Author Topic: Any of you studs...  (Read 5286 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Any of you studs...
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 07:53:54 AM »
Yup, it'd be interesting if some of them actually talked about Obama's stance on a number of issues but they don't even know them. Hugo's an apologist douche bag, regardless. He justifies terrorism among other things. Nothing but an alcoholic.

The only foreigner I don't mind talking about our politics there is HH. he actually does talk about issues and has some interesting opinions. The rest of them need to mind their own fkn business, especially when bashing our leaders simply because they are white.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 07:57:59 AM »
The only foreigner I don't mind talking about our politics there is HH. he actually does talk about issues and has some interesting opinions. The rest of them need to mind their own fkn business, especially when bashing our leaders simply because they are white.

Yeah. CQ's a cool person but her double standard is hilarious too. It cracks me up. She bitches and bitches about US "imperialism" and their interventionist policies but NEVER comments on Russia or China doing the same exact thing, and the way they handle it is usually worse. She's got some personal vendetta against the US for things they did 1/2 a century ago. The stupidity of some people is astounding. They act like the world will be peaceful and loving if we stopped intervening in affairs. Yup, like that would cause China and Russia to stop their bullshit.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 08:00:17 AM »

It's sort of difficult to bash a leader in America who isn't from the majority. We're a little isolated and don't get how we look from the outside.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 08:03:39 AM »
It's sort of difficult to bash a leader in America who isn't from the majority. We're a little isolated and don't get how we look from the outside.

Do you care enough about foreign countries to spend months on end bashing their leaders? At some point you have to wonder what their motivation for devoting so much time really is.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 08:07:57 AM »
Do you care enough about foreign countries to spend months on end bashing their leaders? At some point you have to wonder what their motivation for devoting so much time really is.

A deep-rooted sense of jealousy. It has to be. That's why almost every bashing post includes some reference to their country and one of its "perks" it has over America, like not having to pay taxes. Yes, your country has 1 million people and no infrastructure, military, industry, and the majority of your people live in poverty, of course they don't have to pay taxes because they can't.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 08:11:19 AM »

They all feed off our tit. US economic policy and prosperity affect them more than many of us. NAFTA, for example, shifted jobs from the US to Canada. Let one of us try getting a fucking job in Canada, LOL!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 08:11:43 AM »
A deep-rooted sense of jealousy. It has to be. That's why almost every bashing post includes some reference to their country and one of its "perks" it has over America, like not having to pay taxes. Yes, your country has 1 million people and no infrastructure, military, industry, and the majority of your people live in poverty, of course they don't have to pay taxes because they can't.  ::)

Yeah, it's almost like Hugo went out and searched for the biggest racist retards he could find and got them to post there. I mean I don't expect much from a politics board on a meathead forum, but the posters there are just fkn ignorant. Half the posts are copy and paste and the other half are black posters bashing white politicians based on the color of their skin. Hugo really does have to go, he harbors the racists and lets the idiots run joint.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2008, 08:14:41 AM »
They all feed off our tit. US economic policy and prosperity affect them more than many of us. NAFTA, for example, shifted jobs from the US to Canada. Let one of us try getting a fucking job in Canada, LOL!

We depend on China, how involved to you get in their electoral process? Do you go to their message boards and discuss the candidates? Foreigners don't belong posting with US taxpayers, not on a board like getbig. MattT is thisclose to being greeenlit, and he probably doesn't even know it.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2008, 08:17:08 AM »

Hahaha, who'd want it. You couldn't pay me to live in Canada. The weather sucks enough in CT. I like the weather crisp for a bit in the fall, but sub-zero temperatures through most of the winter months. Fuck that. BC would be the only place I consider.

Yeah, it's almost like Hugo went out and searched for the biggest racist retards he could find and got them to post there. I mean I don't expect much from a politics board on a meathead forum, but the posters there are just fkn ignorant. Half the posts are copy and paste and the other half are black posters bashing white politicians based on the color of their skin. Hugo really does have to go, he harbors the racists and lets the idiots run joint.

Hugo's an apologist douche. Like I said, the guy was on there before justifying terrorism.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2008, 08:24:27 AM »
Check this bitch out.  >:(

Greedy and overeats?
I know Canada ia a generous country, ...but I hardly think he's getting 2nd servings for dinner.
He's not responsible for his dietary choices behind bars, ...he eats what they serve.

Ya he was 300lbs when he went in, ...but he could fit at the time. He's since ballooned to 450lbs, and there is neither a bed, nor cell able to fit him. Personally, I'd rather see him get out and die of a heartattack, than be kept in custody, die of a heart attack, and have tax payers have to settle a wrongful death suit that would surely come. He'll probably be on house arrest or something. What do you care anyway? ...he's Canadian. It's like you're developing a mean punitive & petty streak. You turning Republican on me?  :P

E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 08:27:10 AM »
Check this bitch out.  >:(

Jag's a real piece of shit. Did you know she claimed to have a 160 IQ? That's what Einstein's IQ was rumored to be. While he spent his time studying relativity and the photoelectric effect, she spends her peddling gas caps with criminals. Tapper absolutely annihilated her when she made that claim. She's just an ultra-liberal douche bag with a ton of contempt for America because she couldn't hack it here. Lazy-eyed girl.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2008, 08:28:22 AM »
Jag's a real piece of shit. Did you know she claimed to have a 160 IQ? That's what Einstein's IQ was rumored to be. While he spent his time studying relativity and the photoelectric effect, she spends her peddling gas caps with criminals. Tapper absolutely annihilated her when she made that claim. She's just an ultra-liberal douche bag with a ton of contempt for America because she couldn't hack it here. Lazy-eyed ####.

Who has those pics of her covered in cum? Those were funny.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2008, 08:29:18 AM »
Who has those pics of her covered in cum? Those were funny.

I don't know where they are. I think Havenbull made those. It's funny. I pointed out her lazy eye and she went ballistic. Apparently she's under the impression that most men on here would want to fuck her.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2008, 08:30:39 AM »

you don't think everybody can have an opinion

part of living in a free world is that we can say what the fuck we want about anything

a great man once said

" i Don't agree with what you say but i defend to the death your right to say it "
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2008, 08:32:34 AM »

you don't think everybody can have an opinion

part of living in a free world is that we can say what the fuck we want about anything

a great man once said

" i Don't agree with what you say but i defend to the death your right to say it "

They can have an opinion, but I can point out they are racists.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2008, 08:36:12 AM »
They can have an opinion, but I can point out they are racists.

you can - thats the point

when we start censoring opinions we become like the fundamentalists

that we fight so hard
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2008, 08:40:32 AM »

that we fight so hard

I see your point, but I don't think Ron set up the politics board to let a handful of black foreigners ruin it with their racist diatribe. 240 does a good enough job ruining it with his constant C and P, the racists really need to take a fkn hike.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2008, 08:40:56 AM »

that we fight so hard

I'm not saying to censor opinions. I'm saying that the blacks need to stop getting a free pass on their racist comments on there. If I so much as bash Islam, I get my thread deleted. Benny Blanco and co. bash whites, jews and whoever isn't black and their threads and posts get left up by Hugo. The double standard is pathetic and it's getting real old with the blacks. "Oh woe is me, you guys were so racist in the 1950s. FUCK WHITEY!" Give me a break.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2008, 08:43:01 AM »
I'm not saying to censor opinions. I'm saying that the blacks need to stop getting a free pass on their racist comments on there. If I so much as bash Islam, I get my thread deleted. Benny Blanco and co. bash whites, jews and whoever isn't black and their threads and posts get left up by Hugo. The double standard is pathetic and it's getting real old with the blacks. "Oh woe is me, you guys were so racist in the 1950s. FUCK WHITEY!" Give me a break.  ::)

i agree that too many blacks play the race card

when they are amongst the most racist
T

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2008, 09:13:08 AM »

So your opinion is that racism against blacks has ended?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008, 09:15:14 AM »
hey bro anything special about tiger woods 09 thats different? i have 08

I didnt play 08. Not enough changes year to year to justify it to me. I know that you all play simultaneously, and it tracks other players balls in flight in real time, so you can see just where you stand. Its pretty cool.

Jason

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 09:16:42 AM »
I don't own any games or systems.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008, 09:24:41 AM »
Nordic Beast is my xbox live handle------I have to pick up Madden...I really havent played much of anything lately although my bro got me a free copy of Gears of War 2 I have to check out

I loved Rainbow Six Vegas 2-----I was great at that shit-----COD4 I dominated for awhile too

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »
I take people and situations as they are. In general I'd say there's more racism on the politics forum than here. People here are just a little more honest, which I respect.

My personal feelings about racism are pretty simple. Racism is the sign of a weak mind but some people really need it as a buffer from their own reality.

I see alot of people use this phrase and I thinks it's bullshit. There are alot of factors that contribute to how some people react to people of other races. I've talked to HM about this a little bit, but there are personal experiences that form some peoples opinions on other races.

My dealings with blacks as a teenager......I knew 3 of them......

One was locked up at 17 for drugs, at school.

The other two were locked up at 19 for raping and murdering a white girl.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »
I see alot of people use this phrase and I thinks it's bullshit. There are alot of factors that contribute to how some people react to people of other races. I've talked to HM about this a little bit, but there are personal experiences that form some peoples opinions on other races.

My dealings with blacks as a teenager......I knew 3 of them......

One was locked up at 17 for drugs, at school.

The other two were locked up at 19 for raping and murdering a white girl.

I was harassed by white cops as a child. Should I hate or mistrust all whites?

I wanted to write something cool or smart about growing up and not letting past experiences limit future opportunities but someone did a better job than nitwit like me ever could: "When I was a child I spoke as a child I understood as a child I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things." I Cor. xiii. 11.