Author Topic: Mr. Chic. Did you ever consider.........  (Read 1402 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Mr. Chic. Did you ever consider.........
« on: November 15, 2008, 04:50:22 PM »
doing a Colt spread like your buddy Tom Prince did? I bet you could grow a pretty bad-ass Rusty Jeffers stache. Were you ever tempted to do it after seeing your friend Prince strutting his meat? Or did Jim French not make you a good enough offer? You could have done a Bodybuilding.com booth one weekend and a gay pride parade booth the next, just like Rusty did. Not a bad idea!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Mr. Chic. Did you ever consider.........
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 04:52:56 PM »
doing a Colt spread like your buddy Tom Prince did? I bet you could grow a pretty bad-ass Rusty Jeffers stache. Were you ever tempted to do it after seeing your friend Prince strutting his meat? Or did Jim French not make you a good enough offer? You could have done a Bodybuilding.com booth one weekend and a gay pride parade booth the next, just like Rusty did. Not a bad idea!!!
u think about sex alot...wassup with that?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 04:55:26 PM »
u think about sex alot...wassup with that?
Who doesnt?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 04:56:50 PM »

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »

OH MY GOD THIS SHIT IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »

Tom has addressed doing the photo shoot for Colt some time ago...he has no regrets and is/ was comfortable with it.

How about you? Man enough to spill your own beans?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »
keep the stories coming beefy!
its about time the seedy sin filled gomora of venice ca is exposed and all the serpents that dwell in it
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 07:02:25 PM »
Tom has addressed doing the photo shoot for Colt some time ago...he has no regrets and is/ was comfortable with it.

Tom had a lot of bills to pay after he won the Nationals and quite honestly he basically did the same thing that most people have done in college art classes which is pose nude.  No different than what other bodybuilders like Arnie and Steve Reeves have done so I really don't see the point in it. 
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 07:30:50 PM »
Tom had a lot of bills to pay after he won the Nationals and quite honestly he basically did the same thing that most people have done in college art classes which is pose nude.  No different than what other bodybuilders like Arnie and Steve Reeves have done so I really don't see the point in it. 
Vince please tell us why you skipped doing the Gay 4 Pay and opted for Gay 4 Free.  And was Queer Vissy one of your clients just someone you blew in the bath house parking lot

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 09:54:12 PM »
Vince please tell us why you skipped doing the Gay 4 Pay and opted for Gay 4 Free.  And was Queer Vissy one of your clients just someone you blew in the bath house parking lot

Can you even FIT IN A PARKING LOT??????    ;D
A

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 09:56:45 PM »

lol!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 09:59:14 PM »

Do you know who BEEFY is or not?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 10:42:17 PM »
shut up Vince.....

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »

Are we speaking metaphorically here? I'm confused and scared.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »

STFU!