Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 69084 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2008, 04:33:38 PM »
Bob is a total pussy in the gym. He is strong for an average man, but he is nothing considering the amount of muscle he has. He gets winded on everything. He has no real power. He is all show. He gets winded doing 45lb DB curls for 10 reps. I never saw the man squat, bench or deadlift.

LOL..."He is all show"

I'm a competitve bodybuilder, moron....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2008, 04:33:39 PM »
Chic used to be a hard trainer back in his Buffalo days. But when he arrived in the land of schmoes and sunshine he lightened his load. I think Prince had an effect on him. He lightened his load so he could handle an extra load. And the only time Prince used knee wraps was when he needed to bounce out a couple extra piledrivers on a schmoes meat stick.

LMAO!  Oh God! :-X

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »
LOL.....ok I'll bite. I'll offer you the same $1000.00 if you could keep up with my high school athletes for a week.....deal?

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.   ::)  Comparing a high school athlete to a middle aged ex bodybuilder. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 04:35:45 PM »
Yeah who cares about integrity and honesty right?  

Integrity and honesty?

Perhaps you've missed the thousands of commercials featuring your favorite athletes, movie stars, pitchmen over the years...LOL.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 04:37:39 PM »
Did Bill Pearl teach Coach how to ''keep up'' high school atheletes ???
Thunderdome approved

The Coach

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »
Yeah that makes a lot of sense.   ::)  Comparing a high school athlete to a middle aged ex bodybuilder. 

With the amount of crap this clown talks, it makes alot of sense. If a 46 year old like me can keep up he shouldn't have any problem.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2008, 04:42:37 PM »
look great in that double bicep shot bob,hows david paul doing?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2008, 04:44:58 PM »
Bob lending a hand

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 04:47:01 PM »
Bob lending a hand

Excellent work...one of your gay fantasies?

Something to be said of a guy taking his time and photoshopping two guys to make them look gay....

LOL...what a joke.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2008, 04:49:30 PM »
Integrity and honesty?

Perhaps you've missed the thousands of commercials featuring your favorite athletes, movie stars, pitchmen over the years...LOL.

I'm not a fan of pro sports or athletes.  I think they are all a bunch of charlatans.  Same thing with movie stars.  I'll go pay my $12 and watch a movie.  That doesn't mean I'm going to bury my head in People magazine and eat, drink, and wear whatever Hollywood does.  But just because athletes, movie stars and others do it that makes it ok?  In my opinion Chick you're no different than a used car salesman or a Wall Street suit pushing subprime mortgages.  

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2008, 04:52:32 PM »
Lots of hating going on in this thread.  ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2008, 04:53:13 PM »
I'm not a fan of pro sports or athletes.  I think they are all a bunch of charlatans.  Same thing with movie stars.  I'll go pay my $12 and watch a movie.  That doesn't mean I'm going to bury my head in People magazine and eat, drink, and wear whatever Hollywood does.  But just because athletes, movie stars and others do it that makes it ok?  In my opinion Chick you're no different than a used car salesman or a Wall Street suit pushing subprime mortgages.  

Welcome to the World...guess you have a problem with everyone then....

I guess eating Wheaties won't make you a champ either, right?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »

Something to be said of a guy taking his time and photoshopping two guys to make them look gay....

LOL...what a joke.

think they both already looked gay before getting shopped
Thunderdome approved

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2008, 04:54:24 PM »

LOL...what a joke.

Calm down stud, it isn't that serious, I sense some anger and resentment at being shown in a photoshopped compromising postion with a known gay4pay ex bber, maybe counseling would help?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2008, 04:55:28 PM »

what commercials or advertisements are honest?

E
E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2008, 04:57:30 PM »
Calm down stud, it isn't that serious, I sense some anger and resentment at being shown in a photoshopped compromising postion with a known gay4pay ex bber, maybe counseling would help?

The only anger and resentment being shown, is from your own closeted self....you created this out of your own fantasy world

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2008, 04:59:38 PM »
The only anger and resentment being shown, is from your own closeted self....you created this out of your own fantasy world
good one bob....i was wandering have you seen David paul lately and hows he looking

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »
good one bob....i was wandering have you seen David paul lately and hows he looking

Havent seen him lately....

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »
Who the fuck cares if Bob trains like a pussy. The point of bodybuilding is to LOOK like you train like a monster and he does.

If you can train like a pussy and still look like bob then more power to you!

BEEVYHEAVYWEIGHT....why don't you reveal yourself?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2008, 05:03:55 PM »
what commercials or advertisements are honest?

E

Surely Kevin Levrone was speaking from the bottom of his heart when his commercial came on and he said he looked forward to meeting you in his gym.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2008, 05:06:33 PM »
Welcome to the World...guess you have a problem with everyone then....

I guess eating Wheaties won't make you a champ either, right?

Haha welcome to the world.  There are lots of up and up people in the bodybuilding industry.  Lyle McDonald, Randy Roach author of Muscle, Smoke and Mirrors, Bryan Haycock, and even our own getbig resident Will Brink to name a few.  They are honest about training, nutrition, and drug use in bodybuilding.  You're just a charlatan like most people in bodybuilding.  Hell I have a fucking problem with Peary Rader.  He was a good guy but a hypocrite.  I mean fuck man bodybuilding is one big fucking hypocrisy.  I'm sure you're a good guy, just a charlatan.  America is filled with them.  And youre right I have a problem with a lot of people.  Hence why my friends are few and far between.  The quality of my friends is more important.  

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2008, 05:09:47 PM »
Haha welcome to the world.  There are lots of up and up people in the bodybuilding industry.  Lyle McDonald, Randy Roach author of Muscle, Smoke and Mirrors, Bryan Haycock, and even our own getbig resident Will Brink to name a few.  They are honest about training, nutrition, and drug use in bodybuilding.  You're just a charlatan like most people in bodybuilding.  Hell I have a fucking problem with Peary Rader.  He was a good guy but a hypocrite.  I mean fuck man bodybuilding is one big fucking hypocrisy.  I'm sure you're a good guy, just a charlatan.  America is filled with them.  And youre right I have a problem with a lot of people.  Hence why my friends are few and far between.  The quality of my friends is more important.  

I represent a company that sells supplements and supplies knowledge, information to the peoples helping them reach their own personal goals...how does that make me a charleton?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »
If people are dumb enough to fall for creative advertising then it is THEIR STUPIDITY
The athlete is trying to make some money. People don't have to buy the product, and many SMART people
will see through the advertising and NOT purchase the product. Don't feel sorry for the dumb sheep that
fall for the creative advertising. If they want the desired results, then they SHOULD read up on what works and what doesn't
instead of looking for instant results from a "muscle fibre actiavtor" or a "fat incinerator"

Do not defend the dummy.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »
If people are dumb enough to fall for creative advertising then it is THEIR STUPIDITY
The athlete is trying to make some money. People don't have to buy the product, and many SMART people
will see through the advertising and NOT purchase the product. Don't feel sorry for the dumb sheep that
fall for the creative advertising. If they want the desired results, then they SHOULD read up on what works and what doesn't
instead of looking for instant results from a "muscle fibre actiavtor" or a "fat incinerator"

Do not defend the dummy.

But couldn't the same be said about people who invest poorly in the stock market, real estate, etc...?  We all feel sorry for them, but they should have known the risks too.

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2008, 05:15:05 PM »
much appreciated...

This pic is what a pro heavyweight is supposed to look like.  Chic in this shot is top 5 in almost any Olympia line-up. Respect Bob. You carry yourself well and represent the sport better than most.