Author Topic: "Flex" Lewis on Superhuman on Sci channel  (Read 2547 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
"Flex" Lewis on Superhuman on Sci channel
« on: November 14, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
Anyone catch a show called Superhuman: Strength on The Science Channel last night?  It included a bit about 'Flex' Lewis.  According to the schedule at the link below, it is going to be on again tonight and tomorrow late.  It was pretty interesting looking at strength athletes, including an Icelandic Strongest Man contestant and his British wife (also a strongwoman contestant) and a cocky arm-wrestling champion.

http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=48.15734.126138.36700.1

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "Flex" Lewis on Superhuman on Sci channel
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
That was benedict magnusson...

To be fair i found the programme a bit shit. Never really focused on strength just picked a strong looking guy. disappointed in that respect but i watched it

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »
Anyone catch a show called Superhuman: Strength on The Science Channel last night?  It included a bit about 'Flex' Lewis.  According to the schedule at the link below, it is going to be on again tonight and tomorrow late.  It was pretty interesting looking at strength athletes, including an Icelandic Strongest Man contestant and his British wife (also a strongwoman contestant) and a cocky arm-wrestling champion.

http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=48.15734.126138.36700.1

I watched it. Flex seemed like a big baby, couldn't feed or bathe himself. He's a pussy. The Left handed arm wrestler was pretty funny, what a hillbilly.
E

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:26:37 PM »
That was benedict magnusson...

To be fair i found the programme a bit shit. Never really focused on strength just picked a strong looking guy. disappointed in that respect but i watched it

Magnusson was strong.  I thought it funny that they illustrated Lewis's strength by saying that he was doing military presses with 140 lbs.  Seems a little light for a top bodybuilder. 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 02:24:36 PM »
he was doing military presses with 140 lbs.  Seems a little light for a top bodybuilder. 

Wow, truly superhuman....  ::)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »
Lewis's girl looked pretty hot, but that voice says something fishy. . . . . . .

As far as the strongman dude, Benidict is a real up and comer, young dude, kind of inexperienced, but strong ass mofo.