Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 69191 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2008, 07:49:53 AM »
::)

where do these clowns come from.

haha, a translation of what that guy really meant:  He has used massive amounts of gear and since he still looks like a trashbag full of turds, it must be his "genetics" holding him back.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2008, 07:55:58 AM »
Did someone mention my name?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2008, 07:58:35 AM »
I think Chics physique at it peak was pretty good. Not outstanding, but certainly decent.

But either way, I do respect him standing up for a friend.

As for Tom, if he really did these things, then I am disguisted. For now, I still respect Tom for his great achievements - at his peak he was awesome. I enjoy Beefy's stories, but I refuse to beliefe them without more solid evidence.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2008, 08:04:54 AM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2008, 08:09:33 AM »
I think Chics physique at it peak was pretty good. Not outstanding, but certainly decent.

But either way, I do respect him standing up for a friend.

As for Tom, if he really did these things, then I am disguisted. For now, I still respect Tom for his great achievements - at his peak he was awesome. I enjoy Beefy's stories, but I refuse to beliefe them without more solid evidence.

Real easy to figure out...just insert "Beefy's" name into any of these stories.  Explains the detail in the stories...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2008, 08:10:59 AM »
Real easy to figure out...just insert "Beefy's" name into any of these stories.  Explains the detail in the stories...

If we put Beefys name in to the Mirage Hotel in 1993 does it still work?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2008, 08:13:06 AM »
If we put Beefys name in to the Mirage Hotel in 1993 does it still work?

the funniest part about that pic is how ancient that computer is

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2008, 08:16:39 AM »
Chick looking incredible in the competition pic.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2008, 08:31:14 AM »
the funniest part about that pic is how ancient that computer is

We didnt have the technology back in 1993.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: This is very interesting...........
« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2008, 08:41:53 AM »
BEEFY, move on from Bob Chic. Your stories are great but Bob's generally seen as a good guy so you're not getting anywhere.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2008, 08:42:30 AM »
Chic - regarding your comment about Levrone, I understand the point you are trying to make, but I really doubt he would get any decent gains if he spent 6 months training naturally. First of all, I think his motivation training naturally would be very low, and secondly, I think his body would respond poorly.

Now on the other in, if you added some test, a bit of GH and bit of Winstrol, then I think, yes, he would blow up pretty big, and would make amazingly quick gains.

Do you honestly know any former pros, who have made a decentr come-back naturally?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »
Chic - regarding your comment about Levrone, I understand the point you are trying to make, but I really doubt he would get any decent gains if he spent 6 months training naturally. First of all, I think his motivation training naturally would be very low, and secondly, I think his body would respond poorly.

Now on the other in, if you added some test, a bit of GH and bit of Winstrol, then I think, yes, he would blow up pretty big, and would make amazingly quick gains.

Do you honestly know any former pros, who have made a decentr come-back naturally?

What about "The Natural Freak"  Ken "Flex Wheeler?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2008, 09:01:07 AM »
"firend who stands in paper bags"

Thankfully, I'm not down with the fruitbooty lingo....but could someone tell me what that means?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2008, 09:17:33 AM »
First of all, Flex never made a comback. Second of all, he is now taking some form of hormone replacement and has synthol arms I suspect.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2008, 09:43:28 AM »

Thankfully, I'm not down with the fruitbooty lingo....but could someone tell me what that means?
Dont ask  :-X
p

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2008, 09:44:40 AM »

It's a method of camouflage.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2008, 09:52:16 AM »
Yo check this out dude. You sound like a homo that tried to get at bob and he turned it down. Now you make threads about him every chance you get. Like you are scorned or something. Why is bob on your mind like this...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2008, 09:56:53 AM »
Bob Chic is da` man!!

Nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2008, 12:01:56 PM »
dorian squatted for several years, then started to rely more on the legpress (due to injuries), but even then he did do smith machine squats now and then.

and both prince and bob used heavy ass weight on free weight exercises when they were coming up, but there comes a point for the huge drugged up guys when the benefit vs risk ratio tips over when it comes to free weights usage thus you start using machine exercises more and pre exhaustion techniques. also the laziness factor comes to play after many years of gutbusting lifting.

and finally, if you can get your incline smith machine press to go from 5x200 up to 8x315 your chest will grow. dont have to use free weights for that.

also , the drug users can always just up the dosage  :)

Cool, you seem to be agreeing with me. Although your last point in pure rubbish. Basically powerlifting is pointless if you're a bodybuilder, so is making fun of people who are actually good at something when you are not.  ;D

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2008, 12:23:38 PM »
oH Beefy beefy tell me some stories of bodybuilder meltdowns...I have made a thread for this already.

I want to laugh at your insider secret knowledge.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2008, 12:26:51 PM »
Beefy DeAngelis--shut the fuck up already and quit blaming your failure on other people

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2008, 02:59:08 PM »
Cool, you seem to be agreeing with me. Although your last point in pure rubbish. Basically powerlifting is pointless if you're a bodybuilder, so is making fun of people who are actually good at something when you are not.  ;D

of course its not rubbish, upping the dosage is code for 'great genetics'.

and no, bodybuilding isnt powerlifting as you dont have to squat/bench/deadlift if your bodybuilding but you have to get stronger at the exercises you choose to do, if your goal is to grow in the long run. specially as a natural.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »
You are pathetic. Go on stud. Tell them who I am. You dont know who I am. You just want to feel important. Just be careful, because you may name the wrong guy.
Beefy,
my firend dont get me started on the Gay4pay stuff you did early on for the gear useage you needed when you got started in lifted,,,,working behind a desk making what 2.00 dollars hr you not buy,,much hormones so someone in del rey offers you gay4pay you take it for what 500 dollars back then,,,,dont make me tell them what you had to do either,,,,,,, :-*

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »
 BEEF.. YOU ARE FULL oF SHIT. i used to like to read your stuff.. but, you proved yourself a fraud now.. i personally witnessed tom prince going well over 400 pounds for a few sets at golds on the incline in the smith machine.. a few days later i witnessed him going in the mid 300 range in the seated military press on the smith also.. so, as for training like a puss.. i dont know what you saw...

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »
BEEF.. YOU ARE FULL oF SHIT. i used to like to read your stuff.. but, you proved yourself a fraud now.. i personally witnessed tom prince going well over 400 pounds for a few sets at golds on the incline in the smith machine.. a few days later i witnessed him going in the mid 300 range in the seated military press on the smith also.. so, as for training like a puss.. i dont know what you saw...
400lbs on a smith machine incline? Mid 300lbs on smith machine military? Ha HA Ha . Never saw such a thing from the man. No fucking way! Please dont lie about seeing such things. The man is slightly above average in strength. And fuck the counterbalanced Golds Venice smith machine.