Author Topic: Equal rights - for bodybuilders and for gays  (Read 6838 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Equal rights - for bodybuilders and for gays
« on: November 17, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »

Jointheimpact.com helped stage a massive nationwide rally on Saturday.

Cool stuff.

STR8s against H8, baby!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Equal rights - for bodybuilders and for gays
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:49 AM »
i would hug that bitch from behind.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 10:00:32 AM »
I agree, this whole thing with gay marriage is ridiculous. Let them marry and call it marriage who gives a shit? Anyone who cares so much about another persons sexuality usually are closet cases. Also, i'd take a free hug from the chick in the middle pic.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 10:01:52 AM »
Tre,

You seem awfully in touch with the homosexual's plight.

Is there something you'd like to share with us? :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »
I agree, this whole thing with gay marriage is ridiculous. Let them marry and call it marriage who gives a shit? Anyone who cares so much about another persons sexuality usually are closet cases. Also, i'd take a free hug from the chick in the middle pic.

exactly.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 10:04:02 AM »

Homo :)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 10:05:04 AM »

Homo :)
hahhaha i was on the moosetrain, and only real men make that list.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 10:06:16 AM »
Tre,

yes, he's willing to take a stand for equality for all, even on the wrong boards

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 10:07:17 AM »
Tre,

I'm the asshole with the (decent) looks, the money, the hot women, and the cool-ass life who for reason decides to devote his time and money to fighting for the underdog. :)

Plus, it *really* helps with the women...   ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 10:08:02 AM »
yes, he's willing to take a stand for equality for all, even on the wrong boards

Starting to read like he's willing to take a bend for equality, LOL!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 10:08:59 AM »

LOL @ even on the wrong boards!!

Did you make it out on Saturday, Tim?  I know that things have been pretty constant down in LA since the election, but wasn't sure if you guys had ramped it up even further on Saturday. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 10:12:57 AM »
I'm the asshole with the (decent) looks, the money, the hot women, and the cool-ass life who for reason decides to devote his time and money to fighting for the underdog. :)

I think the technical term is bottom, Tre.  :)

Just killing some time until Maury drops DNA results.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 10:13:38 AM »
Starting to read like he's willing to take a bend for equality, LOL!

Hahaha!

It's going to take educated people with good hearts to work to open the minds of those who fear the idea of across-the-board equality.

Many people don't even know why they're opposed to same-gender couples, just as they don't know why they oppose the use of marijuana by adults who know it isn't harmful for them. 

I'll admit that I haven't always done all that I could possibly do to improve the world around me, but this culture war gives me a chance to live up to my potential and I'm bringing all my resources to the fight.  The Catholics, Mormons and other faith-centered hate groups have awakened a sleeping giant.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »
Hahaha!

It's going to take educated people with good hearts to work to open the minds of those who fear the idea of across-the-board equality.

Many people don't even know why they're opposed to same-gender couples, just as they don't know why they oppose the use of marijuana by adults who know it isn't harmful for them. 

I'll admit that I haven't always done all that I could possibly do to improve the world around me, but this culture war gives me a chance to live up to my potential and I'm bringing all my resources to the fight.  The Catholics, Mormons and other faith-centered hate groups have awakened a sleeping giant.

Them shutting up about it would make the world a better place. I don't actually care but hope they get it so there's one less lame issue for people to argue over. Personally, I wonder what the desperate need for the state and society to legitimize same sex relationships says about the community as a whole.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 10:22:44 AM »
Them shutting up about it would make the world a better place. I don't actually care but hope they get it so there's one less lame issue for people to argue over. Personally, I wonder what the desperate need for the state and society to legitimize same sex relationships says about the community as a whole.

The fact is that a LOT of the gays and their supporters would be quiet and go home if the rights, privileges, and protections were the exact same for civil unions/domestic partnerships as they are for marriages AND if that was true for every state.

One suggestion being tossed about is to get the state completely out of the business of marriage.  Anyone who wants to can register with the state as a DP (pay the fee, etc), but then anyone who wanted to get 'married' - after all, churches are claiming they own all that turf - would do so at the church of their choice.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »
another great thread by tre

i wonder what wonderful bodybuilding topic he will come up with next?
Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25:18 AM »

Well bluto, in all honesty a lot of the so-called bbers on here are queers...so maybe it is related.  :-\

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2008, 10:27:49 AM »

Even his worst is infinitely better than anything you have posted copy and pasted

ta ta gimp
Ta ta nerds!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 10:32:01 AM »
The fact is that a LOT of the gays and their supporters would be quiet and go home if the rights, privileges, and protections were the exact same for civil unions/domestic partnerships as they are for marriages AND if that was true for every state.

One suggestion being tossed about is to get the state completely out of the business of marriage.  Anyone who wants to can register with the state as a DP (pay the fee, etc), but then anyone who wanted to get 'married' - after all, churches are claiming they own all that turf - would do so at the church of their choice.

I honestly doubt anything would make them STFU, LOL! Once gay marriage becomes law then it has to be taught in schools, then people have to take sensitivity training, etc.... it's a never ending thing. You're really only talking one cultural aspect to they are complaining about.

It's America, people get bored and want a cause to make themselves feel connected to something bigger. A lot of people are probably glad (secretly) about how the votes went because their cause will get even more attention. If it stayed law everyone would be like "STFU about gay marriage already, it's legal!!"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 10:33:03 AM »
I honestly doubt anything would make them STFU, LOL! Once gay marriage becomes law then it has to be taught in schools, then people have to take sensitivity training, etc.... it's a never ending thing. You're really only talking one cultural aspect to they are complaining about.

It's America, people get bored and want a cause to make themselves feel connected to something bigger. A lot of people are probably glad (secretly) about how the votes went because their cause will get even more attention. If it stayed law everyone would be like "STFU about gay marriage already, it's legal!!"

Doc, speaking the truth.

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 10:42:59 AM »

I have seen how you look. Fatty. I don't believe you have money. Panhandler. I have seen your woman. Voice deeper than yours and more hair than you on your face.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 10:44:26 AM »

True dat.  Some people *love* a fight, no question...and many of those same people *want* to be persecuted, even though they're making $400,000/year and own a home in Hidden Hills.  Yeah, persecute ME! lol

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »
I think the technical term is bottom, Tre.  :)

Just killing some time until Maury drops DNA results.

Quality blast! lol 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 10:49:48 AM »

Epic need to learn how the quote feature works.

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »
Epic need to learn how the quote feature works.

My bad but you still got the point ok thanks.