Author Topic: Any of you studs...  (Read 5284 times)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Any of you studs...
« on: November 14, 2008, 10:13:44 AM »
Play video games online? I know this has been asked beore, but cant find the thread. Not that I looked for it. Im playing TW 09, COD4, and Halo 3 right now and I can say that shit is like crack.

Jason

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Any of you studs...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 10:22:08 AM »
pm me your gamertag and i will add you to my friend list
T

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 10:23:29 AM »
Haven't had a chance to get xbox live.. I don't play FPS and so I haven't seen the need for it?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 10:25:23 AM »
Haven't had a chance to get xbox live.. I don't play FPS and so I haven't seen the need for it?

Tiger Woods on XBOX360 is cool online. You can now download  bunch of full games on live now too.

Jason

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 10:26:59 AM »
Tiger Woods on XBOX360 is cool online. You can now download  bunch of full games on live now too.

Jason

See I was thinking about it for Madden and NCAA Basketball and football. I usually only buy sports games..

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 10:28:13 AM »
See I was thinking about it for Madden and NCAA Basketball and football. I usually only buy sports games..

Sports games are good online. I play TW, NCAA, and madden. Theyre fun to play online as well, they just dont get the "press" the others do.

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »
Geeks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 07:29:04 PM »
Geeks.

shut your mouth trash man ;D ;D

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

io856

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 08:35:32 PM »
rumor is pumphard has an extensive collection of these games

lets just say spending hours playing with 10-15yr old boys doesn't exactly bother him

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 08:58:43 PM »
rumor is pumphard has an extensive collection of these games

lets just say spending hours playing with 10-15yr old boys doesn't exactly bother him

hahahah  Gentlemen, we have a new executioner of the fat pedo on our hands 8)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 09:07:44 PM »
gears of war two.. starting tomorrow lol

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 11:22:16 PM »

Jason
hey bro anything special about tiger woods 09 thats different? i have 08
i

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 02:01:36 AM »
warcraft yes im a teh geek :-[

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 05:53:57 AM »
No, LOL!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 06:03:42 AM »
No, LOL!

too busy compromising your beliefs doc

I'd like to hear your real opinion on the casual racism on here
T

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 06:56:54 AM »
too busy compromising your beliefs doc

I'd like to hear your real opinion on the casual racism on here

I've written it before. What difference does my 'real opinion' make?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 07:02:29 AM »
I've written it before. What difference does my 'real opinion' make?

just curious why a black guy would acquiesce

you seem switched on and your posts are intelligent

be interesting to make this a debate
T

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 07:32:45 AM »
just curious why a black guy would acquiesce

you seem switched on and your posts are intelligent

be interesting to make this a debate

I take people and situations as they are. In general I'd say there's more racism on the politics forum than here. People here are just a little more honest, which I respect.

My personal feelings about racism are pretty simple. Racism is the sign of a weak mind but some people really need it as a buffer from their own reality. This shouldn't be taken as me being mean but think about it... someone with a shit job, no education or hope needs something left to feel good about. On an intellectual level, racism is sort of interesting and I'm curious what the cultural impact of a black president will be.

I hang out here as a distraction and to have some laughs. No more, no less.

I'm not sure what you mean by "acquiesce", though. I'm not working under the assumption or feeling that participating here (or anywhere else) is endorsing certain behaviors. If that were true, we'd all be guilty of racism. I occasionally read threads on the Pet bored, personally I find animals repulsive... especially cats. I'd never harm an animal but occasionally it's interesting to see how petwits 'think'.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 07:36:15 AM »
I take people and situations as they are. In general I'd say there's more racism on the politics forum than here. People here are just a little more honest, which I respect.

My personal feelings about racism are pretty simple. Racism is the sign of a weak mind but some people really need it as a buffer from their own reality. This shouldn't be taken as me being mean but think about it... someone with a shit job, no education or hope needs something left to feel good about. On an intellectual level, racism is sort of interesting and I'm curious what the cultural impact of a black president will be.

I hang out here as a distraction and to have some laughs. No more, no less.

I'm not sure what you mean by "acquiesce", though. I'm not working under the assumption or feeling that participating here (or anywhere else) is endorsing certain behaviors. If that were true, we'd all be guilty of racism. I occasionally read threads on the Pet bored, personally I find animals repulsive... especially cats. I'd never harm an animal but occasionally it's interesting to see how petwits 'think'.

Doc, why is it that you only seem to have a problem with racism when it's coming from the whites on this forum? I've never seen you comment or call out the blacks on the politics board when they're making racist comments. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Or does that only apply to the white man?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 07:41:49 AM »
Doc, why is it that you only seem to have a problem with racism when it's coming from the whites on this forum? I've never seen you comment or call out the blacks on the politics board when they're making racist comments. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Or does that only apply to the white man?

Jag, MattT and CQ are the biggest racists on Getbig. Can you imagine if there were a white dude running for public office in some African country and you and I decided to bash the black dude running against him for months and months on end even though the election had nothing to do with us. They showed their true colors, at least now we know they hate us crackers.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2008, 07:44:08 AM »
Jag, MattT and CQ are the biggest racists on Getbig. Can you imagine if there were a white dude running for public office in some African country and you and I decided to bash the black dude running against him for months and months on end even though the election had nothing to do with us. They showed their true colors, at least now we know they hate us crackers.

Hahaha, if we bashed the black dude we'd probably be brought up on hate crimes. Some of the shit the blacks get away with saying just because they're black is pathetic. The double standard and self-deprecating bullshit is getting real old.

The funny thing about the whole situation has to be MattT. I don't think I've seen a more blatant racist on here. Yet the guy gets a free pass from some of the other minority posters because of his skin color.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2008, 07:47:16 AM »
Hahaha, if we bashed the black dude we'd probably be brought up on hate crimes. Some of the shit the blacks get away with saying just because they're black is pathetic. The double standard and self-deprecating bullshit is getting real old.

The funny thing about the whole situation has to be MattT. I don't think I've seen a more blatant racist on here. Yet the guy gets a free pass from some of the other minority posters because of his skin color.

It makes me sick and just because Hugo is a coon, they are allowed to get away with it. There were hardly any political discussions on that board prior to the election, just a group of blacks bashing whitey. Canadians and people from the Carribbean have no right discussing politics with tax paying Americans in the first place.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2008, 07:48:14 AM »

You're not expected to read all my posts but I've always said whites don't have a monopoly on racism. It's not like I read everyone's posts there and know who's black, gay, chinese etc... I pick up on threads that might seem interesting but don't care enough to read every thread. I came back to politics for a few laughs because of the election.

I'm responsible for my own shit, that's it. Sure, I'll break balls, take a controversial position or ask tough questions but it's the process itself I'm curious about, not the responses. Gay marriage, for example.. I don't care deeply if gays marry, I'm more interested in the degree to which people can articulate their positions. I'm convinced anyone who compares gays to blacks is a fucking moron, but that's only one man's opinion. :)

There was a thread asking if Obama would have won if he weren't black. The economy sucks so bad that he would have beaten McCain even worse if white, IMO. I asked "Would he have won if his wife was white" and no one would respond because we all know damn well he wouldn't have even been a candidate with a white wife. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2008, 07:51:44 AM »
It makes me sick and just because Hugo is a ####, they are allowed to get away with it. There were hardly any political discussions on that board prior to the election, just a group of blacks bashing whitey. Canadians and people from the Carribbean have no right discussing politics with tax paying Americans in the first place.

Yup, it'd be interesting if some of them actually talked about Obama's stance on a number of issues but they don't even know them. Hugo's an apologist douche bag, regardless. He justifies terrorism among other things. Nothing but an alcoholic.