Author Topic: What happened to Rich Gaspari?!..  (Read 21238 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: What happened to Rich Gaspari?!..
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2009, 04:31:23 PM »
Yes, but after the 'living the dream', supplements are a great way to earn a living. Everyone is doing it these days here in Australia with the weight lose sachets, soup sachets etc

Hell, even in my competitive days of the 80's, joe weiders "dynamic essence" and "anabolic megapacks" were THE supplements designed to get you looking like Strydom, Haney, Gaspari ...to the naive and uninitiated in what really happens 'behind the scene'.

Yeh it's getting stupid how many different brands of these shithouse powders there are. It's basically fatasses going on a liquid diet, no shit you're going to lose weight.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2009, 04:39:47 PM »
"he's too intense and too intense is not good."  - Lee haney speaking on Rich Gaspari

omg too intense fuck that shit.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »
I honestly think I look like fukcing Steeve Reeves compared to you...no false modesty here  :-\

of course you look very good.. ppl like WG are just jealous.. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2009, 08:38:39 PM »
of course you look very good.. ppl like WG are just jealous.. 
Ive said Sebby looks good , he thinks he looks like a pro though.I was just helping him with some reality..

Im jealous of you also, living in a mud hut and having to go to the library in central Baghdad to use the "magic box" so you can post on GB...

NOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! *SAID IN BEST BORAT VOICE*   ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2009, 08:59:56 PM »
Ive said Sebby looks good , he thinks he looks like a pro though.I was just helping him with some reality..

Im jealous of you also, living in a mud hut and having to go to the library in central Baghdad to use the "magic box" so you can post on GB...

NOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! *SAID IN BEST BORAT VOICE*   ;D

;D

sebby looks good and you have to be better than him before giving him advices..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2009, 01:24:58 AM »
;D

sebby looks good and you have to be better than him before giving him advices..
hahaha @ calling him Sebby , he doesnt like that  ;D I said he looks good , like any normal guy who works out , problem is he uses steroids to look like an average gym goer, he just does not have good BB genetics a

I come to getbig to relax and talk shit , have a bit of fun , if you want to see my pics come see me at another forum.though some are by invite only  ;D ..shell i offer you an invite  :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2009, 01:45:00 AM »
For a start the 90s was the most competitive time in the history of BB..
Plus Gaspari basicly burned out , endless years of drug abuse and dieting down to silly low bf % takes its toll.

+1

yet another quality post compliments of willgrant.
b

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2009, 01:50:59 AM »

;D ;D
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »
How the fuck can you guys call Gaspari a damn role model?  He's a fucking charlatan just like everyone in "bodybuilding".  I mean look at his silly ass suppplement line.  Who the hell do you think buys that shit?  It's not seasoned and intelligent bodybuilders who know the ins and outs of the game.  It's all the young, dumb, naive youngsters or clueless consumers.  Successful?  If you think ex drug abusing bodybuilders selling gimmick supplements takes any sort of business savvy education you're an idiot.  The only reason Labrada dropped out of competition because he was smart enough to realize it wasn't worth it and he could make a killing selling the squeaky clean faux image of bodybuilding i.e. worthless overpriced powders and pills.  You guys act like these fucking guys invented the circus we call bodybuilding supplements.  Hoffman, Johnson, etc. were doing it 50 years ago.  If you took away all the bullshit and hype from bodybuilding nobody would be making any money from it because there is nothing to it.  Hardwork, drugs, and proper nutrition i.e. food is all you need. 

I can not disagree with your post however the same thing can be said for 95% of all products that have ever been made in just about every single industry...From Cereal makers, to ice cream to the razors you use to shave your face...95% of everything in the grocery store is not needed...

Gaspari found a niche and is riding it as far as he can...To think that his silly products can turn a profit this day and age when just about everyone is talking to each other on the internet has to say something about his ability to sell a product...Even though is product is snake oil :-\ The way I see it, is that there are no more victims...There is just too much information at our finger tips to get fooled...I would guess that most people buying Gaspari's products are one of two things...Either lazy or delusional...

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »
Due to the current economic conditions, Gaspari gave up bodybuilding for a steady paying gig as one of the 7 dwarfs at the Magic Kingdom.  I hear he's currently trying to get Lee Priest in.
\

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »
How the fuck can you guys call Gaspari a damn role model?  He's a fucking charlatan just like everyone in "bodybuilding".  I mean look at his silly ass suppplement line.  Who the hell do you think buys that shit? 

The same jackassess who buy into the magazine "before" and 'after' pics that are taken minutes apart.