Author Topic: Has the internet ruined this sport?  (Read 1659 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Has the internet ruined this sport?
« on: November 15, 2008, 12:16:07 PM »
Titus seems to think that way"

WOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Has the internet ruined this sport?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:17:56 PM »
Craig murdering a woman and burning her was all internet rumors and misinformation posted by other jealous pros under Gimmick accounts.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »
Drugs, gay for pay, bikini posing trunks, bullshit supplements, I think cause more harm than the internet.  If it wasn' for the internet no one would realize just how fucked up the sport is. 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 12:20:47 PM »
Hope can show the article better.. 

WOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 12:27:15 PM »
..........no, because it's not a sport.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 12:28:11 PM »
You mean like idiots on this website? Please dont make me answer this.

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
Synthol freaks like Greg Valentino and Derek anthony have ruined the sport.

Bloated guts like Ronnie Colemand and Jay Cutler have ruined the sport.

She/he's like Iris Kyle and Heather policky have ruined the sport.

Women flaunting silicon like Colette Nelson and Melissa Ditzwiller have ruined the sportand the image of the sport. 

Judges allowing Ronnie and Dorian to win titles they didn't deserve have ruined the sport.

Big whining babies like Lee Priest  and KingKamili have ruined the sport.

The internet is what keeeps thsi sport alive. We the fans suport all these athletes even though they have ruined the sport.

No....the internet hasn'truined the sport......the bodybuilders and the sutpid choices they make have ruined the sport.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 01:44:45 PM »

Women flaunting silicon like Colette Nelson and Melissa Ditzwiller have ruined the sportand the image of the sport. 

Judges allowing Ronnie and Dorian to win titles they didn't deserve have ruined the sport.

The internet is what keeeps thsi sport alive. We the fans suport all these athletes even though they have ruined the sport.

No....the internet hasn'truined the sport......the bodybuilders and the sutpid choices they make have ruined the sport.

Um....What about all the monkeys in the NFL? They're out shootin people and getting into gang wars every weekend but THEY havent ruined the sport. All the nebs in the NBA that brawl with each other and have rap sheets longer than Kamalis out of the top 15 placings and THEY didnt ruin the sport and lets not forget about the juicers in MLB, THEY havent ruined the sport. Even all the rule changes in the NHL havent ruined it, although Bettman is trying everything he can to sink the sport. BB is MOST accessible through the internet becasue its not main streamed liked the other ones so yeah, the internet has definitly taken its toll on BB.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 01:49:09 PM »
lol this freakshow was in the toilet long before the web.Now people just have access to the shenanigans and tomfoolery.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »

Not a sport, and they're not athletes, but other than that, this post in right.

They want someone to blame, they need to look in the mirror. Shady people, do shady things.....and it just snowballs from there....
HAHA, RON.....

dustin

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 02:05:32 PM »
As if "bodybuilding" wasn't embarrassing enough, the internet certainly ruined the experience for me. I was oblivious to all the G4P shit especially... I used to defend the shit out of thong wearing bodybuilders but now I don't feel right doing that. It's true. Bodybuilding is not a sport, but it's gay as shit.

I just lift weights now. I lost all interest for competing too. Too many drugs, too little rewards. Being dieted down doesn't look good on anyone but blacks for the most part. Most lifters look great three weeks out but beyond that, it's too nasty. :-X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 02:10:05 PM »
its more a sign of their own insecurity that they wine about it.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 02:40:51 PM »
Back in the days the only access that you had was Weider's mags with Arnold and Draper pics running around with girls at the beach....

Now thanks to the net ,we know better  :(

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 02:42:58 PM »
Im into bodybuilding since 1980 and the sport was never as popular as it is these days.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 02:43:50 PM »
bodybuilding is a sport like me fucking a midget is a sport

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 02:45:42 PM »
As if "bodybuilding" wasn't embarrassing enough, the internet certainly ruined the experience for me. I was oblivious to all the G4P shit especially... I used to defend the shit out of thong wearing bodybuilders but now I don't feel right doing that. It's true. Bodybuilding is not a sport, but it's gay as shit.

I just lift weights now. I lost all interest for competing too. Too many drugs, too little rewards. Being dieted down doesn't look good on anyone but blacks for the most part. Most lifters look great three weeks out but beyond that, it's too nasty. :-X

Worst of all, most women don't find that look attractive, which is a reason many of us started lifting in the first place.....
HAHA, RON.....

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »
Worst of all, most women don't find that look attractive, which is a reason many of us started lifting in the first place.....

true, the only women who like that are old blond whores

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 02:47:40 PM »

its been said several times (and i'm not pretending like i'm revealing the holy grail here) but women love money and some "game".

A good physique is purely optional

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »
Titus seems to think that way"

WOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Craig used the internet to advertsise his "personal training" um, "business."

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 02:50:35 PM »
yes with a shredded 180pound physique in combination with a babyface and nice hair, solid education and rich parents you do a lot more damage to pussy than being a roided bald freak with a tiny penis and job as constructionworker. women are whores, dont forget it.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 02:53:27 PM »
. women are whores, dont forget it.

YES...and, depending on how good looking you are, are very gullible as well

I'm currently telling girls that I just arrived to this country and I'm helping my Cousin Roman, who owns a car service, pay back his gambling debts to the russian mobs by stealing cars (for his friend Brucie) and doing favors for the russian mob

works like a charm

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »

I'm currently telling girls that I just arrived to this country and I'm helping my Cousin Roman, who owns a car service, pay back his gambling debts to the russian mobs by stealing cars (for his friend Brucie) and doing favors for the russian mob

works like a charm

that is also a smart move. because women are so fucking stupid and naive. its because they never have to struggle, everything gets handed to them because they have a vagina, from the age of 13/14 their special treatment starts.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »
that is also a smart move. because women are so fucking stupid and naive. its because they never have to struggle, everything gets handed to them because they have a vagina, from the age of 13/14 their special treatment starts.

so true

not only are they dumb but the "hotter/more made up" a girl is, the more insecure women are

It makes me absolutely MENTAL when guys say that they "don't know how to talk to girls"

I'm like, you women are retarded right?!

Then again, I shouldn't talk because I'm fucking gorgeous- I'm ripped like Eric Roberts in "Best of the Best"

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2008, 03:27:26 PM »

works like a charm
What kind of girl wants to date some "Fresh off the Boat" immigrant car thief who's a Russian Mob lackey? I can't believe that story works on any girl that has any class about her. Is that the best story you could come up with? But seriously, if it works for you..what the hell.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2008, 03:30:51 PM »
Funny considering Titus talked shit anonymously in his Undercover Pro column on bb.com.