Author Topic: "Dustin" ......... (Rolling Eyes)  (Read 9319 times)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: "Dustin" ......... (Rolling Eyes)
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2008, 08:27:21 PM »
what state do you live in dustin? we need to train together sometime ;)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2008, 08:30:25 PM »
do you train legs, dustin? from the looks of the first pic id say no, but it may be deceiving.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2008, 08:52:10 PM »
Oh sorry, man. I was at work so I wasn't really paying attention. Probably 18 or just before I turned 18. I got my braces during the last semester of high school, and after that I surprisingly LOST MORE WEIGHT.

I gained a shitload of weight because my body was yearning for it. I was very athletic. I ran and did all the track and field events, I just never ate... at all... I'd eat a granola bar by lunch time, a bag of chips, a pop after school while skating, a glass of milk when I got home and some dinner. I drank no more than a liter each day too. I ate and drank virtually nothing.

I don't see why people question why I use AAS. You need to have supraphysiological levels of hormones to build a supraphysiological amount of quality muscle. You can gain soft ass looking muscle naturally but with AAS, you gain dense, grainy muscle. There is a method to my madness. I had intents of competing and until the last year or so I've been partial to the idea.

I'm not a genetic beast or anything. I grew because I was pitifully underweight. Now I use AAS because it gives you hard, full muscle bellies. You can take a 200lb natural and a 200lb drug user and the one on drugs looks better 9 times out of 10. But carrying sheaths of muscle is tough. I want to live an enjoyable life and not worry so much about eating. I comfortably eat around 3000 calories a day with about three protein shakes (because I love them and can't part) and I'm loving life. I really have nothing to hide. I could get bigger without the AAS but then I'd just be bigger. I wouldn't LOOK BETTER per se. 8)

P.S. The Hiroshima thing doesn't bother me but it's brutally off. The Japanese came to the Islands and slaughtered us, tossed our babies in the air and dropped them on their swords, fucked our women and killed everything. We don't harbor hate towards them anymore, but at least get it right lol... people call us "FLIPS" as a racial slur. Shitbrown dog eating cock sucker would also be an appropriate racial slur. Some of those bastards still eat dog. Just throwing you guys a bone. AXA is a little more creative but chaos, you suck. Put some effort into your flames, bra. :'(
Holy shit, can this little tweaked out slant eye ever answer without writing a fuckin book?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2008, 09:02:37 PM »
LOL I fucking give up.  The kid can't answer a simple question without giving me his hypochondriac autobiography.  All I wanted to know was what his weight, height and age were in the pic of him next to his step dad.  And what his weight and age were of the pic where he's in the locker room flexing his arm.   ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2008, 09:43:39 PM »
hey dustin....

dustin

« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2008, 07:33:21 AM »
do you train legs, dustin? from the looks of the first pic id say no, but it may be deceiving.

Sorry, man I live in Canada. I train legs at least once a week too. It looks like I have match stick legs in that pic though.

To Muscle, I am about 5'8" and weighed around 110lbs in the pic with my stepdad. I said that a trillion times. In the next one you mentioned, somewhere between 170-180lbs. I really don't know. Height didn't change because it hasn't changed since I was 13 years old. Again, I'm half Filipino so my genetics are working against me. Chill out, dude.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »
Some way to long to read posts in this thread.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2008, 10:50:52 AM »
Sorry, man I live in Canada. I train legs at least once a week too. It looks like I have match stick legs in that pic though.

To Muscle, I am about 5'8" and weighed around 110lbs in the pic with my stepdad. I said that a trillion times. In the next one you mentioned, somewhere between 170-180lbs. I really don't know. Height didn't change because it hasn't changed since I was 13 years old. Again, I'm half Filipino so my genetics are working against me. Chill out, dude.

Ok but you are still leaving out how old you are.  How many years passed where you went from 110 to 170?  That's all I'm asking bro :) lol. 

dustin

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »
Ok but you are still leaving out how old you are.  How many years passed where you went from 110 to 170?  That's all I'm asking bro :) lol. 

Last year of high school when I was 18! lol

I could have possibly been 17 though. My birthday is in April... so yeah, 17 or 18.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2008, 01:33:12 PM »
Last year of high school when I was 18! lol

I could have possibly been 17 though. My birthday is in April... so yeah, 17 or 18.

Ok so you were 110 lbs at 17/18 years old.  And you blew up to 170+lbs at what age?  LMAO fuck bro this is like pulling teeth with you.  How old are you NOW?

dustin

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2008, 02:17:02 PM »
Ok so you were 110 lbs at 17/18 years old.  And you blew up to 170+lbs at what age?  LMAO fuck bro this is like pulling teeth with you.  How old are you NOW?

Sorry, man. When I post from work I'm not focused at all. The second pic you're referring to is from last year. So it was a couple of years. When I first hit 170lbs it was about a year and a bit after, but it was a soft 170lbs. I wasn't as hard, big and lean as I am now. Anyone can gain weight if they eat like a Chinese hooker and THEN start eating like an athlete. It was not a huge feat to go from disheveled to normal.

I apologize again for deferring your question... like I said, my head isn't in the game lol I owe you one.

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Muscle!!! Get It!!!! GetBig!!!!
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »
Sorry, man. When I post from work I'm not focused at all. The second pic you're referring to is from last year. So it was a couple of years. When I first hit 170lbs it was about a year and a bit after, but it was a soft 170lbs. I wasn't as hard, big and lean as I am now. Anyone can gain weight if they eat like a Chinese hooker and THEN start eating like an athlete. It was not a huge feat to go from disheveled to normal.

I apologize again for deferring your question... like I said, my head isn't in the game lol I owe you one.
you were a hundred pounds? hahahahahhahahahhahhahah ahahhahahahhahahaa
how does it feel that most women weigh more than you

dustin

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2008, 03:59:23 PM »
you were a hundred pounds? hahahahahhahahahhahhahah ahahhahahahhahahaa
how does it feel that most women weigh more than you

Not very good, obviously. That's why I turned things around. I would have started sooner but I had some inflammatory problem and couldn't even grip a 5lb dumbbell without breaking out in hives. Why don't you post a picture of yourself though? I can post a picture of my torso at 100lbs if you want to poke more fun.

For what it's worth, my mother gave birth to me at 16 and had a bad eating disorder. My dad has struggled with addiction his entire life and we were extremely poor growing up. I lived with my grandmother as an infant as my parents weren't fit to raise me, so I didn't have a glorious upbringing. My dad is still struggling with addiction but my mom is balling and pulling in nearly 6 figures, which isn't bad for someone who dropped out of highschool in grade 8. We're all doing much better now. Again, thank you for reminding me about what I've been blessed with. I am very happy right now :)

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2008, 04:01:11 PM »
Not very good, obviously. That's why I turned things around. I would have started sooner but I had some inflammatory problem and couldn't even grip a 5lb dumbbell without breaking out in hives. Why don't you post a picture of yourself though? I can post a picture of my torso at 100lbs if you want to poke more fun.

For what it's worth, my mother gave birth to me at 16 and had a bad eating disorder. My dad has struggled with addiction his entire life and we were extremely poor growing up. I lived with my grandmother as an infant as my parents weren't fit to raise me, so I didn't have a glorious upbringing. My dad is still struggling with addiction but my mom is balling and pulling in nearly 6 figures, which isn't bad for someone who dropped out of highschool in grade 8. We're all doing much better now. Again, thank you for reminding me about what I've been blessed with. I am very happy right now :)
oh, sorry to hear that
ya, post pictures, I have never seen someone 100 pounds

dustin

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »
oh, sorry to hear that
ya, post pictures, I have never seen someone 100 pounds

Hey, no worries, man. I'm glad I had a rough upbringing. Those who have a sheltered childhood often end up becoming emo penis puffers.

But behold!! My swollen ass 100lb picture of pure muscle. All natural!!!.. hahaha. I think I may actually be closer to 110lbs in the picture, but I did hit 100lbs believe it or not.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »

LMAO!  That's what I was wondering!  Finally :)  I went from 20 years old 6'5 155 lbs to over 200lbs in a couple years of hard and heavy training.  I'm up to 250 now with a few cycles under my belt.  Good luck bro you've got good genetics for putting on muscle. 

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2008, 04:23:23 PM »
LMAO!  That's what I was wondering!  Finally :)  I went from 20 years old 6'5 155 lbs to over 200lbs in a couple years of hard and heavy training.  I'm up to 250 now with a few cycles under my belt.  Good luck bro you've got good genetics for putting on muscle. 
why can't you skinny bastards ever accept that you're just scrawny?
you always have to take steroids just to look normal?
bad

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2008, 04:27:01 PM »
why can't you skinny bastards ever accept that you're just scrawny?
you always have to take steroids just to look normal?
bad

Haha why can't you accept your a fucking midget? 

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »
Haha why can't you accept your a fucking midget? 
I'm just a couple inches shorter than yourself skinny hahahaha

dustin

« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2008, 04:33:38 PM »
As superficial as it sounds, if we suddenly found out that lifting was super detrimental to our health I'd still do it. The feeling of getting ultra jacked at the gym, seeing striations and veins everywhere and throwing up heavy poundages is amazing. It's incredibly addicting as well.

I used to train every day for the first 6 months (where I put on 40lbs) because it felt so incredible to watch and feel myself grow. Even now I have a hard time not going to the gym.

No gym today though.. just cardio and video games lol... I'd much rather eat but ah well. Food soon :)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2008, 04:34:14 PM »
I'm just a couple inches shorter than yourself skinny hahahaha

a couple inches lol   ::)  It's always a "couple" inches.  Say what you want if you saw me in person you wouldn't think I was "skinny".  

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2008, 04:35:54 PM »
a couple inches lol   ::)  It's always a "couple" inches.  Say what you want if you saw me in person you wouldn't think I was "skinny".  
your genes are meant to be skinny no matter how much juice you take
you're not even competing, what's the point

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2008, 04:37:28 PM »
your genes are meant to be skinny no matter how much juice you take
you're not even competing, what's the point

And your genes are meant to keep you dumb and ignant. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2008, 05:56:57 PM »
dustin,

is there a way you can respond without giving us your lifestory

dustin

« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2008, 08:12:04 PM »
dustin,

is there a way you can respond without giving us your lifestory