Author Topic: You gotta see this : Sapp vs Petruzelli ! Bizarre and hillarious  (Read 1021 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
You gotta see this : Sapp vs Petruzelli ! Bizarre and hillarious
« on: November 17, 2008, 03:37:07 AM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: You gotta see this : Sapp vs Petruzelli ! Bizarre and hillarious
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »
What in the flying fuck was that ?!?!?!

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 12:33:56 PM »

synthol.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 12:35:50 PM »

Stinger or cramp in bicep....

Here is the interview...
Seth Petruzelli: The thing about Bob Sapp was that he was hyped to all hell. Giant guy. Huge in Japan. And it’s funny because if it had been MMA, the fight would have actually ended the same way (as the Kimbo fight). I caught him the exact same way, right on the chin. I knocked him out in 29 seconds. If it had been MMA, I would have jumped on top of him and all out punched him but obviously it was K-1, so you get a standing eight count — which was actually more like a standing 15 count for him. And then the doctor stopped it like 10 seconds after that because I had a stinger in my arm and I couldn’t swing with my right hand whatsoever. So it was ruled a doctor’s stoppage, which was kind of crappy. But as far as the fanfare of that, it was almost the same type of thing.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/10/07/seth-petruzelli-discusses-elitexc-bonus-money-kimbos-posse-threatening-his-wife-what-it-was-like-fighting-bob-sapp-and-more-in-new-exclusive-interview