Author Topic: sufficient testosterone levels for building muscle naturally  (Read 4294 times)

shadow

• Getbig I
sufficient testosterone levels for building muscle naturally
« on: November 12, 2008, 09:19:58 AM »
im 29 messed bout with some gear a while back got my test taken recently and it came back at 16.9nmol/L range was 10-34nmol/L just wondered if anyone out there knew if this was a decent amount to make decent gains on. my diet and training is sound btw. I want to stick with natural training

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: sufficient testosterone levels for building muscle naturally
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 09:58:28 AM »
im 29 messed bout with some gear a while back got my test taken recently and it came back at 16.9nmol/L range was 10-34nmol/L just wondered if anyone out there knew if this was a decent amount to make decent gains on. my diet and training is sound btw. I want to stick with natural training

yes it is fine, increase monosaturated fat intake and especially cholesterol as it is the precursor for all steriodogenesis.

brudge

• Getbig II
Re: sufficient testosterone levels for building muscle naturally
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 09:27:29 AM »

It's good to see you make the commitment to train just as hard naturally after using AS.  I think you'll learn your body much better than ever before.  Good Luck!