Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 68284 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
When Chic and Prince used to train....
« on: November 16, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »
I would laugh my ass off inside everytime I would watch Chic and prince train back in the day. These two brutes would train at a snails pace and huff and puff with 105lbs on a max set of EZ curls for 8 reps. Pathetic. These two Flex coverboys couldnt carry my jockstrap in the strength department. I loved watching Bob doing his curls with his navel high t shirt on. Neither of these men ever handled any real weight in Golds. Never did a compound power movement either. Just pussy workouts and heavy gear. They wouldnt come close to me when i was blowing out 500lb plus squats, and 500lb deadlifts. They just would disappear into the 3rd room and hammer strength away. Stage muscles and pansy workouts for these 2. Off season and on season. Prince would have gotten a nosebleed if he squatted and chic would have had butt water shooting out of his anus.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 03:33:04 PM »
thats pretty gay, is this true bob? you train with girl weights?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 03:35:06 PM »
Chic used to be a hard trainer back in his Buffalo days. But when he arrived in the land of schmoes and sunshine he lightened his load. I think Prince had an effect on him. He lightened his load so he could handle an extra load. And the only time Prince used knee wraps was when he needed to bounce out a couple extra piledrivers on a schmoes meat stick.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 03:37:30 PM »
Chic used to be a hard trainer back in his Buffalo days. But when he arrived in the land of schmoes and sunshine he lightened his load. I think Prince had an effect on him. He lightened his load so he could handle an extra load. And the only time Prince used knee wraps was when he needed to bounce out a couple extra piledrivers on a schmoes meat stick.

LOL..........it's obvious Bob is still ALL drugs. 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 03:46:25 PM »
LOL..........it's obvious Bob is still ALL drugs. 

Yep, and constant posting on message boards to keep his name out there so he can collect a paycheck without having to do anything productive for society.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »
Another great thread 8)

Thanks again beefy ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »
haha good stuff beefy!
now i understand why bob sat down to watch the real bodybuilders squat!
w

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 03:50:03 PM »
Yep, and constant posting on message boards to keep his name out there so he can collect a paycheck without having to do anything productive for society.

The guy can't even offer any substantial advice on nutrition.  

Hey Bob you are a big dude with a lot of mass at your age you must follow a pretty strict diet regimen?

Answer= I'll have a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, some rice crisps and a rice bowl.  

LMAO!  Ok Bob!  And that was 250mgs for HRT riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!  

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 03:51:12 PM »

Hey Bob you are a big dude with a lot of mass at your age you must follow a pretty strict diet regimen?

Answer= I'll have a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, some rice crisps and a rice bowl.  

When Bob speaks, who knows what SHIT will be peddled for truth.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »
I would laugh my ass off inside everytime I would watch Chic and prince train back in the day. These two brutes would train at a snails pace and huff and puff with 105lbs on a max set of EZ curls for 8 reps. Pathetic. These two Flex coverboys couldnt carry my jockstrap in the strength department. I loved watching Bob doing his curls with his navel high t shirt on. Neither of these men ever handled any real weight in Golds. Never did a compound power movement either. Just pussy workouts and heavy gear. They wouldnt come close to me when i was blowing out 500lb plus squats, and 500lb deadlifts. They just would disappear into the 3rd room and hammer strength away. Stage muscles and pansy workouts for these 2. Off season and on season. Prince would have gotten a nosebleed if he squatted and chic would have had butt water shooting out of his anus.
LMFAO, Chick where are you?? BWHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHEHHAHA HHAHHAHAH!! I knew you sucked at mc'ing but where you also a puss in the gym. Speak on this or its true!!!!
I am a big baby

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 03:53:21 PM »

Bob took a page out of Strydoms book when he moved to Venice. Bob eats all of his meals at the Firehouse restaurant in Venice. He spends all his money in that place so that the newbies can be like, " hey , thats Bob Chic!" and then he feels like a big man again. It is time for bob to leave the mecca and get on with a real life.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 03:56:29 PM »
Chick getting raped in this thread. I believe every word to.
I am a big baby

dayweed

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 03:56:53 PM »

It's called genetics not drugs.
Of course drugs do play an important role in bodybuilding but genetics is far more important.
Genetics include good response to gear.
Nobody will look like an IFBB pro or even close to without a lot of steroids. But most people would not look like a bodybuilder (not even talking about pro..) even on ridiculous amounts of gear. That's a fact.
Most people couldn't win a national show even if they train and diet their asses of and use 5 grams a week.. sad but true. One could say bodybuilding is all genetics but certainly not all drugs..

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »
LMFAO, Chick where are you?? BWHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHEHHAHA HHAHHAHAH!! I knew you sucked at mc'ing but where you also a puss in the gym. Speak on this or its true!!!!
Bob is a total pussy in the gym. He is strong for an average man, but he is nothing considering the amount of muscle he has. He gets winded on everything. He has no real power. He is all show. He gets winded doing 45lb DB curls for 10 reps. I never saw the man squat, bench or deadlift.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2008, 03:59:18 PM »
It's called genetics not drugs.
Of course drugs do play an important role in bodybuilding but genetics is far more important.
Genetics include good response to gear.
Nobody will look like an IFBB pro or even close to without a lot of steroids. But most people would not look like a bodybuilder (not even talking about pro..) even on ridiculous amounts of gear. That's a fact.
Most people couldn't win a national show even if they train and diet their asses of and use 5 grams a week.. sad but true. One could say bodybuilding is all genetics but certainly not all drugs..

I realize that genius.  But for someone of Bob's stature and size to say he maintains it on 250mgs a month which is a normal HRT dose is bullshit. 

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2008, 04:01:13 PM »
Bob is a total pussy in the gym. He is strong for an average man, but he is nothing considering the amount of muscle he has. He gets winded on everything. He has no real power. He is all show. He gets winded doing 45lb DB curls for 10 reps. I never saw the man squat, bench or deadlift.
Beefy, keeping it real. I just hope chick doesn't retaliate and have you banned. Seems like the kind of guy that would go that route. Being bb's biggest puppet, I'm sure this info won't go over well.
I am a big baby

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »

And you never saw yourself placed ahead of me either...

Bitter, much?

BTW...last time I checked, there wasn't a "weight lifting" round, nor a "bench press round"...perhaps had you taken note of that, you may have done better in BODYBUILDING competitions

dayweed

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »
I realize that genius.  But for someone of Bob's stature and size to say he maintains it on 250mgs a month which is a normal HRT dose is bullshit. 

Ah ok I pretty much agree with you on this one.
Thought you were talking about 250mg/week which would be like 2-3 times the HRT dosage.
Well most bodybuilders lie about how much they take, no big deal... but I've seen some people with quite awesome response to gear and they would grow like crazy on 500mgs of test a week.. so I doubt he's taking more than something in the range of 250-500mg / week.
Gotta remember that he's been training for decades now, was a lot bigger before and certainly has good bodybuilding genetics.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2008, 04:05:10 PM »

And you never saw yourself placed ahead of me either...

Bitter, much?

BTW...last time I checked, there wasn't a "weight lifting" round, nor a "bench press round"...perhaps had you taken note of that, you may have done better in BODYBUILDING competitions
Beefy doesn't seem bitter, he is bringing the truth.
I am a big baby

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2008, 04:06:27 PM »
hey beefy how did you do in the pro ranks?  Oh wait, nevermind   ::) ::)

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 04:06:41 PM »
Is that true Bob, you never do one of the three big lifts?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I am a big baby

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008, 04:07:42 PM »

Dude, get the FUCK off of Chics jock. Its obvious you have some homo fetish for him. Just go download some pics of him and smack off till your hearts content and stop posting gay ass threads.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008, 04:08:13 PM »
Dude, get the FUCK off of Chics jock. Its obvious you have some homo fetish for him. Just go download some pics of him and smack off till your hearts content and stop posting gay ass threads.
hi bob.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008, 04:08:51 PM »
STFU, Beefy is keeping it real, his stories are great!
I am a big baby