Author Topic: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...  (Read 15285 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2008, 07:08:51 PM »
Adonis, just a question, would you consider me "obese?  ;D
A few weeks of eating 2000 calories will rip you up in no time.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »
A few weeks of eating 2000 calories will rip you up in no time.
I have actually never dieted before, never had the willpower, I always eat a ton of food, for getting leaner I always did cardio
and I think it backfired with eating away muscle tissue, I do feel "obese" and will start lowering my calories starting tomorrow  ;D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2008, 07:11:24 PM »
Why are you talking about "owning" TO?  I'm pretty sure he doesnt spend hours on a bodybuilding board or hours in the gym working on his physique.  

He's not trying to look good in BB terms, you are.  So if you "own him", which I don't think you can say from the pics, what is your point?
Valhalla awaits.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2008, 07:11:28 PM »
Furthermore, in my opinion, success is based more on intelligence.  I value brain power over brawn and money.  To each his own.

If you want to call Mr. Owens a success, then so be it.  I personally think Charles Darwin, Stephen Hawking, Benjamin Franklin, Gore Vidal, Nikola Tesla, Abraham Lincoln,Socrates are successful.

Terrel Owens would never be on my list.

What brain power do you have.  Are you comparing yourself to Darwin, Einstein and the others.  What have you done to prove yourself and help others with your enormous brain power.  What college did you get your masters from. What high level position do you hold in the Fortune 500 company you work for.  Please you brag about your brain power with no proof other than the constant cut & paste shit you put.  If value brain power so much over brawn why are you on a BB board and not a moderator on the Mensa site or a Keynote Speaker at Nasa seminars or whatever.  Please tell us

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »
Furthermore, in my opinion, success is based more on intelligence.  I value brain power over brawn and money.  To each his own.

If you want to call Mr. Owens a success, then so be it.  I personally think Charles Darwin, Stephen Hawking, Benjamin Franklin, Gore Vidal, Nikola Tesla, Abraham Lincoln,Socrates are successful.

Terrel Owens would never be on my list.

I understand where are you coming from here, TA.  However, you do also realize that this is YOUR value set...and is not any more noble than others.  Your value set is an integral and necessary component of the greater universe, but not any higher or lower than others.  

You value brain power over other priorities/realities because that is YOUR reality and an inherent strength.  Agreed?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »
hahaha

Putting Al Gore in the same category as Einstein, Darwin. LOL

Btw, TA, of all the people you consider successful how many of them spent hours a day arguing on BBy boards (or the equivalent)?  

The answer, judging by those you listed, is zero.  What does that say about you?
Valhalla awaits.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2008, 07:17:36 PM »
hahaha

Btw, TA, of all the people you consider successful how many of them spent hours a day arguing on BBy boards (or the equivalent)?  

The answer, judging by those you listed, is zero.  What does that say about you?

He said Gore Vidal. Equally embarrassing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »
Why are you talking about "owning" TO?  I'm pretty sure he doesnt spend hours on a bodybuilding board or hours in the gym working on his physique.  

He's not trying to look good in BB terms, you are.  So if you "own him", which I don't think you can say from the pics, what is your point?
Username "No One" made the claim. I just defended it.

Terrel Owens is a great football player and that is it.  I didn`t start the thread sunshine.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »
Gore Vidal may be better than Al Gore, but still doesnt belong in that list.  I've only read one of his works (Burr) and was not that impressed.
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »
TA

Do you think TO drinks 8-12 pepsi max's a day as well?  if he does not, should he?
Valhalla awaits.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2008, 07:21:30 PM »
Gore Vidal may be better than Al Gore, but still doesnt belong in that list.  I've only read one of his works (Burr) and was not that impressed.

Gore Vidal is an extremely impressive intellect.  His banter is still excellent, even at his advanced age.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2008, 07:24:12 PM »
hahaha

Gore Vidal spent hours arguing with the right wing his whole life and can now be found on www.huffingtonpost.com
www.truthdig.com
He also is on a few other forums arguing away and writing polemic essays.

My list of successful people is endless.  Terrel Owens seems to be missing though.  I don`t watch football or any sports so those type of people naturally would not make my list, unless they cross over into other realms so to speak.

I know Gearld Ford played football, he doesn`t make my list either though.  There are a lot of unknown people on my list, unsung heroes who have sacrificed so much for so little, particularly those involved in the fight for civil rights.

I just don`t value sports that much I guess.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2008, 07:24:50 PM »
Al Gore belongs on my list by the way.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2008, 07:24:56 PM »
Keith you have no place to talk about me or Adonis
you're 500 pounds
go lose some fucking weight before you die

Dude the fake picture is getting old.  And yes I can say what I want cause I can back up what i say unlike you who has never stepped foot in a gym until till you met Avesher.  You don't belong here.  We are just putting up with you cause you are easy to make fun.  Get that through you head

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »
Gore Vidal is an extremely impressive intellect.  His banter is still excellent, even at his advanced age.

Buckley's "I'll sock you in the God damn face" outbanters Vidal.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »
Dude the fake picture is getting old.  And yes I can say what I want cause I can back up what i say unlike you who has never stepped foot in a gym until till you met Avesher.  You don't belong here.  We are just putting up with you cause you are easy to make fun.  Get that through you head
these are real pictures of yourself
that YOU posted

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2008, 07:29:12 PM »
True Brilliance.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »
Where is Corky on your list?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2008, 07:31:45 PM »
Certainly possessed a tremondous intellect, whether one agrees with his analysis of most things.  There is no denying that.  

I wonder how many people on this board have any idea who he is.
Valhalla awaits.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2008, 07:31:48 PM »
Buckley's "I'll sock you in the God damn face" outbanters Vidal.

"I'll sock you in the God damn face" does nothing other than show Buckley's feathers getting ruffled.  He who gets loses it first, loses.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »
yes, well it fits in with his delusional personality.  He and AssHoletic are alot alike.  Under Achievers who try to convince themselves (and others) by attempting to belittle people who are successful and have accomplished things they have no way of ever accomplishing. Kind of like the Napoleon Complex short people have.  The sad thing is here are two guys who could have done something in their lives but would rather come on an internet board and try to convince people they will never meet they are above and beyond everyone.  Man I am sure glad I had the life I have had.  It makes these last several years more bearable.  Can you imagine when they get my age (if they make it).  That is a future I wouldn't want any part of or wish that on anyone.

QFT

Relentless

• Getbig IV

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2008, 07:35:51 PM »
"I'll sock you in the God damn face" does nothing other than show Buckley's feathers getting ruffled.  He who gets loses it first, loses.

Nah, he just knows when a jackoff needs to get popped.

Some call it wisdom.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2008, 07:35:58 PM »
Two more vids worth watching.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2008, 07:38:06 PM »
Nah, he just knows when a jackoff needs to get popped.

Some call it wisdom.

So wisdom is knowing when to "pop a jackoff?  I'm afraid this type of wisdom eludes me!