Author Topic: LBA from trueprotein  (Read 19162 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: LBA from trueprotein
« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »
hey Dante send me a bucnh of your products for free to test out and if i like them i'll spread the word on them.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #201 on: November 29, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »
hey Dante send me a bucnh of your products for free to test out and if i like them i'll spread the word on them.

Oh brother...    "Squadfather approved".  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: November 29, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »

HaHa, can you imagine this fat hillbilly being one of Dante's "front men" in getting the word out on his products!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #203 on: November 29, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »

Chris Mason is good people. He is liked in the industry, including from Doug and I. From everything I know, he makes good products and gets his ingredients from highly reputable places. If your face broke out or you "crapped your pants" as you say....I wouldnt be blaming Chris (as i said I know he makes good quality products)....Id be pissed off at your genetics which are leading me to conclude that you have a very very rare whey intolerance/allergy. Lactose intolerance/allergy is very common...whey intol/allergy is very rare and if that indeed is what is happening, then i feel bad for you because thats going to put a giant hiccup in your bodybuilding meal plan....and it will be eggwhite, soy, and pea proteins for you. Not exactly everyones favorite for a liquid meal.

I drink Muscle Milk all the time along with many other supplements, Chris' products are the only ones that have made me violently ill.
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #204 on: November 29, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

"Use Doggcrapp products, and one day you too might live in a trailer and fuck a fat chick!"
as opposed to "try Dante's products and you too can land a 48K a year mid management level job, be too afraid to post a blacked out picture and marry a hairy, moustached Iranian "girl". :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 29, 2008, 04:17:55 PM »

"Use Doggcrapp products, and one day you too might live in a trailer and fuck a fat chick!"

Don't forget the gut that hangs over his greasy, oil stained Rustler jeans.

Can you imagine how red his belly must get as it slaps against his womans 400lb gunt during sex.......so gross.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #206 on: November 29, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »
HaHa, can you imagine this fat hillbilly being one of Dante's "front men" in getting the word out on his products!

You are walking on the thinnest of ice "polyblahblahblah..."

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »
Noted Apprentice and its something Doug and I are working on with our web development team with our new site coming up.....(we might just have them implement it beforehand though). We have talked about free shipping after a certain dollar amount is spent for quite a long time and I will bring this up again on Monday.

This would be HUGE, DC.  I don't think I'd even shop around if you guys can get this to happen.