Author Topic: G-20: Shaping a new world order, CNN  (Read 2286 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
G-20: Shaping a new world order, CNN
« on: November 14, 2008, 07:46:07 AM »
U.S. economic mettle is tested as emboldened leaders from throughout the world gather in Washington.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The role of the United States as the world's economic leader will be tested this weekend when 20 significant world leaders meet in Washington to address the global financial crisis.

Some European leaders are hailing the summit as the next Bretton Woods - a reference to the historic talks in the latter days of WWII that, in effect, made the dollar the world's dominant currency and laid the foundation for the economic order of the past 60 years.

The United States basically ran those meetings. Close to prevailing in the war, it was the world's undisputed military and economic leader.

But today, with the current credit crisis partly rooted in America, and with the rising economic might of China and a unified Europe, that dominance is being challenged.

cont: http://money.cnn.com/2008/11/14/news/economy/g20_powerplay/index.htm?postversion=2008111410

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: G-20: Shaping a new world order, CNN
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 07:59:51 AM »
U.S. economic mettle is tested as emboldened leaders from throughout the world gather in Washington.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The role of the United States as the world's economic leader will be tested this weekend when 20 significant world leaders meet in Washington to address the global financial crisis.

Some European leaders are hailing the summit as the next Bretton Woods - a reference to the historic talks in the latter days of WWII that, in effect, made the dollar the world's dominant currency and laid the foundation for the economic order of the past 60 years.

The United States basically ran those meetings. Close to prevailing in the war, it was the world's undisputed military and economic leader.

But today, with the current credit crisis partly rooted in America, and with the rising economic might of China and a unified Europe, that dominance is being challenged.

cont: http://money.cnn.com/2008/11/14/news/economy/g20_powerplay/index.htm?postversion=2008111410

I don't know... I see most of the close-ups are of Sarkozy and the EU guys... Will this be the demise, the official nail in the coffin, for the American dollar as reserve currency?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 08:02:42 AM »
I don't know... I see most of the close-ups are of Sarkozy and the EU guys... Will this be the demise, the official nail in the coffin, for the American dollar as reserve currency?

And you wonder why ZERO wants gun control???????????????

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 08:05:05 AM »
And you wonder why ZERO wants gun control???????????????

I actually don't (worry).

Once someone passes a law prohibiting you from owing a gun... Watch out!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 08:05:08 AM »

Bond investors are concerned China may either trim its huge U.S. Treasuries holdings to pay for the country's $586 billion stimulus package, or slow its purchases of U.S. government debt. Things are going to be getting uglier.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 08:06:44 AM »
I actually don't (worry).

Once someone passes a law prohibiting you from owing a gun... Watch out!

Obama is just the naive patsy the One World Govt types have been waiting for.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 08:10:42 AM »
Obama is just the naive patsy the One World Govt types have been waiting for.

You lost me now...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »
You lost me now...

These people are getting together to craft a whole new world order regarding monetary policy wherein the USA will have its currency devalued and other items tying our freedom and independence to the rest of the world and other non-accountable entities.

Why do you think GWB came out yesterday and had to make a speech pleading with them not to give up capitilism?  These Europeeons are getting together and are trying to get the rest of the world to form some type of European Union like entity as far as monetary policy goes.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 11:51:10 AM »
These people are getting together to craft a whole new world order regarding monetary policy wherein the USA will have its currency devalued and other items tying our freedom and independence to the rest of the world and other non-accountable entities.

Why do you think GWB came out yesterday and had to make a speech pleading with them not to give up capitilism?  These Europeeons are getting together and are trying to get the rest of the world to form some type of European Union like entity as far as monetary policy goes.

Methinks it's the other way around: The rest of the world want to drop the dollar. The Europeans are just "sittin' pretty," waiting for the cows to come home.

I do think Bush insinuating that leaving capitalism behind is a bad idea is a warning of some sorts, although I do not know what he meant, 'cause he just fucking sucks at speaking.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 05:20:29 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 05:23:58 AM »
Civil wars, WW1 and WW2, revolutions, you name it, it's all orchestrated by the power elites, or Illuminati. Media, education, politics, all under their control.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 11:43:53 AM »