Author Topic: Question: So I usually mix protein powder with low-fat milk but....  (Read 1002 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
...I'm all out this morning. Don't want to drive all the way down to the store.... so if the wife has got a bunch of breastmilk in jars in the fridge, should I just go ahead and use one of those?

Just toss a couple scoups of the Met-Rx good shit in there, shake up the jar, and good to go, right?

Would it be polite to wash the jar afterwards? She says the shake glasses are hard to wash....?

???

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
Re: Question: So I usually mix protein powder with low-fat milk but....
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »
...I'm all out this morning. Don't want to drive all the way down to the store.... so if the wife has got a bunch of breastmilk in jars in the fridge, should I just go ahead and use one of those?

Just toss a couple scoups of the Met-Rx good shit in there, shake up the jar, and good to go, right?

Would it be polite to wash the jar afterwards? She says the shake glasses are hard to wash....?

???

Is she hot?  Useless without pics...

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 01:35:19 PM »
ofcourse you could, probably better then normal milk I would guess.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »
Go for it man, she looks like she is about done producing anyway ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »

???

It tastes BAD.  Dont do it.

Jason

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 07:04:46 PM »
Maybe you had some bad powder?