Author Topic: Did any of you ladies see the Titus-Ryan special??  (Read 2830 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Did any of you ladies see the Titus-Ryan special??
« on: November 14, 2008, 11:32:28 PM »
Any of you know Kelly personally?  Just curious about what you thought of how she was portrayed in the documentary.  Fairly? Unfairly?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Did any of you ladies see the Titus-Ryan special??
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 06:28:01 PM »
I didn't watch it...I wish I had but I didn't.  I heard she said she wants to divorce Titus or something?  I don't know...tbh, I never followed any details of the whole thing.   :-\

:)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 07:05:38 AM »
Any of you know Kelly personally?  Just curious about what you thought of how she was portrayed in the documentary.  Fairly? Unfairly?
I watched it.  How could she be portrayed unfairly?  Everything that she's been through has been by choice.  We all have choices in what paths we take in life...  She chose to take all the wrong paths.  It's truly sad.  She seemed to have it all before getting involved with Craig.  But some girls want the bad boy, whether it to piss off the parents or to prove to others that they aren't so "goody-two-shoes" themselves (low self esteme issue).  Even if she divorces Craig, nothing about what has happened will ever change...this will follow her forever.  I believe she had more of a hand in this situation that what has been said, but I also believe it was due to Craig.  It doesn't forgive what's she's done by a longshot, but it makes more sense than what she's been charged with.
:D Weee

newmom

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 01:05:22 PM »
She was portrayed as a being a part..at the end it stated she wants to divorce Craig, oh big whoop. She should of gotten more than the 7-15 years imposed. I dont feel sorry for her. Laura is right she chose that life, she is a big girl and should know right from wrong

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 07:39:56 AM »
I don't know Kelly but she seemed genuinely remorseful as of course she should be.

Craig didn't seem remorseful to me at all :-\ 
R