Author Topic: COACH Prove your Statement-------"He got outted as a drug user and disqualified"  (Read 2261 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Ask any judge if I even entered the competition.

Also, please provide any evidence that I have EVER used drugs.

I think this one will certainly push your zero credibility into the negative balance.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Why'd you do it, Adam?

Why?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
TA, I believed in you. I so wanted to believe in you.

The Coach

I think this one will certainly push your zero credibility into the negative balance.

TA, it was AJS who started a thread saying that. Someone asked in another thread "Where's Adonis" in the MGB and all I did was say what he started. it was big thread, don't know where it went.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Adonis is a natural legend , end of the thread

tendonitis

• Getbig V
it feels like the day i found out santa wasn't real.....shame on you adam.....shame on you.....

io856

Why did Coach come out with such an outlandish comment?

You clearly stated your reasons for not entering the contest in another thread. If Adonis was outed for using anabolics there would be more than just one comment from one guy. That would involve thread after thread over Adonis.

The Coach

You clearly stated your reasons for not entering the contest in another thread. If Adonis was outed for using anabolics there would be more than just one comment from one guy. That would involve thread after thread over Adonis.

Holy shit....do read anything posted or just go by the thread title and just make assumptions?

spinnis

not very nice of the coach to assume such a thing.

pellius

• Getbig V
The article on TA's disgrace will be featured on the Body of Science website tomorrow.

With all these legends being exposed it just seems like there's nothing left anymore.

The Coach

I give up, think what you want ::)

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

I believe you should sue the fellow for defamation / liable / slander Adam. People should not be allowed to say cruel untrue things about people without justice being served.
Master of the Masters.

The Coach

I believe you should sue the fellow for defamation / liable / slander Adam. People should not be allowed to say cruel untrue things about people without justice being served.

::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V

AND Synthol?! Come on!

Say it ain't so.

io856

Coach I think you should address what you meant by the comments. Don't just think we will automatically "get" what you are  trying to say.

pellius

• Getbig V
TA, just answer me this one question: Were those goat cheese and muffin recipes really yours? Oh, and the lamb recipe, too. I almost forgot about the lamb.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I wonder if Coach is man enough to apologize and admit he is a liar and feels comfortable in dealing and spreading in lies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA, just answer me this one question: Were those goat cheese and muffin recipes really yours? Oh, and the lamb recipe, too. I almost forgot about the lamb.
Which recipe?  I have made numerous dishes!

io856

I wonder if Coach is man enough to apologize and admit he is a liar and feels comfortable in dealing and spreading in lies.
He did:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=247021.0

ASJChaotic

TA, it was AJS who started a thread saying that. Someone asked in another thread "Where's Adonis" in the MGB and all I did was say what he started. it was big thread, don't know where it went.
I was giving Adonis credit for outting "Phenom" as the drug user he was
wear your glasses next time when you read ???

The Coach

I was giving Adonis credit for outting "Phenom" as the drug user he was
wear your glasses next time when you read ???

I know you douch bag, that's why I started the apology thread ::)

Don't make me regret apologizing to you >:(

ASJChaotic

I know you douch bag, that's why I started the apology thread ::)

Don't make me regret apologizing to you >:(
and I said it's fine, mistakes happen but then you repeated the same thing again in this thread
it's fine, let's move on  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Has Adam explained why he lied about being natural yet?

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition

While your credibility is stellar...

LOL!
w

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
i read the post and was under the assumption the post was sarcastic. I thought everyone knew that only sebastian had that little potential for growth on the gear. I mean, Adam is pretty lean, but he admits to being a buck 60. Guess not.

Jason