Author Topic: 450-Lbs. Montreal Prisoner Set Free After Being Deemed Too Fat For Jail  (Read 2934 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: 450-Lbs. Montreal Prisoner Set Free After Being Deemed Too Fat For Jail
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 01:17:07 PM »
Greedy and overeats?
I know Canada ia a generous country, ...but I hardly think he's getting 2nd servings for dinner.
He's not responsible for his dietary choices behind bars, ...he eats what they serve.

Ya he was 300lbs when he went in, ...but he could fit at the time. He's since ballooned to 450lbs, and there is neither a bed, nor cell able to fit him. Personally, I'd rather see him get out and die of a heartattack, than be kept in custody, die of a heart attack, and have tax payers have to settle a wrongful death suit that would surely come. He'll probably be on house arrest or something. What do you care anyway? ...he's Canadian. It's like you're developing a mean punitive & petty streak. You turning Republican on me?  :P

Then the fat bastard should have eaten less, LOL!

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: 450-Lbs. Montreal Prisoner Set Free After Being Deemed Too Fat For Jail
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »
Greedy and overeats?
I know Canada ia a generous country, ...but I hardly think he's getting 2nd servings for dinner.
He's not responsible for his dietary choices behind bars, ...he eats what they serve.

Ya he was 300lbs when he went in, ...but he could fit at the time. He's since ballooned to 450lbs, and there is neither a bed, nor cell able to fit him. Personally, I'd rather see him get out and die of a heartattack, than be kept in custody, die of a heart attack, and have tax payers have to settle a wrongful death suit that would surely come. He'll probably be on house arrest or something. What do you care anyway? ...he's Canadian. It's like you're developing a mean punitive & petty streak. You turning Republican on me?  :P

Ya, and passing up food is not an option for him....  ::)