Author Topic: Palin: 'God Will Show The Way To The White House'  (Read 668 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin: 'God Will Show The Way To The White House'
« on: November 11, 2008, 12:21:41 PM »
Palin's Fox Interview: 'God Will Show The Way To The White House'

WASILLA, Alaska — Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she wouldn't hesitate to run for the presidency in four years if it's God's will, even though she never thought Campaign 2008 would be "as brutal a ride as it turned out to be."

In a series of interviews in the wake of last Tuesday's elections, Palin said she had no problem with Republican presidential nominee John McCain, but that she resents rumors she said were spread about her and her family by the Arizona Republican's aides. She emphatically denied that she was a drag on the GOP ticket.

"I think the economic collapse had a heckuva lot more to do with the campaign's collapse than me personally," the governor said in an interview broadcast Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show.

Palin also said "There were a lot of times I wanted to shout out, 'Hey, wait a minute, it's not true.' It's pretty brutal."

Nevertheless, the relatively obscure governor of Alaska, whose selection for the ticket by McCain last August brought excitement _ and controversy _ to the 2008 campaign, said she would be eager to do it all again under the right circumstances.

"I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door," Palin said in an interview with Fox News on Monday. "And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door."

In the wide-ranging interview, Palin said she neither wanted nor asked for the $150,000-plus wardrobe the Republican Party bankrolled, and thought the issue was an odd one at the end of the campaign, considering "what is going on in the world today."

"I did not order the clothes. Did not ask for the clothes," Palin said. "I would have been happy to have worn my own clothes from Day One. But that is kind of an odd issue, an odd campaign issue as things were wrapping up there as to who ordered what and who demanded what."

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Palin: 'God Will Show The Way To The White House'
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 12:22:39 PM »
You got a link? Last warning.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 01:48:08 PM »
The title is misleading don't you think.

Sarah Palin says she wouldn't hesitate to run for the presidency in four years if it's God's will.

That is a common saying.
She is not saying God will show the way.

will(wish) and will(is going to) are homonym

Oh well. what do you expect from huffingtonpost
Z

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 02:00:20 PM »
Can we just forget about this nobody already? Please.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »

Sarah Palin says she wouldn't hesitate to run for the presidency in four years if it's God's will.

That is a common saying.

ehh dont worry about it this is 240's way he makes something out of nothing at every turn with this women, her daughter was a lesbian gang member, she is a cheating whore as well i dont know if you knew that but you can ask 240 if youd like.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 02:30:14 PM »

That is a common saying.

True.  Very common.  Sounds just like the president-elect:

"The prayer that I tell myself every night is a fairly simple one: I ask in the name of Jesus Christ that my sins are forgiven, that my family is protected and that I am an instrument of God's will. I'm constantly trying to align myself to what I think he calls on me to do. And sometimes you hear it strongly and sometimes that voice is more muted."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/22/obama-praying-to-be-an-i_n_82737.html