Author Topic: PBW vs. No Bull Radio: which show do you prefer?  (Read 2297 times)

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
Re: PBW vs. No Bull Radio: which show do you prefer?
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 10:24:16 AM »
I like to download both PBW and NBR to get me through my weekly three hours of cardio. 

Dan and Bob are nice guys and seem to have what it takes to run a good show. So do John and Dave on the “dark side”. They all have the industry knowhow, smarts and emotional intelligence.

Sadly, PBW’s need to be politically correct is ruining the whole thing. Where's the humor and the controversy??? Personally, I think that the Howard Sternish style of NBR is way more entertaining than the robot like script of PBW.

Which of the two shows do you prefer and why?

PBW is more like the CNN of bodybuilding.  They give a lot of info in a professional format without all the jokes.  Most radio shows suck when they try to be funny. When I want to hear someone trying to sound like Howard Stern, I usually just listen to Howard Stern.  :-\
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »
PBW = Boring as fuck.  Chick's corney ass jokes, metaphors, similies, hyperbolies. Dan and Chick ask safe boring questions.  It was cool the first year after that it sucked.

NBR = Sucked when Valentino was on.  Not very professional.  Much better now.  Good guests, interesting stories and topics. Uncensored.

Very similar to the mags.  PBW = Flex mag :-X  NBR = Muscular Development  :D

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »
Jackie's joke hunt  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 11:38:55 AM »
Exactly. ED & Block are fucking entertaining.
My hat is tipped to 'The Great' gordiano...

Expect this thread to be deleted if too many of you post in favor of Big Nation Radio as phone calls will be made to Ron Himself with cries and woes bribing him with VIP and Press Passes at the next major trade-show to remove it.

Forget Me Not!

TBH.
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 12:35:32 PM »

Expect this thread to be deleted if too many of you post in favor of Big Nation Radio as phone calls will be made to Ron Himself with cries and woes bribing him with VIP and Press Passes at the next major trade-show to remove it.

Forget Me Not!

TBH.

nice to see u posting here again block!

will i see u in columbus this year again my friend?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »
If you listen to either, then you need to get a life.
L

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »
The jeopardy on no bull radio was so siouxcountry stupid.

That guy totally ruined the whole show because dave palumbo is a stupid walking freak who put him on the air to plug his kissass website.

lets give rich pros more free supplements or schmoes who dont work out. Great idea no balls radio.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2008, 08:17:54 AM »
The jeopardy on no bull radio was so siouxcountry stupid.

That guy totally ruined the whole show because dave palumbo is a stupid walking freak who put him on the air to plug his kissass website.

lets give rich pros more free supplements or schmoes who dont work out. Great idea no balls radio.

That actually shocked me on how bbers are and people who are involved so deep in the industry are so low knowledged about the whole nutrition aspect … but hey so are most of the world class and top bodybuilders

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2008, 08:47:51 AM »

Forget Me Not!

TBH.

Bloke i like your show but why is it that you are now trying to position yourself into a pussy wrecking machine personality...It diff/doesn't work for you...Everyone who listens to the show knows your backround...Next your gonna tell everyone how you just bought a new hummer or BMW...

Bottom line is its not translating over the radio...You should have gone the other route...Listen to Howard Stern alittle more or something...You would have way more stories to tell if you were the scared/eyebrow plunking insecure guy who is afraid to walk up to chick then the boring pussy wrecking machine that everyone knows is false...

The truer you can stay to yourself, the better it will go over the airwaves...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2008, 08:50:30 AM »
Bloke i like your show but why is it that you are now trying to position yourself into a pussy wrecking machine personality...It diff/doesn't work for you...Everyone who listens to the show knows your backround...Next your gonna tell everyone how you just bought a new hummer or BMW...

Bottom line is its not translating over the radio...You should have gone the other route...Listen to Howard Stern alittle more or something...You would have way more stories to tell if you were the scared/eyebrow plunking insecure guy who is afraid to walk up to chick then the boring pussy wrecking machine that everyone knows is false...

The truer you can stay to yourself, the better it will go over the airwaves...

Plus you would have chicks coming out of the woodwork using the Insecure personalty ...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »
They both suck on ice,  I think Musclecenter should have his own radio show.