Author Topic: NPC's new bikini division  (Read 15887 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: NPC's new bikini division
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »
pet peeve here:  there are only two USC schools:  University of South Carolina, and my alma mater, University of Southern California.   Perhaps you just mean UC:  Berkeley, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Riverside, Davis, Irvine, Merced;  or just the UC schools in southern California

yes, i meant, UC

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 12:44:35 PM »
Next up, a male modeling division.  The Calvin Klein Pro/Am?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »
>:( >:(
I must meltdown yet again; Fitness isn't a bikini division - thats the one where they do all the backflips, one arm pushups, splits etc. True athleticism is displayed. Eg: my avatar

The rest you say holds kinda true imo. Bikini is just a way to lower the entry barrier even more then they did with figure, and most important bump up entry fees and ticket sales.

At least there is no where else to go now - they brought out figure for girls who didn't want to train and do a fitness routine, now bikini for girls who don't want to even train for a very in-shape physique...unless they bring out the coach potato division there is nowhere left to go.

My bad CQ. You're right, Fitness is the one that requires you to have athleticism and skill.

Yeah, that's what I figured. All for money.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 01:47:42 PM »
Why should it be banned?
...because we don't find them sexually attractive?

heh... bad reason

It isn't even about that. That shit has been dying a slow fucking death for years now. There's hardly any interest in it. The more manlier these "women" get, the less interest there is. No interest/support = no money. Simple as that.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 01:48:26 PM »

Followed by the Abercrombie & Fitch Classic!
HAHA, RON.....

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2008, 02:02:04 PM »

And you have a problem with that?  I have seen the couples fit contests at various shows (last years Fit Expo), so why not? You may not like it, but others may. 

They may not be suitable for Flex Magazine, but for Men's Fitness or Muscle & Fitness, they may.

It isn't even about that. That shit has been dying a slow fucking death for years now. There's hardly any interest in it. The more manlier these "women" get, the less interest there is. No interest/support = no money. Simple as that.

Female bodybuilding does not have a good image, and hardly any sponsors. Still, I remember a time, when Laura Creavalle was muscular and sexy at the same time. But it went too far.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2008, 02:06:20 PM »
And you have a problem with that?  I have seen the couples fit contests at various shows (last years Fit Expo), so why not? You may not like it, but others may. 

They may not be suitable for Flex Magazine, but for Men's Fitness or Muscle & Fitness, they may.

Female bodybuilding does not have a good image, and hardly any sponsors. Still, I remember a time, when Laura Creavalle was muscular and sexy at the same time. But it went too far.

Well, at one time female bbing was made up of women, so it thrived.

Anyway you look at it, this new division is great new for Ron.
HAHA, RON.....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2008, 08:14:11 PM »

Quit using GetBig to promote your gay agenda, Avidan!   >:(

www.prop8talk.com

;D

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2008, 03:23:10 AM »
NEW!!! IFBB:
2002 - Bodyfitness (FIGURE)
2008 - BIKINI DIVISION
2009 - FIGURE-WOMEN CLASSIC BODYBUILDING? BIKINI DIVISION - sport bikini contest???

Hypocrisy, circus, a dead end.
2010!! Belly Dance))

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2008, 07:13:47 AM »
The NPC is ruining bodybuilding. It is becoming a tits & ass organization. I am bailing on this sad organization, & will not be attending any more of its shows, or promoting them on my website. I will support individual bodybuilders, but not a bodybuilding organization that abandoned its roots, betrayed its bodybuilding competitors, & failed to promote the interests of fans. You want bikinis? Visit the beach.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 03:59:07 PM »

Laura Creavalle sexy???  Really???  Muscular yes, should have won the 1994 Olympia, but sexy???  Alrighty then

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2008, 04:50:34 PM »
I would prefer the bikini vision replase female bodybuilding division.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2008, 05:42:02 PM »
It is becoming a tits & ass organization. 

Yes it is. I've been flamed to a crisp for saying it was heading that way when figure came out. Really as this stage, I cringe. Bikini girls look great, well most I have seen some frights, but not sure why they are in bodybuilding.

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »
The NPC is ruining bodybuilding. It is becoming a tits & ass organization. I am bailing on this sad organization, & will not be attending any more of its shows, or promoting them on my website. I will support individual bodybuilders, but not a bodybuilding organization that abandoned its roots, betrayed its bodybuilding competitors, & failed to promote the interests of fans. You want bikinis? Visit the beach.

This is not a bad thing friend. Women shoudl have tits and an ass instead of having an abnormally low bodyfat percentage where they lose both.

Ladies can have muscles and tits and ass but when they choose to abuse steroids like every women on the Olympia stage did this year, then they lose the feminine features. It is called WOMANS bodybuidling for a reason. Not WOMAN TRYING TO LOOK LIKE MEN bodybuilding.

And silicon implants don't count as tits in my opinon.

Kim C should never have been rewarded for her physique. Bodybuilding in the womens area has gone downhill since then.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 07:12:24 AM »

Agreed!!!  Contests are long enough due to the over saturation of figure competitors, now there will be a million bikini girls, WTF??  Is every show going to be held over a two day period??? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2008, 08:23:24 AM »
Maybe next they can answer questions about world politics and what charitable organizations will be helped with a win. :)

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2008, 08:43:29 AM »
This is not a bad thing friend. Women shoudl have tits and an ass instead of having an abnormally low bodyfat percentage where they lose both.

Ladies can have muscles and tits and ass but when they choose to abuse steroids like every women on the Olympia stage did this year, then they lose the feminine features. It is called WOMANS bodybuidling for a reason. Not WOMAN TRYING TO LOOK LIKE MEN bodybuilding.

Kim C should never have been rewarded for her physique. Bodybuilding in the womens area has gone downhill since then.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 04:12:07 AM »
Yes it is. I've been flamed to a crisp for saying it was heading that way when figure came out. Really as this stage, I cringe. Bikini girls look great, well most I have seen some frights, but not sure why they are in bodybuilding.

$$$$$$$ plain and simple... to attract more geeks that will buy supplements, mags and empty their wallet's.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 04:13:47 AM »

I agree with you, 1,000,0000%  the amout of lean muscle these shemales carry has become ridiculous, it's a genetic freak show/science/chemistry experiment complete opposite of what actual bodybuilding is about.

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2008, 10:25:06 PM »
There are many bitter girls on other boards about bikinin division. I dont' know why though are they threatened? Alllison Moyer is whining everywhere about this new division but I think this pink gilr is jealous perhaps?

Bikini won't stop other divisions so why are so many girls upset? I think they are jealous they have taken too many steroids and can't look as pretty as bikini maybe?

I seriously wish girls would stop doing steroids!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »
There are many bitter girls on other boards about bikinin division. I dont' know why though are they threatened? Alllison Moyer is whining everywhere about this new division but I think this pink gilr is jealous perhaps?

Bikini won't stop other divisions so why are so many girls upset? I think they are jealous they have taken too many steroids and can't look as pretty as bikini maybe?

Pretty much, no normal straight guy wants to see these freak shows with their stubble, square jaws, barry manilow voices and 3" penoris' hanging out onstage.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2008, 02:35:35 AM »
Plenty of five hour shows with hoochies from the local strip clubs to look forward to!  ::)
!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2008, 05:27:26 AM »
No talent show?!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2008, 12:20:34 AM »
There are many bitter girls on other boards about bikinin division. I dont' know why though are they threatened?

Well, I've been posting about figure for years actually too hehe.. As someone who spends hours training for flips/splits/strength to do routines, I really have a pet peeve about people acting as though the figure division is the same - or equally as hard as fitness. It's not, no matter how non-PC it is to say that - fitness is harder.

I must confess to being slightly amused by figure girls complaining about bikini - I do see their point actually - but I have been raked over the coals for years for saying figure is easier then fitness - but somehow it's now allright for them to say the same about bikini. :-\

I also think steroids are the death of the women's side.

$$$$$$$ plain and simple... to attract more geeks that will buy supplements, mags and empty their wallet's.

Pretty much, same reson they brought out figure. Bikini just will be even more successful on the money side.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »
NPC has added a "Pole-Dancing" round and tipping is allowed!!!!!!