Author Topic: Lee Priest being honest ( rolling eyes )  (Read 5256 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lee Priest being honest ( rolling eyes )
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 03:27:03 PM »
He failed a drug test @ 19 at the ifbb worlds , and said at the time he was clean , he hadnt touched nandralone in over a year and went on to say how deca stays in your system for upto 18 months..

There is an admitence to using at 17..hes been a heavy user since a very young age and bullshits about his dosages..other than that he seems a great guy imo.

I haven't seen him admit to using before 19. When and where did he admit it? I think he failed the test at 17 too (and then attempted suicide by slashing his wrists). Wasn't he 17 when he did the World's?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 03:45:41 PM »
I haven't seen him admit to using before 19. When and where did he admit it? I think he failed the test at 17 too (and then attempted suicide by slashing his wrists). Wasn't he 17 when he did the World's?
Iv got a copy of Australian Muscle Builder here..He is being interviewed by Ron Zymenski(pro spelt wrong) and Lee lays it all down in this interview.

Whats your take on Lees claims?

Reality and common sence says bullshit but this is bodybuilding , he may be just a freak of nature. ???

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 03:47:45 PM »

thats so emo :(

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 03:48:34 PM »

Wasn't that a rumor deemed to be false?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »
Iv got a copy of Australian Muscle Builder here..He is being interviewed by Ron Zymenski(pro spelt wrong) and Lee lays it all down in this interview.

Whats your take on Lees claims?

Reality and common sence says bullshit but this is bodybuilding , he may be just a freak of nature. ???

Well, I definitely think he did steroids before 19 so that's a lie as far as I'm concerned.

This is not steroid free. This is at 17 i think.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 03:51:17 PM »
Wasn't that a rumor deemed to be false?

No this was when he was 18. He mentioned it himself here on GB.

NO I WOULD LIKE FOR THE AMERICAN DOCTOR WHO DID THE TEST TO EXPLAIN IT..(DR BOB GOLDMAN).......I HAD 2 DRUG TEST FROM THE AUSTRALIAN INSTIUTE OF SPORT BEFORE I WENT TO POLAND BOTH NEGATIVE....WHICH I KNEW THEY WOULD BE AS I WAS CLEAN(IF I WASNT DO YOU THINK I WOULD STILL BE A LIGHT WIEGHT)????  GO TO POLAND...DO DRUG TEST THURSDAY...FRIDAY IF THE MEETING OF ALL COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE TOLD WHO DIDNT PASS.......I WAS OK.......KNEW I WOULD BE.....WENT TO SHOW ON SATURDAY DID PRE JUDGING.....AFTER PRE JUDGING EVERYONE WAS SAYING I WON IT EASY.....PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES CAME TO ME SAYING THIER JUDGE HAD ME FIRST............COME NIGHT SHOW JUST ABOUT TO GO ON FOR POSING ROUTINE I WAS PULLED ASIDE AND TOLD THEN I WAS POSITIVE(BULLSHIT I SAID) WENT BACK TO HOTEL GOT DRESSED AND RETURNED TO SHOW THE OTHER COMPETITIORS COUNLDNT BELIEVE IT......JOSE GUZMAN THE AMERICAN WON AS HE WAS RETIRING THAT YEAR.....AT THE HOTEL AFTER SHOW ABOUT 12 COUNTIRES CAME TO MY ROOM AND GAVE ME THIER TRACKS SUITS AND GIFTS AS THEY KNEW I WAS SCREWED........GET BACK TO AUSTRALIA MY MOTHER CALLS THE AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF SPORT AND TELLS THEM WHAT HAPPENDED THEY SAID IMPOSSIBLE AS WOULD TEST ME AGAIN $370 MY MOTHER WAS GOING TO PAY FOR......BEING A MEMBER OF THE IFBB I NEED PERMISSION FROM MY SPORTING BODY TO HAVE IT DONE....THE IFBB SAID NO................
SO THERE IS YOUR STORY.........AFTER THAT I WAS DEPRESSED FOR NEARLY A YEAR KNOWING I SHOULD HAVE WON AND HAD MY PRO CARD THEN.......I GOT SO  BAD I CUT MY WRISTS.....BUT MY MOTHER HELPED AND  I PULLED MYSELF TOGETHER...I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY INNOCENT PERSON WHO IS FASLEY CONVICTED IT IS A SHITTY FEELING KNOWING YOU DID NOTHING WRONG YET YOU GET PUNISHED..HEY IF I USED AND GOT CAUGHT I WOULD SAY HEY FUCK IT YOU CAUGHT ME .BUT I COULDNT....SO AT 19 I USED DECA FOR THE FIRST TIME AND PUT ON 20 POUNDS AND NEVR DID LIGHTWIEGHT AGAIN AND THEN THE REST IS HISTORY I CAME TO AMERICA..........HOPE THAT HELPS YOU............

LEE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=142418.msg2022782;topicseen#msg2022782

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »
Lee Priest is more of an attention whore than Derek Anthony and Vincegoddrum put together. He bullshits constantly. He needs to go back to the Shire and shut the fuck up.

He lies all the time and brags about shitting on girls. He is a has been.

he whined for years bout getting back into the IFBB, gets back and doesn't compete.

He has so many people hugging is balls that they drag on the groudns.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 08:39:36 AM »
I think its safe to say that if a person is into SCAT, then that said person would do just about anything...Including putting 5 to 10 grams of hormones in said body...

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2008, 08:55:01 AM »
He suggested to a few people I know over 1500mg per week of just test, other hormones were close to that dosage. In my opiniom thats a bit much.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 09:17:09 AM »
He suggested to a few people I know over 1500mg per week of just test, other hormones were close to that dosage. In my opiniom thats a bit much.
that's more like it