Author Topic: coutour or Lesnar  (Read 1854 times)

The Coach

coutour or Lesnar
« on: November 15, 2008, 07:13:57 PM »
Who wins tonight?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: coutour or Lesnar
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »
who are those homos? boxing? mma?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 07:25:34 PM »
Couture.  Lesnar pounds him out for 3 rounds, gasses, gets KTFO.

Jason

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »
Who wins tonight?

check a few threads up.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 07:28:57 PM »

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 11:49:59 PM »
Couture.  Lesnar pounds him out for 3 rounds, gasses, gets KTFO.

Jason

This is exactly why I say Lesner got lucky. He was starting to gas early then got the lucky shot.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 12:01:50 AM »
This is exactly why I say Lesner got lucky. He was starting to gas early then got the lucky shot.

yea yea yea lucky shot. ::) ::) ::)  Mir got lucky on Lesnar.  Randy got lucky on Silvia.  Randy should have tried to take him out in the first round but he couldn't.  He could barely move Lesnar.  Randy was counting on him gassing but he didn't and hit Randy with a good shot and then jumped on him and beat the hell out of him.  Last few shot were weak but by then Randy was done anyway.  You can always say luck but then you can say that in most fights.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 12:09:07 AM »
Randy never hurt Brock.  It really was not a contest.  The only thing that made it close was Lesnar's lack of conditioning.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 12:22:06 AM »
Great result!!! ;D ;D ;D...ill be picking up my $100 tomorrow from my T/P ;D ;D ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 07:57:38 AM »
yea yea yea lucky shot. ::) ::) ::)  Mir got lucky on Lesnar.  Randy got lucky on Silvia.  Randy should have tried to take him out in the first round but he couldn't.  He could barely move Lesnar.  Randy was counting on him gassing but he didn't and hit Randy with a good shot and then jumped on him and beat the hell out of him.  Last few shot were weak but by then Randy was done anyway.  You can always say luck but then you can say that in most fights.

I wouldnt say it was lucky. I think thats why it is referred to as "A Punchers Chance."  See kimbo getting KTFO by the dude not good enough for the UFC.

Jason

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 07:58:51 AM »
I wouldnt say it was lucky. I think thats why it is referred to as "A Punchers Chance."  See kimbo getting KTFO by the dude not good enough for the UFC.

Jason

Brock was owning that little weasel from the get go. He is too big and too strong for Randy.
E

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 08:00:06 AM »
Brock was owning that little weasel from the get go. He is too big and too strong for Randy.

he ws too big, but i wouldnt say it was an owning. For an owning see Fedor vs. Sylvia.

Jason

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 07:32:05 PM »
I want to see BJ against Lesnar ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 07:58:50 PM »
I want to see BJ against Lesnar ;D
Me too, I'll take Lesnar by death in 15 seconds. ;D

BTW Randy split Lesnar open, kneed him in the face a couple of times, punched him hard in the head a couple of times, I never saw Brock wobble.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2008, 08:10:44 PM »
Me too, I'll take Lesnar by death in 15 seconds. ;D

BTW Randy split Lesnar open, kneed him in the face a couple of times, punched him hard in the head a couple of times, I never saw Brock wobble.

Randy took the same shots...and only wobbled once...about 15 seconds before the fight ended. ;D

Jason

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2008, 08:14:55 PM »

rule of people who follow sports: if your guy wins it was "skill", if your guy loses it was a "lucky shot". ::)

for everyone saying it was luck, explain what happened in the first round. why wasn't couture able to out-grapple him? if lesnar's a big joke like Kimbo, why wasn't an actual accomplished fighter like randy able to make mince meat of him and submit him a la mir?

lesnar did his homework, kept his head on straight, won the fight legitimately. deal.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2008, 08:16:34 PM »
Randy took the same shots...and only wobbled once...about 15 seconds before the fight ended. ;D

Jason
Seriously, when they were against the cage in the first round, Randy was trying to take Brocks legs out, Brock just stood up like he wasn't even there, that's when Randy tried to climb on Brocks back, Brock had his leg and tossed him to the ground like a ragdoll.

Randy was simply out massed by the big guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »
Seriously, when they were against the cage in the first round, Randy was trying to take Brocks legs out, Brock just stood up like he wasn't even there, that's when Randy tried to climb on Brocks back, Brock had his leg and tossed him to the ground like a ragdoll.

Randy was simply out massed by the big guy.

100% truth. I will say in his defense though, EVERYONE is outmassed by Lesnar.

Jason

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2008, 09:06:16 PM »
ain't that the truth.. manhandled him

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 08:06:12 PM »
100% truth. I will say in his defense though, EVERYONE is outmassed by Lesnar.

Jason

the dude has to lose weight to make it into the heavyweight class. he's guaranteed to be the bigger man in every fight he enters. didn't dana white say he wears custom-sized XXXXL gloves or some shit? it must be like getting punched by a bowling ball.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »
the dude has to lose weight to make it into the heavyweight class. he's guaranteed to be the bigger man in every fight he enters. didn't dana white say he wears custom-sized XXXXL gloves or some shit? it must be like getting punched by a bowling ball.
Yep 4xl gloves, and the guy is faster than greased snot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!