm the date closed a dar or so after i luckily joined.

240 what shape u in these days? long time since teh old 240 used to post pics etc...are you doing a comp in 2010???

May 2010, there is a show in my county that I'd like to do.  I've been serious for a month now, and I couldn't be happier with the changes I'm seeing.  Obviously I won't be ready in 6 months for the spring show, but 18 months is do-able. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »
cool...goodluck

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 06:05:43 PM »

That's totally not fair 240. You have seen the pics and now you are telling people that everyone looks like shit so people should snap some pics and enter? Wtf is wrong with you?
E

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 06:11:25 PM »
Sorry to ask this but is this competition fixed?

I have my doubts

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 06:11:43 PM »
240 are you speaking for anyone to enter or the ones who name is down...rules state that there was a closiong date for entries and also for photo submissions

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 06:13:10 PM »
All the rules, etc are on www.mrgetbig.com - Entries are coming in. I think 13 people signed up?

I'm not entering.  I have to edit everyone's pics.  But honestly, in my own biased opinion, I'd be low in the money *right now*.  Not taking anything away from any competitors.  But the other years, I looked at the pics and knew top 3 right off the bat.  Not this year.  Five good sets of pics, very solid, but it's not going to be easy for the judges like the first 2 years.  Just my opinion of course.

Are you fkn mental? You were trusted by Mindspin to be fair. Are you retarded? STFU about the pictures you are supposed to see in confidence!
E

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »
No doubt mr getbig is fixed and 240 is involved. To keep mrgetbig the decent and poor show it is, he shouldnt be a judge anymore.

and no, im not joking.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 06:16:09 PM »
240 are you speaking for anyone to enter or the ones who name is down...rules state that there was a closiong date for entries and also for photo submissions

I would love to know what he is doing myself.

E

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »
It is fair. Simple as that.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »
No doubt mr getbig is fixed and 240 is involved. To keep mrgetbig the decent and poor show it is, he shouldnt be a judge anymore.

and no, im not joking.

I did something I never thought I would do, I let Ron know what 240 is doing. This is fucking ridiculous. To see the pics of the contestants as a trusted employee of the contest and then come out and say "hey, no one is that good, why don't you guys join and get some easy money" is the most dishonest thing I have ever seen. 240 should be stripped of all privileges. I am serious here too. I mean wtf?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 06:23:01 PM »
I'm saying that in my own personal opinion, there are 5 good competitors, but they are all very close.  There is nobody heads and shoulders above the rest, and there is nobody that is completely outclassed.

I'm saying there is a lot of parity in this show.  

You have seen the pics and now you are telling people that everyone looks like shit

I never said that, danielson.  I said:

To my eye, nobody has a huge advantage - there isn't a runaway 'take all' champ, like when we saw whateva's pics in the GB I. 

When we saw the GB 1 pics, a few guys looked great, but whateva was the clear winner to most.  In GB II, it was closer.  In GB 3, from the pics I've received, any of the guys could be $2000 richer.  That should be *quite* encouraging to those who have entered.  I'm happy for every one of them - they look great.  Judges have their work cut out for them.  Of course, we could have a 'whateva' enter and dazzle everyone, who knows.

Don't overthink what i"m saying.  I'm saying it's close, and should be an exciting show, and I'm hoping everyone who signed up actually does send in their pics.  Every year, people are kicking themselves for not doing the show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 06:23:53 PM »
I did something I never thought I would do, I let Ron know what 240 is doing. This is fucking ridiculous. To see the pics of the contestants as a trusted employee of the contest and then come out and say "hey, no one is that good, why don't you guys join and get some easy money" is the most dishonest thing I have ever seen. 240 should be stripped of all privileges. I am serious here too. I mean wtf?

Where did I say "no one is good", danielson?

Do you have the quote then?