Author Topic: 240 and judges a suggestion for next contest would require a tape measure  (Read 1400 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
and everyone should own one anyways....all one would do during picture taking is have the tape measure on reeled and taped up against a wall with the (1 inch touching the floor and ascending numbers on the higher part of the wall), the (getbig contestant) would pose beside it. the purpose is to align the top of the head with the corresponding heigh shown on the tape measure giving the TRUEST photo comparison possible that way 240would know the the exact height to give themost virtual reality presentation.

for example
[/img]http://http://and everyone should own one anyways....all one would do during picture taking is have the tape measure on reeled and taped up against a wall with the (1 inch touching the floor and ascending numbers on the higher part of the wall), the (getbig contestant) would pose beside it. the purpose is to align the top of the head with the corresponding heigh shown on the tape measure giving the TRUEST photo comparison possible that way 240would know the the exact height to give themost virtual reality presentation.

for example

both contestants have a reel of tape measure tapedto the wall , and we would then see a TRUE SIZE comparison

you can also check for scams and shit by being able to zoom in on the tape measure and find exact inches

also the news paper should be visable in every photo to avoid future fruads in future contests to make this premier tightest virtual reality competition ever
A

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: 240 and judges a suggestion for next contest would require a tape measure
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »
and a picture of the ballsack to check use of steroids

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 02:56:13 PM »
with all the regulation, why not just rent out a hall and fly people in

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »
with all the regulation, why not just rent out a hall and fly people in
nothere simply only needs to be a tape measure

i dont think epople should be scared of a TRUE presentation of the phsyique. we should aim for truth
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 02:59:54 PM »
personally  im not suprised no one has thought of this before, i have to always lead the way and give new techonologies  ::)
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »
nothere simply only needs to be a tape measure

i dont think epople should be scared of a TRUE presentation of the phsyique. we should aim for truth

point well taken, actually

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »
Maybe there should be a piss test too.  You can ask Sean to be a "special" judge and he can tell if they are on or off drugs. ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 03:01:59 PM »
point well taken, actually

thanks man all i want is the TRUEST representation

i could care less if im dead last

i just want the contest to be legit and not have some dude 5feet4 dwarfing someone 6feet6 in picture sizing cause it just aint happenin
A

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »
Maybe there should be a piss test too.  You can ask Sean to be a "special" judge and he can tell if they are on or off drugs. ;D

sued?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 03:02:51 PM »

i think the winner should be piss tested atleast
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »
but first and foremost the height issue should be addressed in the pics aswell as a visable newspaper in all pics
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »
i beleive the size of some of the taller competitors like goudy and MemberX would really shine through if EVERYONES height was adressed correctly

btw props to all the competitors i feel you all were better than me, you have inspired me today actually THANKS!
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 03:06:48 PM »
i'm actually surprised the height issue hasn't been addressed by now

some of these guys look pretty damn short and that would make a difference compared to a taller guy like johnny

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 03:11:20 PM »
I mean NO DISRESPECT to 240 that put it all together. good thing hes cool and has an open mind about shit to improve a few things in this contest.. 240 you feel me HERO WIN?

this should be easy to pull off.. and then atlast a competitors pic will only be the height that he is in the picture like if one dudes top of head in a side chest pose is 50 inches and anothers dude is only 40 inches then there pics SHOULD NOT BE THE SAME SIZE

as in these pics are not accurate

ill say it again ill take dead last in every contest , its the OTHER competitors getting there FAIR SHARE is what im worried about

The falcon makes enough money in 'real life' alone and is not worried about internet prize money and will fight for the truest representations of his fellow falcon and non-falcon competitors true size

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 03:15:32 PM »
I'd like to find a solution to the height problem.

Maybe we find some universal object, like a Honda or Toyota.  Or a basketball hoop?  Or a standard 45 pound plate?  Or a squat rack?  We could do the math to ensure nobody is lying.  I'm certainly happy to make the pics of scale.  I used to shrink them vertically AND horizontally... now I let them be as wide as possible and keep the height standard.  I'd be happy to let height show through... would be more realistic.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »

Maybe we find some universal object, like a Honda or Toyota.  Or a basketball hoop?  Or a standard 45 pound plate?  Or a squat rack?  We could do the math to ensure nobody is lying.  I'm certainly happy to make the pics of scale.  I used to shrink them vertically AND horizontally... now I let them be as wide as possible and keep the height standard.  I'd be happy to let height show through... would be more realistic.

I don't think it makes a difference. No.1 is condition and that actually looks better the smaller the pics get.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »

brother how hard is it for one to un reel a retractable tape measure and TAPE it too a wall with ascending numbers going upward on the wall

i think it is the perfect solution
A

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 03:21:47 PM »
you are not going to win johnny falcon, deal with it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »
I don't think it makes a difference. No.1 is condition and that actually looks better the smaller the pics get.

it would make a differnce
if heigh didnt make a difference then it wouldnt be a bodybuilding competiton but only a conditioning competition dismissing true size of the taller competitores
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 03:23:20 PM »

it would be hard to check the height of a basketball hoop because many are differnt heights

but numbers on a tape measure do not lie

thanks for listening
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »
you are not going to win johnny falcon, deal with it.

im happy with deadlast

i just dont want any flawed perception of reality my friend
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2008, 03:28:08 PM »
it would make a differnce
if heigh didnt make a difference then it wouldnt be a bodybuilding competiton but only a conditioning competition dismissing true size of the taller competitores

I never understood why smaller BBs get penalized for their lack of height.
I don't think it's only about condition, but if the condition lacks, you're out of the mix regardless of your size.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2008, 04:19:25 PM »
I mean NO DISRESPECT to 240 that put it all together. good thing hes cool and has an open mind about shit to improve a few things in this contest.. 240 you feel me HERO WIN?

this should be easy to pull off.. and then atlast a competitors pic will only be the height that he is in the picture like if one dudes top of head in a side chest pose is 50 inches and anothers dude is only 40 inches then there pics SHOULD NOT BE THE SAME SIZE

as in these pics are not accurate

ill say it again ill take dead last in every contest , its the OTHER competitors getting there FAIR SHARE is what im worried about

The falcon makes enough money in 'real life' alone and is not worried about internet prize money and will fight for the truest representations of his fellow falcon and non-falcon competitors true size

Amen... Finally some one scaled the pictures to true life proportions and differences. Height should give a bodybuilder 40 to 50% more advantage, natural width does so... Else a 4'11 or less bodybuilder would always win in picture competitions.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2008, 04:23:17 PM »
and a picture of the ballsack to check use of steroids
;D  roflmao
:D Weee

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »

Hardcore.
I hate the State.