Author Topic: Is this Strong?  (Read 9714 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Is this Strong?
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2008, 04:40:32 PM »
I can't remember the team but I think Joe played pro football for awhile then had a serious neck injury.  They wouldn't let him play again after a physical so he took up powerlifting/strongman.  He is also a pastor

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »
Here is Joe and Jouko Ahola.  You can see how big he is.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »
I have a ton of respect for those strongmen/world class pl'ers. All the way big dudes in that pic.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2008, 05:08:36 PM »
I don't care what anyone says about that press....that's incredible!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »
Joe onasai is one massive, strong dude

keith
, do u know joes wt when he did the 500lb BNP??

incredible strength

he was a club bouncer in steven seagals movie "exit wounds" and looked huge in that movie

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2008, 06:42:19 PM »
Joe onasai is one massive, strong dude

keith
, do u know joes wt when he did the 500lb BNP??

incredible strength

he was a club bouncer in steven seagals movie "exit wounds" and looked huge in that movie

I know it was over 400.  I am almost sure he told me he weighed 440 when he came to my office.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2008, 06:48:32 PM »
I know it was over 400.  I am almost sure he told me he weighed 440 when he came to my office.

when are you finally opening the biggest gym on earth that was ment to be a success, or you still waiting for johnnyvegas money loll

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:32 PM »
when are you finally opening the biggest gym on earth that was ment to be a success, or you still waiting for johnnyvegas money loll

I'm going to have PH sue you for making fun of me.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2008, 06:55:07 PM »
I'm going to have PH sue you for making fun of me.

You said your gym project was going on but you accepted ph's cash offer...is this super gym ever going to be built or is it just another lie?

be honest man

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »
You said your gym project was going on but you accepted ph's cash offer...is this super gym ever going to be built or is it just another lie?

be honest man

Sorry but get your facts straight.  PH had nothing to do with the gym now.  It was for something else and he offered me not the other way around.  He then said he had nothing to invest.  I have the Pm's.  And until something happens positive with the real estate here then mine is on hold.  But, it might change soon.. Dont worry you will be the first to know.. Besides you are my biggest fan ;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »
Sorry but get your facts straight.  PH had nothing to do with the gym now.  It was for something else and he offered me not the other way around.  He then said he had nothing to invest.  I have the Pm's.  And until something happens positive with the real estate here then mine is on hold.  But, it might change soon.. Dont worry you will be the first to know.. Besides you are my biggest fan ;)

But you said you were opening last year and now its on hold? make up your mind, is it opening YES or NO. You dont need to lie here, people will like you no matter if you are rich or not

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2008, 07:21:19 PM »
But you said you were opening last year and now its on hold? make up your mind, is it opening YES or NO. You dont need to lie here, people will like you no matter if you are rich or not

Last year was when I mentioned it and was putting it together.  I have the funding ready but right now the economy is just not good enough to have my guy release anything.  So I am in a waiting pattern.  But don't worry you will know.  Sorry but I don't give up easy

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2008, 07:41:12 PM »
Last year was when I mentioned it and was putting it together.  I have the funding ready but right now the economy is just not good enough to have my guy release anything.  So I am in a waiting pattern.  But don't worry you will know.  Sorry but I don't give up easy

But your gym is supposed to be a very exclusive one, its not like the holywood "stars" wont be able the fee right? seriously, when are you opening it then? if the economy is the problem, then you have at least 18 months till things get better...we add to that the year of lies, this year of lies, i dont think its ever opening.

Do you even have a google image of the place where your gym is supposed to be?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2008, 09:48:10 PM »
stfu 'benz' and stop trying to ruin a good thread ::)

onlyme is a getbig legend and always seemed to be a good guy, hes contributed countless great threads such as this.

anyways yeah hawaiians/samoans have genetics for big and strong that make even the polish and scandanavian look like skinny little Tiny Tits.

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2008, 10:28:18 PM »

The breakdown at the end was exactly correct. Dude owned himself dancing in everybody's face like that and then losing the event.