Author Topic: How dumb is Ronnie Coleman?  (Read 24305 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: How dumb is Ronnie Coleman?
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2009, 12:11:36 PM »
here we go again:  getwhite elite claiming academic supremacy on getdumb over brownies in Grad School on the Obama path.

Ronnie Coleman

1. Country Pumpkin...so that means he'll sound a little slow.  Go to MS, TN, KY, GA and some other Redneck hotspots and check out those white folks.
2. BS Accounting around the top of his class.  Not a good speaker but excellent with financials.  Probably smarter than Yates (skinhead w/no degree) and Jay (wife has all the brains in the family but Jay is probably a good money man too)
3. Networth is a hard one.  Could be around $2-$3M?
4. As some have noted...it's not that easy to get on the police force.  you have to have some brains.  I'd say the cops on here seem like intelligent guys. He had that career before bbing.

I think Ronnie my have outdone alot of users on this board...and a couple of their family members put together.  Then again...we are all millionaire moguls with Ivy degress and supermodels anyway. Well...except for us Brownies!  Right?

Sho Ya Right!

exactly

you shouldnt have quoted me on this one.  that romanian dude is looking up all my old usernames and posts...trying to prove i'm a fraud after 6-7 yrs on getdumb and that i'm by myself full of hate.  learn something new everyday on here.  yip yip     
Oh...Monica!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »
I think his IQ is above Debussey's maybe 54?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »
well, he got to the number 1 position in bodybuilding wich while not being rocket science needs a reasonable knowledge of nutrition+drugs+trainings and etc....

No, it just requires finding the right guru. And whilst that requires some smarts, I hardly think it is a great intellectual work.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2009, 03:15:58 PM »
Well, I would say Ronnie was "a heap" smarter than most of you.   I can't believe you idiots are actually sitting here having a conversation on Ronnie Colemans intelligence.  Why? Oh, I almost forgot. Ronnie was the best to ever do it. End of story.

Pat

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2009, 03:17:37 PM »
here we go again:  getwhite elite claiming academic supremacy on getdumb over brownies in Grad School on the Obama path.

Ronnie Coleman

1. Country Pumpkin...so that means he'll sound a little slow.  Go to MS, TN, KY, GA and some other Redneck hotspots and check out those white folks.
2. BS Accounting around the top of his class.  Not a good speaker but excellent with financials.  Probably smarter than Yates (skinhead w/no degree) and Jay (wife has all the brains in the family but Jay is probably a good money man too)
3. Networth is a hard one.  Could be around $2-$3M?
4. As some have noted...it's not that easy to get on the police force.  you have to have some brains.  I'd say the cops on here seem like intelligent guys. He had that career before bbing.

I think Ronnie my have outdone alot of users on this board...and a couple of their family members put together.  Then again...we are all millionaire moguls with Ivy degress and supermodels anyway. Well...except for us Brownies!  Right?

Sho Ya Right!

biggity boom

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2009, 07:22:33 PM »
Well, I would say Ronnie was "a heap" smarter than most of you.   I can't believe you idiots are actually sitting here having a conversation on Ronnie Colemans intelligence.  Why? Oh, I almost forgot. Ronnie was the best to ever do it. End of story.

Pat

X2

babyjessica

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2009, 07:54:31 PM »
It is not easy to get a degree from Grambling State University.  I can be quite hard.  To graduate Cum Laude you have to have a grade point average of 3.3 or better.  In order to be on the police force in Arlington Texas you have to have a college degree.  They won't hire you if you don't, then after that you have to past the police academy. 

Just because you are not a polish speaker doesn't mean that you are dumb.  Everyone is not a polished speaker. 

Some on this board don't even have a high school degree and can't even think about going back to school to obtain a college degree. Getting a degree of any type is quite hard. Takes a lot of determination and dedication. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »
Smart enough to be one of the FEW IFBB'ers with a real paying job.  Nuff said!!!!
((-::

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2009, 07:58:16 PM »

Pat

And you just joined the fray.  Welcome aboard, idiot.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2009, 08:03:46 PM »
Ronnie is smart but he cant get the words clearly out of his mouth and that makes him look like a dumb guy but he A I N T
TEAM WOLF

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »
It is not easy to get a degree from Grambling State University.  I can be quite hard.  To graduate Cum Laude you have to have a grade point average of 3.3 or better.  In order to be on the police force in Arlington Texas you have to have a college degree.  They won't hire you if you don't, then after that you have to past the police academy. 

Just because you are not a polish speaker doesn't mean that you are dumb.  Everyone is not a polished speaker. 

Some on this board don't even have a high school degree and can't even think about going back to school to obtain a college degree. Getting a degree of any type is quite hard. Takes a lot of determination and dedication. 

Sorry, but we have really high standards here and are mature people who make up our own minds.

BTW, you said "cum" hahahaha oh brother

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2009, 08:14:29 PM »

Debussey tried but got derailed due to a low IQ dont hold it against him everybody has a chance here.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

The thought of Ronnie being Polish never entered my mind.  Though, if he were, that may explain a few things.   ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2009, 08:42:31 PM »
He's a Cowboys fan!!! Nuff said!!!   Bitch!!!! >:( >:(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2009, 08:44:49 PM »

So are you saying Grambling is like uuuhhh Harvard?????   Sorry but I know Grambling  and its VERY EZ  to get a degree from there....But Ronnie is a smart guy.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »
coleman is NOT dumb......period........ not the smartest guy alive but smart enough to make a good living

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2009, 03:46:59 AM »
well?

Wat dat dat dat dat dat? Bigg=er than a l;ightbulb is what I am.

You putt the english woreds in the Ron Coleman translator and it dumbs out the way its meant to be.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2009, 04:20:25 AM »
So are you saying Grambling is like uuuhhh Harvard?????   Sorry but I know Grambling  and its VERY EZ  to get a degree from there....But Ronnie is a smart guy.

ok...if he is recrutied by LSU and majors in Accting...he gets a degree from there.  It's another university that's easy to get a degree from.  Add McNeese, Nicholls State, SElou, and UNO to the list.  maybe Ronnie is pretty good with a calculator when sitting in a corner by himself...not much talking there.  next

btw...this f##ker went to harvard and yale.  remember u cant get in their doors via the family tree, and they'll make sure you get out the door with one of their degrees.

Oh...Monica!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »
well?
Dumb enough to be a multi million air and tying the world olyimpia title record.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2009, 11:31:03 AM »

ok...if he is recrutied by LSU and majors in Accting...he gets a degree from there.  It's another university that's easy to get a degree from.  Add McNeese, Nicholls State, SElou, and UNO to the list.  maybe Ronnie is pretty good with a calculator when sitting in a corner by himself...not much talking there.  next

btw...this f##ker went to harvard and yale.  remember u cant get in their doors via the family tree, and they'll make sure you get out the door with one of their degrees.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »
Dumb enough to be a multi million air and tying the world olyimpia title record.

Is the Sandow supposed to be demonstrative of intellect?  All this time I thought it was a physique contest.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2009, 11:46:15 AM »
Is the Sandow supposed to be demonstrative of intellect?  All this time I thought it was a physique contest.

Reality check.

You don't need intellect when you have mega cash. he an pay people to be "smart" for him.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2009, 12:32:45 PM »
hmm.........maybe the starter of this thread go and ask Ronnie yourself??

Ronnie is successful in his life,, wonder how many people here can say that

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »
Yeah, Coleman is very stupid!! University degree!! (Accounting) Multy "O" winner!! More money than you!! (and me) Yeah, how dumb!!  ::)  ::)

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »
Ronnie was awesome.  Wish he would stop guest posing.  I saw him here in Dallas at a local show.  It was not pretty.  :-\
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!