Author Topic: Hey Hugo are you deleting threads again?  (Read 1598 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Hey Hugo are you deleting threads again?
« on: November 13, 2008, 04:22:28 AM »
What happened to that thread about you and how you are a horrible mod, and you lost the vote etc.?
E

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Hey Hugo are you deleting threads again?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 05:59:24 AM »
Hugo, change your name to Joseph Stalin already... :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 06:25:59 AM »
Our moderator Hugo felt Stalin was just too moderate

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 07:15:33 AM »
Why can't people named "Hugo" pronounce their name Hug-o?

Like in "Hulk", "Hug" and "Hustler"?

What's with all this "U-go" pronouncing?

That goes for all words that starts with "H".

Human, eg.

What's up with that?

It's fcuking Human, as in He-man, Masters of the Universe, and the eternal enemy of Skeletor.

Dolph really kicked some ass in that flick BTW.

Out!
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 07:25:52 AM »
Hmm, you just ate some mashed up swede laced with some mind altering fungus Hedge?

Or is that Hee-didge?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 07:28:10 AM »
Hmm, you just ate some mashed up swede laced with some mind altering fungus Hedge?

Or is that Hee-didge?

Heee-dgie.

Yes.

Correktomundo inspector Gadget.

Did you know that Doctor Snuggles is a gynecologist?

I did not know that.
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 08:44:00 AM »
stop doing things in threads that get them reported.  And don't ask me why I wack the whole thread if it gets reported, ask BF why he will stubbornly reposts over and over and over what I remove.  And read the rules to the forum, I don't know what you guys don't get.  I told BF, this is not the owned or stoned forum.  I have no problem killing a thread that is just full of attacks, not only toward me but several other people who post here. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 09:36:51 AM »
stop doing things in threads that get them reported.  And don't ask me why I wack the whole thread if it gets reported, ask BF why he will stubbornly reposts over and over and over what I remove.  And read the rules to the forum, I don't know what you guys don't get.  I told BF, this is not the owned or stoned forum.  I have no problem killing a thread that is just full of attacks, not only toward me but several other people who post here. 

There a reason you deleted my thread about the two girls being blinded in Afghanistan? It has EVERYTHING  to do with the political situation over there you coward who won't relinquish moderator despite losing the vote? Still bent out of shape over my repeated ownings of you?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 10:47:11 AM »
Hugo, if you don't think BF particular thread was political you need to give up the moderation job here because you're corrupt and uninformed.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 02:16:49 PM »
Islamism is a relatively new political ideology, at work in many Arab nations.
So discussing events that are related to how the sociological structure of these communities work is of high interest.
Being ignorant and refusing to get an understanding of these societies is what got Bush in trouble.
Lets discuss these matters. They are of interest and I'm tired to see either multiculti apologists or dumb ass racists set the agenda.   
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »

What happened to you stepping down as a mod if you lost the vote? It was a landslide, yet you are still here.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »
Hugo = liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 06:55:54 PM »
Hugo = liar.

Don't worry Chaos, this matter is far from over. He has yet to even apologize or tell us he will try to do a better job. My patience is wearing thin.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 11:21:53 PM »
I don't like to see a thread like that in deleted.
But if political geniuses posts racial slurs against Arabs or Muslims that leaves the mods little choice.
 I don't think there is really any need for slurs - the truth hurts much worse for Islamists.
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 11:48:45 PM »
Hugo, if you don't think BF particular thread was political you need to give up the moderation job here because you're corrupt and uninformed.
I didn't say that and as you see I didn't delete his reposting of the topic.  It was reported to me and he's been warned about not treating this forum like it's the owned or stoned forum.  next, you can't delete one of BF's posts, he just reposts it over and over and over so at this point it's his own fault if he crosses the line and loses a thread.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 11:49:54 PM »
What happened to you stepping down as a mod if you lost the vote? It was a landslide, yet you are still here.
what happend to you getting me demodded, I would hate to take away the fun for you by steping down.  I'm out of here when Ron wants me out of here.  I had regulars here pissed off at me for posting that thread, called me a stupid idiot for doing it, so I'll be gone when Ron Demods me, it's up to him.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 01:32:09 AM »
Islamism is a relatively new political ideology, at work in many Arab nations.
So discussing events that are related to how the sociological structure of these communities work is of high interest.
Being ignorant and refusing to get an understanding of these societies is what got Bush in trouble.
Lets discuss these matters. They are of interest and I'm tired to see either multiculti apologists or dumb ass racists set the agenda.   

New? Haha, how do you think the Arabic peninsula was islamised shortly after (in the historical sense) the conception of muhammads "islam"?

Islam has always, and will always be a political, all-encompassing totalitarian ideology. Brush up on your history.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 01:51:52 AM »
New? Haha, how do you think the Arabic peninsula was islamised shortly after (in the historical sense) the conception of muhammads "islam"?

Islam has always, and will always be a political, all-encompassing totalitarian ideology. Brush up on your history.
Me thinks you're confusing Muslim nations and/or Muslim fundamentalists with the political ideology Islamism.8)

Two different things.

Islamism is eg what you see in Iran, building even the political system, taxes, foreign policy, health care, environmental policy, everything, based on the preachings of a bloke who married an 8 year old.

It is scholared fundamentalists muslims desperately trying to apply Islam to a modern society.
A bit disappointed that you didn't knew the distinction.
But I guess the imam's didn't tell you the whole truth at that little 'summer camp' in Afghanistan.8)
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 02:07:45 AM »
Hedge, it is all islamism.

Angry "fundamentalist" muslims in the west trying to apply islam to western society is stealth jihad. They encroach our values until critical point where they dominate and apply sharia law to every area of human life. They are undermining society all around you, children being forced to eat halal meat due to a minority, parts of sharia law being implemented into the British jurisdiction for certain minor family issues and such. We all know muslims take and take and take. This is all ISLAMISM. Sure, it's your prerogative to believe in some political correct distortion of "islamism".

Islamism is as old as islam. Islam isn't a religion that is purely spiritual, it is an all encompassing political system created to control EVERY aspect of a persons life and suppress them.

The Koran describes muhammad as a mercy to mankind (21:107) and. the best example to be followed in worshipping God (68:4).
الاسلام هو شيطانية

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 02:21:25 AM »
what happend to you getting me demodded, I would hate to take away the fun for you by steping down.  I'm out of here when Ron wants me out of here.  I had regulars here pissed off at me for posting that thread, called me a stupid idiot for doing it, so I'll be gone when Ron Demods me, it's up to him.

Why did you put up the thread then if you weren't going to follow through?
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2008, 02:34:28 AM »
Why did you put up the thread then if you weren't going to follow through?
to watch you meltdown, but some got pretty pissed at me for doing it, one person blew up on me for posting that.  I've never posted here for popularity, If I cared about my popularity here I wouldn't have taken the name, Hugo Chavez.  I know a lot of people have it out for me.  That's nothing new to me and if you search, I've mentioned it several times before.  I told you to go get people from around the board because I knew they the vote would bury me.  I didn't care about that anymore than I do now. ;)  It's really easy, if you can get Ron to demod me, go for it.  I'll be gone.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2008, 02:37:58 AM »
to watch you meltdown, but some got pretty pissed at me for doing it, one person blew up on me for posting that.  I've never posted here for popularity, If I cared about my popularity here I wouldn't have taken the name, Hugo Chavez.  I know a lot of people have it out for me.  That's nothing new to me and if you search, I've mentioned it several times before.  I told you to go get people from around the board because I knew they the vote would bury me.  I didn't care about that anymore than I do now. ;)  It's really easy, if you can get Ron to demod me, go for it.  I'll be gone.

People don't like you because you are unfair on this board. Did you know that a few people thought you were the "head mod" on here? How does that make you feel, do you think you might abuse your powers a bit too much, with warnings and censoring?
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2008, 02:39:28 AM »
Oh, by the way if you guys don't want threads deleted this should help:

If you wanna post on the inferiority of a race take it to stormfront.
If you wanna post on the pitfalls of a religion, take it to the religious board.
If you wanna mock a members IQ, take it to the V Board.
Don't constantly repost a post that gets deleted.

If a thread here turns into a fest of these items, don't be shocked if it vanishes.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2008, 02:41:21 AM »
Oh, by the way if you guys don't want threads deleted this should help:

If you wanna post on the inferiority of a race take it to stormfront.
If you wanna post on the pitfalls of a religion, take it to the religious board.
If you wanna mock a members IQ, take it to the V Board.
Don't constantly repost a post that gets deleted.

If a thread here turns into a fest of these items, don't be shocked if it vanishes.

What about if we want to call someone a scam artist, because they sell a product that doesn't work?
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2008, 02:48:04 AM »
People don't like you because you are unfair on this board. Did you know that a few people thought you were the "head mod" on here? How does that make you feel, do you think you might abuse your powers a bit too much, with warnings and censoring?
I am the founding mod, that's it.  I do not dictate anything to the other mods and we often seek advice from eachother and make joint decisions where it's a hard call.  We had an original mod agreement that we all agreed to terms of and the only time I got into crossing a decision by one of the other mods was on the merging of threads because it went against our agreement.  We were to merge identical story material only.  One of the mods wanted to merge everything on Palin so I stood to our original agreements.  There was a time where I also went out on my own and suspended the forum rules temporarily but that was to just make a point and that failed, no point was made, nobody gave a shit.  Overall for this being a political board the mods behind the scenes get along pretty darn good when there is a problem.  I stuck up for BB when people wanted to demod him which pissed off members who I alli with on a good deal of things.