Author Topic: How dumb is Ronnie Coleman?  (Read 24306 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: How dumb is Ronnie Coleman?
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »
Bigg demotionsss.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 10:13:23 AM »
Don't know who that is. My point is that people determine if someone is intelligent by the way they speak. Very good speaker doesn't necessarily equal very high IQ though.

Maybe if you were intelligent you would know who that was?
Z

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 10:13:53 AM »
Don't know who that is. My point is that people determine if someone is intelligent by the way they speak. Very good speaker doesn't necessarily equal very high IQ though.

(cough) Obama (cough)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 10:14:22 AM »

1. Country Pumpkin...so that means he'll sound a little slow.  Go to MS, TN, KY, GA and some other Redneck hotspots and check out those white folks.

Poor colored, couldn't even get through his first point without looking dumb.  It's Country Bumpkin.  Sad really.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25:13 AM »
i dont see why yates is perceived as a dumb skinhead,, out of the last few olympinans he's the most articualte, runs a successfull buisness and is shit hot with his prep and training, had no outside help or gurus helping him get there!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »
i dont see why yates is perceived as a dumb skinhead,, out of the last few olympinans he's the most articualte, runs a successfull buisness and is shit hot with his prep and training, had no outside help or gurus helping him get there!!!

I once read where his IQ is 138.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »

yes time to think of him as a smart skinhead
Z

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 10:26:36 AM »
He's dumb enough to hold the title for most Mr Olympias and dumb enough to find himself a hot fuckable woman and dumb enough to make 6 figures a year still.

What a dum dum.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 10:30:07 AM »
He's dumb enough to hold the title for most Mr Olympias and dumb enough to find himself a hot fuckable woman and dumb enough to make 6 figures a year still.

What a dum dum.

That does sound pretty dumb in comparrison to the average getbigger...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 10:30:59 AM »
That does sound pretty dumb in comparrison to the average getbigger...

Exactly, multi-millionaire, jet flying, limousine riding son of a guns!!!  one and all.

dustin

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 10:35:12 AM »
He's not very well spoken but I'd say he's probably the most successful pro bodybuilder ever. I'm sure he's made more money in bb'ing than Arnold, but if not, it's still a huge feat.

Think of all the dudes messing with fruit and doing G4P just to pay for their talapia, hair pieces gyno surgeries.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 10:40:03 AM »
Exactly, multi-millionaire, jet flying, limousine riding son of a guns!!!  one and all.

Dont forget about only fucki$@ females 10's and above, rolex watches, using money to light fires, etc.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 10:41:15 AM »
He's not very well spoken but I'd say he's probably the most successful pro bodybuilder ever. I'm sure he's made more money in bb'ing than Arnold, but if not, it's still a huge feat.

Think of all the dudes messing with fruit and doing G4P just to pay for their talapia, hair pieces gyno surgeries.

In Arnolds defense, bodybuilding is much more "mainstream" now that in the 70s...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 11:01:49 AM »
(cough) Obama (cough)

He has a harvard law degree.  I wouldn't call Obama dumb.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 11:08:40 AM »
He has a harvard law degree.  I wouldn't call Obama dumb.

You may have a point.  I was indirectly hinting at the folks who voted for him.  (I know you are a fan but since you are family, I will let it go)  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 11:16:45 AM »
You may have a point.  I was indirectly hinting at the folks who voted for him.  (I know you are a fan but since you are family, I will let it go)  ;D

:)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »
here we go again:  getwhite elite claiming academic supremacy on getdumb over brownies in Grad School on the Obama path.

Ronnie Coleman

1. Country Pumpkin...so that means he'll sound a little slow.  Go to MS, TN, KY, GA ADD IN WEST VIRGINIA, NORTH CAROLINA, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, LOUISIANAand some other Redneck hotspots and check out those INBRED white folks...AND HOW CAN I FORGET MORMON COUNTRY..LOL
2. BS Accounting around the top of his class GRADUATED MAGANA CUM LAUD.  Not a good speaker but excellent with financials.  Probably DEFINITELY smarter than Yates (skinhead w/no degree) and Jay (wife has all the brains in the family but Jay is probably a good money man too)
3. Networth is a hard one.  Could be around $2-$3M?
4. As some have noted...it's not that easy to get on the police force.  you have to have some brains.  I'd say the cops on here seem like intelligent guys. He had that career before bbing.

I think Ronnie my have outdone alot of users on this board...and a couple of their family members put together.  Then again...we are all millionaire moguls with Ivy degress and supermodels anyway. Well...except for us Brownies!  Right?

Sho Ya Right!

No need trying to articulate to PALE FACE the reality of their worthless own...Amazed at how white run WALL STREET just screwed the whole nation out of TRILLIONS and this ASSWIPE is trying to put pale face insecurity and ignorance above any other people. LAUGHABLE at best. Just heard Mark Cuban was caught up in INSIDER TRADING..surprise surprise...another pale face who just can't get enough money. Someone put a bullet in the head of that lowlife.
C

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 01:47:38 PM »
No need trying to articulate to PALE FACE the reality of their worthless own...Amazed at how white run WALL STREET just screwed the whole nation out of TRILLIONS and this ASSWIPE is trying to put pale face insecurity and ignorance above any other people. LAUGHABLE at best. Just heard Mark Cuban was caught up in INSIDER TRADING..surprise surprise...another pale face who just can't get enough money. Someone put a bullet in the head of that lowlife.

Not insecure at all, I know I'm better than your ilk.  Don't you have a bus to catch to wherever you "stay?"

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 01:56:05 PM »
Not insecure at all, I know I'm better than your ilk.  Don't you have a bus to catch to wherever you "stay?"

What exactly is an "ilk"?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008, 01:57:26 PM »
He doesn't  speak well at all. He's certainly not a writer either, I don't recall ever reading a training article by him. Did ge even have a column? He may be more of a numbers guy.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2008, 02:01:39 PM »
i do think hes quite smart.

and a master of the english language much like yourself, huh your excellency?

ahahahahahah
b

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2008, 02:25:02 PM »
What exactly is an "ilk"?

The dictionary says of the same class or kind....or is it a deer like animal primarily in the western u.s.  8)

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »
and a master of the english language much like yourself, huh your excellency?

ahahahahahah

Don't talk directly to Mars, don't ever do that again.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2008, 02:27:38 PM »
Don't talk directly to Mars, don't ever do that again.

haha, yes this guy just doesn't know.  Don't every make eye contact or speak directly to Mars.  That is getbig 101.

dustin

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2008, 02:35:53 PM »
In Arnolds defense, bodybuilding is much more "mainstream" now that in the 70s...

Oh yeah. I definitely acknowledge and understand that. Arnold had a movie career, Ronnie's got amazingly lucrative supplement endorsements... hell, Ronnie turned down MT and went to BSN for the money. They must be paying him very well. But Arnold paved the way for pro G4P... errr, professional bodybuilding!!

If people say Ronnies dumb, I must digress. He may not speak like a scholar but he doesn't have to. The brother's got it MADE!!! If Ronnie is stupid, I wish I could be that stupid and rich too.