Author Topic: Hey Hugo are you deleting threads again?  (Read 1599 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Hugo are you deleting threads again?
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 02:49:39 AM »
What about if we want to call someone a scam artist, because they sell a product that doesn't work?
yea, this isn't the forum to do that in, take it elsewhere.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Hey Hugo are you deleting threads again?
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 03:21:24 AM »
Hedge, it is all islamism.

Angry "fundamentalist" muslims in the west trying to apply islam to western society is stealth jihad. They encroach our values until critical point where they dominate and apply sharia law to every area of human life. They are undermining society all around you, children being forced to eat halal meat due to a minority, parts of sharia law being implemented into the British jurisdiction for certain minor family issues and such. We all know muslims take and take and take. This is all ISLAMISM. Sure, it's your prerogative to believe in some political correct distortion of "islamism".

Islamism is as old as islam. Islam isn't a religion that is purely spiritual, it is an all encompassing political system created to control EVERY aspect of a persons life and suppress them.

The Koran describes muhammad as a mercy to mankind (21:107) and. the best example to be followed in worshipping God (68:4).
I disagree.
I realise it may seem to others that we're splitting hairs here, but I think it is all ISLAM, and I agree with your description of it to be much more a 'total package' than other religions.
But Islamism, again, is a fairly recent and IMO dangerous ideology.
You claim it's business as usual basically.
Whereas I believe the rise of this political ideology is partly responsible for leaders and communities in Muslim countries adopting aggressive policies.
I definitely recommend a look into the history of 20th century Islamism when you get the chance.
As empty as paradise