Author Topic: Obama leaking private conversation with Bush  (Read 11470 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Obama leaking private conversation with Bush
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2008, 03:03:29 PM »
For mistaken intelligence, but as an upside they gained their freedom.

Bush is a badass who our enemies fear.

Not really, I just love the hypocracy of people like you.

I don't think people fear him because he's tough, ...I think people fear him because he's a myopic idiot with access to the launch codes.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2008, 03:04:42 PM »
Unless it's about some military operation, I disagree...

Which was what i was getting at..but generally I don't want to know it would make me scream.
L

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2008, 03:07:01 PM »
I don't think people fear him because he's tough, ...I think people fear him because he's a myopic idiot with access to the launch codes.

or unlike the rest of our goverment he actually follows through with what he says he will do. There is action behind his words.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »
The nuts were scared shit of Bush and were really worried about McCain because they felt he wanted to get even for being a POW. I can't find the link but it was from an article on some dirtbag they shitbeat at Gitmo...i mean some nice muslim man who got back rubs and steak dinners at a nice resort in Cuba.
L

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2008, 03:10:32 PM »
Is that you in your avatar?

Do you think people enjoying seeing those bitch tits?

From urbandictionary.com:

1.  garebear  
 1. someone who is very feminine outwardly and lacks "testicular fortitude"

2. an aggression-less loser who takes what hes dealt and doesnt fight back.

So I take it you're the "bottom" in your homosexual relationship?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »

1.  garebear  

hahaha, he is quite the little bitch.
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2008, 03:12:23 PM »
or unlike the rest of our goverment he actually follows through with what he says he will do. There is action behind his words.

You mean like when he said he was a uniter and not a divider?
...or when he said he didn't believe in deficit spending?
...perhaps it was the time he said he didn't believe in nation building?
...or maybe it was when he said he'd capture bin Laden dead or alive,
...only to turn around 6 months later saying he didn't give him much thought.
...or maybe it was when he said he was for less government?

Nah, I think it's more of what I said, ...not so much the action behind his words,
but the lies out of his mouth, and the short sightedness behind his actions.
A myopic madman who's darn near run your country into the ground.
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2008, 03:27:50 PM »

1.  garebear  

Look, I know you and your buddies think sucking dick is fun. That's okay with me. I just don't want to see it. Just like I don't want to see some man's bitch tits. (I'm sure you enjoy it so just have him email it to you and you can masturbate to it PRIVATELY).
G

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »
Look, I know you and your buddies think sucking dick is fun. That's okay with me. I just don't want to see it. Just like I don't want to see some man's bitch tits. (I'm sure you enjoy it so just have him email it to you and you can masturbate to it PRIVATELY).

dang, that was about the lamest, sorriest attempt at a comeback I've ever seen.  You can't be serious ???

BTW, you still didn't explain why you chose a screen name that means "dickless bitch/bottom in a homosexual relationship"

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2008, 04:31:18 PM »
Thank You

With balance, there is fairness.  :)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2008, 04:33:09 PM »
 ::)   No, you will not be advertising your business on the board.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2008, 04:38:14 PM »
::)   No, you will not be advertising your business on the board.

It's not my intent to advertise my business, but it shouldn't be slandered or libelled from out of left field either.
If someone is going to post a false statement, I am within my right to set the record straight.

Deleting my statement while leaving the libel is hardly fair or balanced is it?
w

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2008, 04:57:33 PM »
You mean like when he said he was a uniter and not a divider?
...or when he said he didn't believe in deficit spending?
...perhaps it was the time he said he didn't believe in nation building?
...or maybe it was when he said he'd capture bin Laden dead or alive,
...only to turn around 6 months later saying he didn't give him much thought.
...or maybe it was when he said he was for less government?

Nah, I think it's more of what I said, ...not so much the action behind his words,
but the lies out of his mouth, and the short sightedness behind his actions.
A myopic madman who's darn near run your country into the ground.

Time will tell...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2008, 05:16:59 PM »
It's not my intent to advertise my business, but it shouldn't be slandered or libelled from out of left field either.
If someone is going to post a false statement, I am within my right to set the record straight.

Deleting my statement while leaving the libel is hardly fair or balanced is it?

How many times have you claimed you have been "slandered or libeled?  Why don't you just sue someone already.  If someone thinks your products stink, then you should quit talking about your products.  You've pretty much asked for criticism by trolling the board for customers.     

You use every opportunity to advertise your business.  If I'm around, I'll remove your advertising material, consistent with the rules you agreed to follow when you joined the board:

"The Getbig forums is for informative and entertainment. No advertisements, no spam, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=164155.0

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2008, 05:40:18 PM »
How many times have you claimed you have been "slandered or libeled?  Why don't you just sue someone already.

Maybe I should. I will take it into advisement.

If someone thinks your products stink, then you should quit talking about your products.  You've pretty much asked for criticism by trolling the board for customers.

First of all, people who have actually used my product, DO NOT think it stinks, ...quite the contrary.

This is the fairness and balance I'm talking about. I didn't bring up my product, IFBWannabe did. We were discussing Bush, and he posted OFF-TOPIC, just as YOU are doing now. Nowhere in my response did I mention the product, you did. not only did you mention it, you stated a falsehood about it. If you're going to say something I believe to be innaccurate, it should be my right to call you on it, and to set the record straight.

You say my product stinks... though you've never tried it. I say it works and those who have tried it love it.
You offer no proof other than your assumption based on your personal bias. I offer proof based on actual customers.

You use every opportunity to advertise your business.  If I'm around, I'll remove your advertising material, consistent with the rules you agreed to follow when you joined the board:

"The Getbig forums is for informative and entertainment. No advertisements, no spam, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=164155.0

I use every opportunity to defend myself. It is not spam or advertisement, as it's only a recording of a conversation,
nowhere in the conversation is there a link or even mention of where or how to buy the stuff, and the website from which the conversation can be downloaded also does not contain a link to purchase the product. All it is is a bunch of truck drivers discussing their results that they've gotten using the product. It's a valid rebuttal to your allegations.

if you don't like me setting the record straight, standing up for myself or my products, ...don't post lies about them.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »
Maybe I should. I will take it into advisement.

First of all, people who have actually used my product, DO NOT think it stinks, ...quite the contrary.

This is the fairness and balance I'm talking about. I didn't bring up my product, IFBWannabe did. We were discussing Bush, and he posted OFF-TOPIC, just as YOU are doing now. Nowhere in my response did I mention the product, you did. not only did you mention it, you stated a falsehood about it. If you're going to say something I believe to be innaccurate, it should be my right to call you on it, and to set the record straight.

You say my product stinks... though you've never tried it. I say it works and those who have tried it love it.
You offer no proof other than your assumption based on your personal bias. I offer proof based on actual customers.

I use every opportunity to defend myself. It is not spam or advertisement, as it is only a recording of a conversation,
nowhere in the conversation is there a link or even mention of where or how to buy the stuff, and the website from which the conversation can be downloaded also does not contain a link to purchase the product. All it is is a bunch of truck drivers discussing their results that they've gotten using the product. It's a valid rebuttal to your allegations.

if you don't like me setting the record straight, standing up for myself or my products, ...don't post lies about them.

The only reason anyone knows about your products and the only reason anyone says your products stink is you have talked about them.  Stop talking about them.  Stop advertising your business.  Stop trolling the board for customers.  Follow the rules.   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2008, 06:05:54 PM »
The only reason anyone knows about your products and the only reason anyone says your products stink is you have talked about them.  Stop talking about them.  Stop advertising your business.  Stop trolling the board for customers.  Follow the rules.   

I was trying to have a conversation about Bush and the real reason he is feared.
If you have a problem with where the conversation went, ...take it up with IFBBwannabe.

I love how you went back and altered your post when you were called on your own BS.

If anybody is overstepping their authority as MOD, ...it is YOU and not Hugo.
You make a BS statement, and when someone calls you on it, and backs up their claim with proof, you delete it,
then delete the BS statement you made in the 1st place, rather than let it be seen how wrong you are.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »
I was trying to have a conversation about Bush and the real reason he is feared.
If you have a problem with where the conversation went, ...take it up with IFBBwannabe.

I love how you went back and altered your post when you were called on your own BS.

If anybody is overstepping their authority as MOD, ...it is YOU and not Hugo.
You make a BS statement, and when someone calls you on it, and backs up their claim with proof, you delete it,
then delete the BS statement you made in the 1st place, rather than let it be seen how wrong you are.

I altered your post to delete your advertising spam.   :-*

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2008, 06:35:11 PM »
I altered your post to delete your advertising spam.   :-*

If you had listened to the recording, you would have heard it was NOT advertising spam,
...but a bunch of guys having a discussion about something they actually have knowledge about.

You make an allegation, and when someone calls you on your BS and provides valid proof,
you delete it, and call it advertising spam.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2008, 06:44:04 PM »
If you had listened to the recording, you would have heard it was NOT advertising spam,
...but a bunch of guys having a discussion about something they actually have knowledge about.

You make an allegation, and when someone calls you on your BS and provides valid proof,
you delete it, and call it advertising spam.

::) 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »
Noob

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2008, 09:06:03 PM »
Bullshit, post the controlled scientific studies that show it works.

Hey...  "The" top combustion engineer in the world said so and you should take his word for it!  I mean the world's top combustion engineer is a highly coveted position with thousands, if not millions of combustion engineers worldwide vying for the honor.  But there can be only one, and The One has spent a quarter million of his own money (and no doubt thousands of hours of his precious time) with the sole aim of disproving this product and in the process was proven wrong...  so I'm just sayin you should probably respect his scientific findings because he's not just your average garden-variety combustion engineer, he's the TOP combustion engineer in the whole world!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »
Hey...  "The" top combustion engineer in the world said so and you should take his word for it!  I mean the world's top combustion engineer is a highly coveted position with thousands, if not millions of combustion engineers worldwide vying for the honor.  But there can be only one, and The One has spent a quarter million of his own money (and no doubt thousands of hours of his precious time) with the sole aim of disproving this product and in the process was proven wrong...  so I'm just sayin you should probably respect his scientific findings because he's not just your average garden-variety combustion engineer, he's the TOP combustion engineer in the whole world!

Pretty Much!  :D

The man has a reputation to uphold, and would not be sticking his neck on the line for something that he had not personally proven himself.
w

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2008, 06:39:17 AM »
Ahhh sure dude  ::) ::)

I love it...one post you all talk about global public opinion and responsibilities and the other you're fuck it! We almost got a continent of our own lets forget about the rest of the globe  ::)

Also, if the US won't intervene in other nations business other will step up to it and will take its superpower status.
What?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2008, 06:41:02 AM »
For mistaken intelligence, but as an upside they gained their freedom.

Bush is a badass who our enemies fear.

Not really, I just love the hypocracy of people like you.
No no.  Bush actively lied dozens of times to the US people and the Congress Re the threat posed by Iraq, the WMDs and Iraq's ties to Al Qaeda.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we could just chalk this shitstorm up to one big OOPSIE?

Bush is a moron whom our enemies profit from.