Author Topic: just curious to see how many people here actually take their training seriously!  (Read 5263 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I've killed people that have gotten in the way of my workouts.I'd say thats pretty serious.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i dont even train and look better than most here.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
I poop every single day.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
hahaha pooping does take work..

especially after that sirachi pepper sauce or whatever I had with my chinese tonight.. holy crap! I had that and my nitrean protien shake right after.  Chinese and chocolate shake mix don't work well! I think that little asian tried to kill my ass!  >:( :-\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I take my training very seriously. My numbers may not be that impressive, but i put in 100% effort each and every time im in the gym.
No doubt about it...

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I take my training very seriously. My numbers may not be that impressive, but i put in 100% effort each and every time im in the gym.

you are a force not to be underestimated

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
i think if we tried to list off how many people on GB either barely lift or completely BS the number would be astronomical. to read getbig you'd think the biggest dude in every gym across the country is who signed up. guys weighing 215 pretty damn lean are getting made fun of when if that person stepped into a gym he'd be one of the biggest dudes there, it's almost PAINFULLY obvious how many people here only have experience in weight training from reading magazines.

as for how serious i take it, i could definitely stand to dick around a little less, eat better, and quick wimping out during the second half of my workouts. :P

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
i think if we tried to list off how many people on GB either barely lift or completely BS the number would be astronomical. to read getbig you'd think the biggest dude in every gym across the country is who signed up. guys weighing 215 pretty damn lean are getting made fun of when if that person stepped into a gym he'd be one of the biggest dudes there, it's almost PAINFULLY obvious how many people here only have experience in weight training from reading magazines.

as for how serious i take it, i could definitely stand to dick around a little less, eat better, and quick wimping out during the second half of my workouts. :P

hahahah you and me both man! and as far as your numbers go..for your weight htey're preeeeeeeeeeeeetty sick!

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

you sound like someone who is small and skinny

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V

hahahah you and me both man! and as far as your numbers go..for your weight htey're preeeeeeeeeeeeetty sick!

hahaha, that's how i know i need to gain weight. when all my lifts are described as "good for your size!" my buddy keeps making fun of me and saying he donated to the christian children's fund so i can get a meal for once.  :-X

at the rate i'm going, i'm going to be one of those guys who out-benches his squat, only no one's gonna realize that it ain't for lack of trying.  :P

i am dude. i lift in my attic with those plastic sand-filled weights. i figure once i get real strong i can buy the 200 pound bench set.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V

he looks damn big for what he weighs..and he has also used the atlarge products i've mentioned before and loves them. He won our last bench off here on the powerlifting board as well. Results was one of hte products he asked for without even having it mentioned... magoo is a repeat offender lmao

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
hahaha, that's how i know i need to gain weight. when all my lifts are described as "good for your size!" my buddy keeps making fun of me and saying he donated to the christian children's fund so i can get a meal for once.  :-X

at the rate i'm going, i'm going to be one of those guys who out-benches his squat, only no one's gonna realize that it ain't for lack of trying.  :P

i am dude. i lift in my attic with those plastic sand-filled weights. i figure once i get real strong i can buy the 200 pound bench set.

i already outbench my squat  :-\

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
he looks damn big for what he weighs..and he has also used the atlarge products i've mentioned before and loves them. He won our last bench off here on the powerlifting board as well. Results was one of hte products he asked for without even having it mentioned... magoo is a repeat offender lmao

ok in that case i didnt say anything

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I consistantly go to the gym and workout, 4 days a week. Does that count ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
you are a force not to be underestimated

You are quite the force too. I can tell from your posts that you are quite the hard trainer.
No doubt about it...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
i'm a binge lifter

so yea

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Lets see some pics of what a 'sponsored' 'athlete' looks like.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V

lol, you make it sound like i hit 585 or something. i just got lucky since i love doing 225 rep-outs. i'm thinking i can get 30 in a month or so. i might film that.  :D

also, howdafuck are you outbenching your squat?!? you pull near 700, can't you squat in the 600's at least?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
lol, you make it sound like i hit 585 or something. i just got lucky since i love doing 225 rep-outs. i'm thinking i can get 30 in a month or so. i might film that.  :D

also, howdafuck are you outbenching your squat?!? you pull near 700, can't you squat in the 600's at least?

if i actually learned how to squat? sure haha

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Lets see some pics of what a 'sponsored' 'athlete' looks like.

still sporting the fat look... and i'm okay with that. 

typical cellphone mirror shot.. and one from the recent strength challenge i entered here locally. schmoe it up  :-X

The Apprentice

• Getbig II
i competed several times (olympic lifting) but do not have to stick to a strict diet.  that is, as long as i stay under 231, which is only a couple pounds away ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

still sporting the fat look... and i'm okay with that. 

typical cellphone mirror shot.. and one from the recent strength challenge i entered here locally. schmoe it up  :-X

Nothing too impressive in my opinion for someone coming on here trying call other bullshitters out.  Guys with your build are pretty common in most gyms. 

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Nothing too impressive in my opinion for someone coming on here trying call other bullshitters out.  Guys with your build are pretty common in most gyms. 

yeah you see alot of 6' 260lb guys with my build in every gym out there.. we're fairly common.  ;D ;D Along with all the 600+lb pullers and competitive strongmen/powerlifters.

in with my "company" i'm average.. in with your typical gym "goers" ?! i'd question that

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
yeah you see alot of 6' 260lb guys with my build in every gym out there.. we're fairly common.  ;D ;D Along with all the 600+lb pullers and competitive strongmen/powerlifters.

in with my "company" i'm average.. in with your typical gym "goers" ?! i'd question that

you don't look 260...
No doubt about it...

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
you don't look 260...

lol you haven't seen my bf% either HAHA it's pretty ridiculous..as in high..and being 6' tall kinda takes the "wow" factor out of 260.