Author Topic: Shawn Ray/Palumbo:"Keith Jones Pathalogical Liar &screwed alot of people over!"  (Read 12604 times)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Keith rules

death to Shawn and Palumbo.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
             I got Keiths back seems like a really good guy!

I totally agree.

He is a little bit emotional at times, but keith is one of the good guys on this board.

(I hope i become a celebrity one day, then i will meet him automatically.)  ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I totally agree.

He is a little bit emotional at times, but keith is one of the good guys on this board.

(I hope i become a celebrity one day, then i will meet him automatically.)  ;)

Meet him one day and you will become a celebrity...
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Meet him one day and you will become a celebrity...

coooOoooooL!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
has dave paid back what he owes to those he ripped off and with 20% interest?

spinnis

has dave paid back what he owes to those he ripped off and with 20% interest?

Exactly. And he has the GUUUUUUUT to rag on keith.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Onlyme making a comeback in the thread.
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I don't like onlyme/Jeith Jones, but Sean Ray and Dave Palumbo are both scumbags. Hell, they are felon types that aren't even respect amongst their peers.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
hahaha Palumbo complaining about being ripped off. Ycnmiu.
O

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Isn't almost anyone who's well known in bodybuilding have a few marks on their record?  I don't think its possible for one to be scuff-free in the world of bodybuilding. 

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Keith is ok in my book
I am a big baby

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

He's kind of like an obese "Magnum, P.I."  :D

He was more of tall thinner Onlyme ;D

Keith is ok in my book

Thanks man

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
John Romano, idiot extraordinare mislabeled as Blechman, cum-guzzler, in pic. Get your idiots straight, Gino. 

That isn't the way I read that. No one else was named there. So... the Blechman part wasn't a name but part of the dude's 'identity'.

Basic comprehension 101. I owe you Dr.!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Hahahaha a tranny fvcker and a scammer talking shit huh?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Hey, Keith, how are you going? How is the defamation lawsuit going? How is the new gym in the sky going?

There is no way anyone can settle disputes on the internet. Consensus looks impressive but might not be valid.

Keith is innocent of all charges.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
MD really has gone to complete shit.  Blechman has no integrity.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Yeah - I don't know Keith personally but my impressions of Shawn when he was on this board is that he is a slime bag and what I've heard of Palumbo - well really they shouldn't be talking.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Dave, I still want to hear about the time you never got paid by the guy in Hawaii... You never got to tell that story.

Palumbo
Shawn Ray

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=45025&page=2

I just saw this part.  Palumbo is full of shit and he knows it.  The guy is a scam.  What kind of asshole rips off friends and sell them fake drugs.  What a piece of shit that guy is.  He has a ton full of credibility.  His antics at Pearl Harbor were witnessed by many.  He is an asshole with a radio show.  He is the worst kind of person cause he has no remorse ripping off his own friends.  So his words mean nothing.  He is a joke.  And Sean is known as a scammer and con artist.  So having him say shit about me is funny as hell.  Of all people he shouldn't say a thing.  ANother joke.  And why does prisoner Palumbo mention Will Harris.  I paid Will Harris ask him.  I didn't pay the ex con cause I don't owe him.  Sean owes me over $600 and he knows it and has admitted it.  He tells me to let it go.  What a small man he is.  I love it that they think about me though.  It shows them how much they want me ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Thanks Mike.  I had my problems with the show cause I lost $90,000 and that was because I wanted it to be first class and every person an sponsor that attended said it was just that First Class.    
You lost 90 K. No offence, but it seems like that has little to do with Shawn Ray and everything with you not keeping a realistic budget?   
As empty as paradise

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
You think Keith cares what these turds say?  Why, just the other day he was dubbing VCR's tapes over to DVD with Philip Michael Thomas.  This was on the same weekend he had a photoshoot with Mindy Cohn and Fred Berry.  Well, long story short, Ted McGinley and Greg Evigan stopped by and wanted his secret recipe for buttermilk pancakes. Later the whole gang threw a kegger at Richard Dean Anderson's house and Richard Moll threw up in the pool !!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I just saw this part.  Palumbo is full of shit and he knows it.  The guy is a scam.  What kind of asshole rips off friends and sell them fake drugs.  What a piece of shit that guy is.  He has a ton full of credibility.  His antics at Pearl Harbor were witnessed by many.  He is an asshole with a radio show.  He is the worst kind of person cause he has no remorse ripping off his own friends.  So his words mean nothing.  He is a joke.  And Sean is known as a scammer and con artist.  So having him say shit about me is funny as hell.  Of all people he shouldn't say a thing.  ANother joke.  And why does prisoner Palumbo mention Will Harris.  I paid Will Harris ask him.  I didn't pay the ex con cause I don't owe him.  Sean owes me over $600 and he knows it and has admitted it.  He tells me to let it go.  What a small man he is.  I love it that they think about me though.  It shows them how much they want me ;D
Keith? Was it a date which will live in infamy?    ;)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Some of you guys must have missed the part where Palumbo was so excited to meet Will G4P Harris...Just how close did these two guys become? Anyone who has met Will Harris walks away saying "I'm staying the fuck away from him, he's batshit crazy" or they walk away with there asshole blown wide open...Its obvious by Palumbo's excitement about W.Harris that he was Will's bitch boy not unlike Matt...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
You lost 90 K. No offence, but it seems like that has little to do with Shawn Ray and everything with you not keeping a realistic budget?   

Did I say I blame Sean.  I wanted to put on a great show regardless of what it cost.  It was the date (Memorial Day Weekend) that killed me.  I had another date set but another promoter complained about the date to the NPC and I had to change it.  I went as far as to carpet the convention room floor.  I brought in more pros and celebrities than has ever been to Hawaii at the same time.  I brought over several of them early to promote the show, do appearances and take them places around the island including deep sea fishing.  Yes my budget was very high but that is how it is.  How shows do you know of that took care of the pros like I did.  Sean and every other person at that show got paid.  My fault yes for paying them so well and doing what I could to make the show great  But, hey at least I did it. 

On the shows you have put on did you keep your budget and make money?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Some of you guys must have missed the part where Palumbo was so excited to meet Will G4P Harris...Just how close did these two guys become? Anyone who has met Will Harris walks away saying "I'm staying the fuck away from him, he's batshit crazy" or they walk away with there asshole blown wide open...Its obvious by Palumbo's excitement about W.Harris that he was Will's bitch boy not unlike Matt...

This was Pearl Harbor

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
You think Keith cares what these turds say?  Why, just the other day he was dubbing VCR's tapes over to DVD with Philip Michael Thomas.  This was on the same weekend he had a photoshoot with Mindy Cohn and Fred Berry.  Well, long story short, Ted McGinley and Greg Evigan stopped by and wanted his secret recipe for buttermilk pancakes. Later the whole gang threw a kegger at Richard Dean Anderson's house and Richard Moll threw up in the pool !!!

How did you know?  Are you stalking me?  By the way of all those fantasy names you listed I only worked with one of them. Can you tell me which one.  But I have met two of them total.  Come on son I know you can do it.