Author Topic: Another great pic of Our Flashy New Lord and Saviour  (Read 1623 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Another great pic of Our Flashy New Lord and Saviour
« on: November 13, 2008, 11:23:45 AM »
 ;) Leaving dinner with Michelle.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Another great pic of Our Flashy New Lord and Saviour
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 11:33:02 AM »
He's gonna find out this "president" gig isn't all glam and glitz.

He's gonna look a lot older and haggard four years from now.  You couldn't pay me enough to take that job.  I always have to wonder about people who actually WANT to be Prez.  It's a thankless job, you get shit from all directions and everything ultimately devolves upon you as leader of the free world.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 11:34:17 AM »
We really need daily updates on the president elect?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »
He's gonna find out this "president" gig isn't all glam and glitz.

He's gonna look a lot older and haggard four years from now.  You couldn't pay me enough to take that job.  I always have to wonder about people who actually WANT to be Prez.  It's a thankless job, you get shit from all directions and everything ultimately devolves upon you as leader of the free world.

No doubt, but when you are passionate about your ideals and want to change the world, there is no better position to be in.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »
I know this has nothing to do with policy and has no relevance, but it really seems scary that our president just looks so damn young....  The guy is ten years older than my best friend!??!

Shit maybe im starting to get old  :o

The job does age you... every guy serving 8 years looks like he served 20+

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 02:30:44 AM »
I know this has nothing to do with policy and has no relevance, but it really seems scary that our president just looks so damn young....  The guy is ten years older than my best friend!??!

Shit maybe im starting to get old  :o

The job does age you... every guy serving 8 years looks like he served 20+

Agreed. He's only a few months older than my sister.  :-\

If you really want to poop yourself, ...consider how old JFK was when he took office.  :o

Something about the look on Michelle's face in that pic cracks me up, ...it's almost like she thinking to herself:

I'm gonna be First Lady...
neener, neener, neener...

...either that or Barack just promised her something BIG!

She's got that look on her face that says she's got a secret, ...and he's got a look on his face like he just scored another easy victory. I wonder what she's thinking? hmmm...
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 02:31:57 AM »
We really need daily updates on the president elect?

Updates are fine, but posting every insignificant pic taken of him is really kind of pointless.
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 02:32:25 AM »
No doubt, but when you are passionate about your ideals and want to change the world, there is no better position to be in.

Yep.

He's gonna start getting grey hairs real fast.  :'(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 02:34:36 AM »
Updates are fine, but posting every insignificant pic taken of him is really kind of pointless.

Not when it drives you absolutely bonkers just seeing his face and knowing he's president,
...even if you did vote for him.  :P
w

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 02:42:57 AM »
Not when it drives you absolutely bonkers just seeing his face and knowing he's president,
...even if you did vote for him.  :P

You will never hear me bash an American president anyway, but I actually like Obama. It is possible to respect two people running against each other Jag.
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 02:49:44 AM »
  It is possible to respect two people running against each other Jag.

Absolutely it is possible.

I just didn't find that to be the case during this past presidential election, ...or the last 2 for that matter.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 03:18:59 AM »
You will never hear me bash an American president anyway, but I actually like Obama. It is possible to respect two people running against each other Jag.
you should be willing to criticize the president, it's not treason.  I will be critical of Obama if I think what he does screws us.  That doesn't mean I don't love America and respect the office--It means I do.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 04:33:43 AM »

These homos are literally updating rides in a car, eating, taking kids to school, etc... WTF, the guy hasn't even done anything yet. Some nitwit on CNN was reporting on the motorcade of SUVs and said 'he's on the freeway, OJ style' LOL!

People should be more honest about how race shapes their perceptions on this issue. Too much of the 'news' getting reported is total garbage.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »
you should be willing to criticize the president, it's not treason.  I will be critical of Obama if I think what he does screws us.  That doesn't mean I don't love America and respect the office--It means I do.

So a guy like you or me who does absolutely nothing to better our country except for talk to people for hours on end on a bodybuilding forum about politics is in a position to criticize our President? I could see if we were running for public office or doing something, anything to make our country a better place. I could say I think it's cool to make fun of retards, but we have no clue what they go through and never will. I know it's "ok" to criticize our Presidents, but until we walk in their shoes and make those tough decisions, I just think it's ridiculous to pretend that we would do a better job. He is the most important man in the world and we are dorks who talk to other people online, I honestly don't see any basis we have for criticizing them.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2008, 04:14:29 PM »
So a guy like you or me who does absolutely nothing to better our country except for talk to people for hours on end on a bodybuilding forum about politics is in a position to criticize our President? I could see if we were running for public office or doing something, anything to make our country a better place. I could say I think it's cool to make fun of retards, but we have no clue what they go through and never will. I know it's "ok" to criticize our Presidents, but until we walk in their shoes and make those tough decisions, I just think it's ridiculous to pretend that we would do a better job. He is the most important man in the world and we are dorks who talk to other people online, I honestly don't see any basis we have for criticizing them.

Are you sober again?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »
Are you sober again?

Yeah, why?  You honestly think a bunch of dorks on a messageboard have any right to criticize our president? What the fuck do they know about tough decisions? Most of the people here don't even work, their toughest decisions are deciding if they should watch TV all day or talk to other idiots on the politics board.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 04:26:12 PM »
Yeah, why?  You honestly think a bunch of dorks on a messageboard have any right to criticize our president? What the fuck do they know about tough decisions? Most of the people here don't even work, their toughest decisions are deciding if they should watch TV all day or talk to other idiots on the politics board.

Your right, LOL!

Just not used to you being so lucid.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 06:56:44 AM »
He's gonna look a lot older and haggard four years from now. 

He has aged substantially in this last 18 months or so already imo

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 07:34:23 AM »

HAHAHAHA!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 07:36:40 AM »
HAHAHAHA!

Danielson bringing the pain, LOL!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 08:17:32 AM »
These homos are literally updating rides in a car, eating, taking kids to school, etc... WTF, the guy hasn't even done anything yet. Some nitwit on CNN was reporting on the motorcade of SUVs and said 'he's on the freeway, OJ style' LOL!

People should be more honest about how race shapes their perceptions on this issue. Too much of the 'news' getting reported is total garbage.

Kaje, the threads are satirical. They are in reference to specific lines of arguments that were touched upon in different threads.

And too much of the news being reported is total garbage, you say? Welcome to the modern age.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 12:33:03 PM »
;) Leaving dinner with Michelle.

How do you feel today?  Is he still your lord and saviour?