Author Topic: Shawn Ray/Palumbo:"Keith Jones Pathalogical Liar &screwed alot of people over!"  (Read 12612 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
How did you know?  Are you stalking me?  By the way of all those fantasy names you listed I only worked with one of them. Can you tell me which one.  But I have met two of them total.  Come on son I know you can do it.
I'm guessing the late great and fellow FAT MAN Fred "Rerun" Berry!  :D
!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
How did you know?  Are you stalking me?  By the way of all those fantasy names you listed I only worked with one of them. Can you tell me which one.  But I have met two of them total.  Come on son I know you can do it.

Keith, when I tried to look it up, this is what wikipedia posted:

Keith Jones (armwrestler/actor)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

This page has been deleted. The deletion log for the page is provided below for reference.

* 01:25, 13 October 2008 Thingg (Talk | contribs) deleted "Keith Jones (armwrestler/actor)" ‎ (A7 (bio): Doesn't indicate importance or significance of a real person)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
what did Dave Palumbo do for your shows, was he a guest poser, or gave a speech...what is his talent exactly?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Keith, when I tried to look it up, this is what wikipedia posted:

Keith Jones (armwrestler/actor)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

This page has been deleted. The deletion log for the page is provided below for reference.

* 01:25, 13 October 2008 Thingg (Talk | contribs) deleted "Keith Jones (armwrestler/actor)" ‎ (A7 (bio): Doesn't indicate importance or significance of a real person)

Wow I feel really bad.  Well I hope you find it reassuring that when I googled you this came up....................

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Wow I feel really bad.  Well I hope you find it reassuring that when I googled you this came up....................

well played...I was just trying to cheat to find out who you worked with and found it funny.

I'll guess....Richard Moll?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
well played...I was just trying to cheat to find out who you worked with and found it funny.

I'll guess....Richard Moll?

Hey I'm getting better.  He was the person I met only.  He was at a boxing event at the Forum in Los Angeles.  We had front row seats and he was just a few away from me.  They had this raffle for a TV and he won.  It was funny.  We also had the same guy shave our heads.  He had his shaved for Night Court and I had mine shaved for this Gillette commercial.  The guy was one of the original Mouseketeers.  I can't remember his name.  It might be Ricky or something like that.  It ended in a "Y" though I am pretty sure.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Hey I'm getting better.  He was the person I met only.  He was at a boxing event at the Forum in Los Angeles.  We had front row seats and he was just a few away from me.  They had this raffle for a TV and he won.  It was funny.  We also had the same guy shave our heads.  He had his shaved for Night Court and I had mine shaved for this Gillette commercial.  The guy was one of the original Mouseketeers.  I can't remember his name.  It might be Ricky or something like that.  It ended in a "Y" though I am pretty sure.

Greg Evigan?  Did you perform the stunt doubles for Bear? haha

Seriously, alot of the TV people you talk about are who I grew up watching, so it's pretty cool.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
what did Dave Palumbo do for your shows, was he a guest poser, or gave a speech...what is his talent exactly?

I believe his talent is one of being a guy with a size 15 shoe but having a sub 5 inch penis... :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

Seriously, alot of the TV people you talk about are who I grew up watching, so it's pretty cool.

Just so you know, anyone born after 1976 has no clue who the people you mentioned are.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Just so you know, anyone born after 1976 has no clue who the people you mentioned are.

Thanks man... :-\

8)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

It was actually Richard Dean Anderson.  We shot a PSA for the Special Olympics (along with many others).  He helped coach the LA team with myself and afew others

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HEY! Sorry but I gotta butt in here to drop some names myself.

I also met Richard Moll while I was on my way to visit the Governor. Actually he was at the State Fair and I did mention ya, Keith, and he said, "Oh yea! Strong guy! Where is he today?"

BTW - he had a decent crop  of hair.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
HEY! Sorry but I gotta butt in here to drop some names myself.

I also met Richard Moll while I was on my way to visit the Governor. Actually he was at the State Fair and I did mention ya, Keith, and he said, "Oh yea! Strong guy! Where is he today?"

BTW - he had a decent crop  of hair.

Did you tell him that Keith "is on getbig, of course..."

robins

• Getbig III
SHAWN RAY
Keith is a Sour Puss!
His show lost tons of money, he still owes a bunch of people money and his only resort is to Trash Dave and I for his failure by making up lies and innuendo.
The poor guy was booted out of Hawaii for not paying his Bills to Las Vegas where can now endlessly enjoy the Free Buffet's if he spends $10.00 on the Slots.
At 500lbs plus, you have to feel sorry for a guy lost in Las Vegas.
The contest blunder he promoted was 6 years ago and sadly, he hasn't recovered from his loss, while everyone else has moved on to Greener Pastures.
Amazing, he hasn't accepted his failure while trying to point fingers in the direction of guys he flew there to promote the contest (Flex, Dave & I)
For the record, I was Retired from BBing at the time he flew me out there so he knew I was not there to Pose as did everyone else. I'llbe his Huckleberry since I did get Paid in Full!
He' still pissed I didn't lie for him to tell everyone his show was a success, sorry Keith, its wasn't.
Mahalo

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?p=1121787#post1121787

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
SHAWN RAY

I thought Keith left for a better opportunity.  From his pics in Hawaii it looked like he was living pretty well.  Who knows.  Keith seems more stand up than Shawn and Dave. 

What does that mean he'll play his huckleberry? 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
SHAWN RAY

Other than Dave (who I don't owe shit too) and Ryan Kennelly who I wish I knew that story cause he was supposedly got paid by my parter.  And that was $750 or something like that, who do I owe from that show.  The funny thing is how Dave thinks he can come to a show and change the arrangements and make demands when a deal has already been done.  What kind of businessman does that.  Oh, I forgot an ex-con who sells fake roids to his friends. 

Sean is moron and everyone who has ever worked with him says the same thing.  He is a little man who would do anything if it is good for him no matter who he fucks along the way.  The Pm's I got from people associated with his piece of shit show where he lost money confirms everything.  He has a big mouth and thats about it.  He impresses the people who don't know him.  he is a piece of shit who hides behind being a born again christian. See how he never says he doesn't owe for the hotel room or that he didn't make an ass out of himself at the hotel.  And how funny he say now he was retired and wasn't there to pose.  Yet he comes with his wife and takes my money.  Now there is a guy with NO morals or dignity.  He is a punk.  He impresses me as much as that shit I took this morning.  And the people on that other site who don't know him and they idolize an asshole.  And he mentions the show being 6 years ago and yet he and Dave bring it up.  What kind of show is that they don't have any content but t bring up something from that long ago.  Wow what a creative bunch of pathetic imbeciles run that place.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Shawn's a vindictive bitch. Not believable.

Keith's a nice guy from my experience.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Shawn's a vindictive bitch. Not believable.

Keith's a nice guy from my experience.

I'm tanner than that

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I'm tanner than that

Hey keith, keep up the good work!

i heard you will star in Spiderman 4?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
I'm tanner than that

And that other guy is a little leaner, too.