Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 68349 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #475 on: July 07, 2009, 12:06:01 PM »
bob what is tha metter w/ u ???

your behavior in this thread because of your vile past is very unsettling

i dont think i can be a fan of yours anymore

you need to do some serious soul searching asap :-\

Bob is alienating his fanbase  :'(

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: July 07, 2009, 01:02:30 PM »
I would laugh my ass off inside everytime I would watch Chic and prince train back in the day. These two brutes would train at a snails pace and huff and puff with 105lbs on a max set of EZ curls for 8 reps. Pathetic. These two Flex coverboys couldnt carry my jockstrap in the strength department. I loved watching Bob doing his curls with his navel high t shirt on. Neither of these men ever handled any real weight in Golds. Never did a compound power movement either. Just pussy workouts and heavy gear. They wouldnt come close to me when i was blowing out 500lb plus squats, and 500lb deadlifts. They just would disappear into the 3rd room and hammer strength away. Stage muscles and pansy workouts for these 2. Off season and on season. Prince would have gotten a nosebleed if he squatted and chic would have had butt water shooting out of his anus.
i have to laugh at this guy......you think prince would have any trouble with your squat and deadlift weights......500 pounds???? prince used to go up to 600-700 pounds easily on squats......his legs were second only to platz......he shouldr pressed 4 plates both sides of a smith machine......give me a break........you probably did see them curling 105 pounds at the end of their bicep workout.......bob can bee seen doing 275 on a smith machine shoulder press just weeks before the olympia....on the battle for the olympia dvd.......sounds to me like you are a jealous hater and should concentrate more on your workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: July 07, 2009, 01:03:22 PM »
i have to laugh at this guy......you think prince would have any trouble with your squat and deadlift weights......500 pounds???? prince used to go up to 600-700 pounds easily on squats......his legs were second only to platz......he shouldr pressed 4 plates both sides of a smith machine......give me a break........you probably did see them curling 105 pounds at the end of their bicep workout.......bob can bee seen doing 275 on a smith machine shoulder press just weeks before the olympia....on the battle for the olympia dvd.......sounds to me like you are a jealous hater and should concentrate more on your workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tom.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: July 07, 2009, 01:14:37 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: July 07, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 07, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »
Hi Bob.
would love to twist your head off and throw your body into oncoming traffic......pussy boy who hides behind a computer screen.......have you ever had sex with a live being......have you ever entered a gym and done some exercising.....have you ever said something to someones face or have you just been an annoying sack of shit.....hiding in a fantasy land????????

you little twirp.......would you say these things to bob's face?????

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: July 07, 2009, 01:35:19 PM »
would love to twist your head off and throw your body into oncoming traffic......pussy boy who hides behind a computer screen.......have you ever had sex with a live being......have you ever entered a gym and done some exercising.....have you ever said something to someones face or have you just been an annoying sack of shit.....hiding in a fantasy land????????

Dont worry, im sure Bob will accept one of your emails for a private posing session one day...until then...

;)

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #482 on: July 07, 2009, 01:44:04 PM »

Keep writing!  That was hilarious!

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #483 on: July 07, 2009, 01:51:14 PM »
it seems like u really envy me, all u have to do is get ur ass in the gym, train hard and eat welll, and you to can obtain a built body

lol..chaos would crush you.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #484 on: July 07, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »
Dont worry, im sure Bob will accept one of your emails for a private posing session one day...until then...

;)

Damn, that was some solid work db.  He wants to rip your head off and throw you into traffic..... hahaha

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: July 07, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »
Damn, that was some solid work db.  He wants to rip your head off and throw you into traffic..... hahaha

HAHA yes, I can just imagine "him" getting his 500th email rejected that he sent to Bob this year then reading my reply straight after, frantically bashing at the keyboard because his mancrush wants nothing to do with him  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 07, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »
HAHA yes, I can just imagine "him" getting his 500th email rejected that he sent to Bob this year then reading my reply straight after, frantically bashing at the keyboard that his mancrush wants nothing to do with him  ;D

Isn't poor willie like 160 years old?  He will try to square off with you in a pistol duel.....hahah

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #487 on: July 07, 2009, 02:08:33 PM »

lol...I would ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: July 07, 2009, 02:09:25 PM »
Isn't poor willie like 160 years old?  He will try to square off with you in a pistol duel.....hahah

Willie is quite famous, he was the first person to book a gay4pay session with Eugene Sandow.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #489 on: July 07, 2009, 02:30:30 PM »
Willie is quite famous, he was the first person to book a gay4pay session with Eugene Sandow.

LOL...Beefy said that Willie got quite the rogering from the bugger Sandow.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #490 on: July 07, 2009, 02:41:36 PM »
LOL...Beefy said that Willie got quite the rogering from the bugger Sandow.

are you suggesting willie takes it up the pipe and bites pillows ;D
Thunderdome approved

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:51 AM »

ROFL

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: July 09, 2009, 01:26:52 PM »
are you suggesting willie takes it up the pipe and bites pillows ;D
no......he pumsp you in the arse.....and you return the favor by whistling into his microphone........you little candy arse!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: July 09, 2009, 01:28:14 PM »
ROFL
oh i know......good good material......way too funny.....funniest thing I have ever heard.....ha ha he he......oh so funny!!! GEEK

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: July 09, 2009, 01:29:11 PM »
no......he pumsp you in the arse.....and you return the favor by whistling into his microphone........you little candy arse!

HAHA, Getbigs favorite old man bottom bitch makes his return!Is the gay retirement home having a day trip to the library and you managed to sneak on a comp?Shouldnt you be supervised?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #495 on: July 09, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
HAHA, Getbigs favorite old man bottom bitch makes his return!Is the gay retirement home having a day trip to the library and you managed to sneak on a comp?Shouldnt you be supervised?

Are you saying that WildWille likes to have his prostate checked daily by the male nurses

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: July 09, 2009, 01:42:24 PM »
Are you saying that WildWille likes to have his prostate checked daily by the male nurses

Wilie likes nothing better than complaining about his bed sores and getting the big hairy male nurse to sponge him down.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #497 on: July 09, 2009, 02:21:07 PM »
Wilie likes nothing better than complaining about his bed sores and getting the big hairy male nurse to sponge him down.

Are you saying that Wild Willie likes nothing better than going into the nursing home showers dropping the soap and having all the other geriatrics use him as a bottom.
Thunderdome approved

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #498 on: July 09, 2009, 02:24:02 PM »
Are saying that Wild Willie likes nothing better than going into the nursing home showers dropping the soap and having all the other geriatrics use him as a bottom.

Are you saying that WildWillie likes to complain that he has a fever and demands that the male nurse take his temperature rectally?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #499 on: July 09, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »
Are you saying that WildWillie likes to complain that he has a fever and demands that the male nurse take his temperature rectally?

Are you suggesting Wild Willie wears a brown overcoat carries a bag of candy and stands outside schools twiddling his thumbs.
Thunderdome approved