Author Topic: is it fair for me to say all the top pros work just as hard as each other and  (Read 1145 times)

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
the only thing that sets them apart is genetics?

Pecs

• Getbig IV
not exactly......as least not based on mags, internet and DVDs . Some pros seem to work harder and are more discipline... but it could very well only be for the camera......

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
No its not fair to say.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Ain't nothin but peanuts.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
some work harder at the G4P than others
Thunderdome approved

marcus

• Getbig IV
What the fuck happened to Schmoe Patrol?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Schmoe Patrol got sent to Rons trolling shed for an adjustment
Thunderdome approved

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
No, I wouldn't say that.  Genetics aside, I would like to think that there is a certain level of "working hard" that all Pro Bodybuilders posses but how can we really measure.  Success is definitely not a measure.  I've played competitive sports and coached long enough to know that those who give the most effort are not always the best.  In turn, sometimes those athletes that seem to achieve the most aren't always the hardest workers.  I think more importantly than that is the fact that there are so many different roads that bodybuilders can take to get to the same destination that you would have to say intelligence and experience have to count for a big difference in bodybuilders.  Bodybuilders who have learned over the years to read their bodies and make the right adjustments at the right times are the ones that ultimately rise ahead of the pack. We all have seen obviously great bodybuilders come into shows way off because of some adjustment they made to their routine that just didn't work. In contrast we have also seen bodybuilders come in to contests having made drastic improvements based off of reading their bodies and making adjustments based off of past experience.  Of course this is just IMHO.

Pat

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
why complain

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Schmoe Patrol got sent to Rons trolling shed for an adjustment

Then I guess we can call ourselves lucky to have Schmoe Buster for the time being.
Keep them schmoes in check and all. ;D