Author Topic: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...  (Read 15100 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 04:15:00 PM »
Kinda like how he is here Dwarfing this retard?

he's 6'3 220.

you are 5'6 a buck 60.

do you suffer from dwarfism?

were your parents in the employ of a circus sideshow?

welcome to the land of the owned, stickboy.

go eat another cheeseburger.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 04:16:40 PM »
I wonder if they follow the same arm routine.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 04:17:16 PM »
;)

Whats funny is how ignorant people are on here.  So because you are a little bigger that makes you better than Terrell.  Please oh please tell everyone how much you have accomplished in your life with this fantastic physique of yours.  I mean since you are the epitome of physiques you must have an unreal resume and list of achievements.  Please Apenis can you share these with us.  Your fans want to see.  Oh by the way everyone doesn't have to have big arms.  And your are very very far from being big.  You would be laughed out of a real gym with that body and attitude.  Those are facts.

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 04:17:27 PM »

all this coming from a guy who's gf is bigger than he is.

::)

irony at it's finest.

ARms looking HUUGE

::) ::)

gf,s arms are probably bigger

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 04:18:22 PM »
I am a little bit taller than Ronnie Coleman to be exact. Nearly 6 ft.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 04:18:39 PM »
ARms looking HUUGE

::) ::)

gf,s arms are probably bigger

maybe 'adonis' should ask jezebelle for her arm routine.
b

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »
this first pic of Terrel is photoshopped for sure....its unfortunate that the younger generation cannot tell what is real and what is fake anymore, furthermore there are no more appologies from Hollywood or the fashion industry for altering pics.

Its common place now and ridiculous. Madonna made it acceptable when she had her entire body completely recreated for a Vanity Fair cover and was unapologetic about it. Rachel Ray has had her entire body morphed for publicity photographs, so much so it is laughable.  Its just the way it is now.

The younger generation is fooled and they are the ones buying the products.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 04:20:19 PM »

photoshopped

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »

6 foot @ 160?

lol.

even better.

yeah, you'd really dwarf TO.

fucking retard
b

dayweed

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 04:20:52 PM »
Whats funny is how ignorant people are on here.  So because you are a little bigger that makes you better than Terrell.  Please oh please tell everyone how much you have accomplished in your life with this fantastic physique of yours.  I mean since you are the epitome of physiques you must have an unreal resume and list of achievements.  Please Apenis can you share these with us.  Your fans want to see.  Oh by the way everyone doesn't have to have big arms.  And your are very very far from being big.  You would be laughed out of a real gym with that body and attitude.  Those are facts.

I usually enjoy your posts but this one's a bit off..
I thought the purpose of this thread was to compare their physiques not what they've accomplished in life.
TA is more muscular than this Owens guy. Btw. there's greater things in life than being a football player (from the pics I assume that he is one).. well at least from my point of view.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 04:24:49 PM »

Ronnie would Dwarf Terrel Owens and I would Dwarf Terrel Owens and Ronnie Dwarfs me.

Simple as that.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 04:27:18 PM »

I thought the purpose of this thread was to compare their physiques not what they've accomplished in life.
TA is more muscular than this Owens guy. Btw. there's greater things in life than being a football player (from the pics I assume that he is one).. well at least from my point of view.

yes, much more muscular...and leaner too...

he's standing relaxed, not flexing like he's about to shit himself like adonis is in every photo he's posted of himself and he still gets owned.
b

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 04:29:07 PM »
he clearly owns T.O. jesus pick a better fucking example if you are trying to own TA. TA looks good no doubt, looks alot better then he did in mr getbig, perhaps he dieted down to much, or that was his first attempt at getting very low in bf.

but TO is a lanky black dude that is lean.

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »

he's standing relaxed, not flexing like he's about to shit himself like adonis is in every photo he's posted of himself and he still gets owned.

owns TA on soo many levels

dayweed

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 04:31:27 PM »

This pic is a composition of perfect light + pump + photoshop and still his arms and especially his delts look small. His chest isn't impressive either.. have a look at the non shopped pics in this thread , it gets even more obvious there.
Is Terrell Owens something like your hero or what ? This is a bodybuilding board and this guy is not a bodybuilder and certainly has not a very special physique.
But if you think that is impressive it certainly shows something about yours..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 04:31:52 PM »
this first pic of Terrel is photoshopped for sure....its unfortunate that the younger generation cannot tell what is real and what is fake anymore, furthermore there are no more appologies from Hollywood or the fashion industry for altering pics.

Its common place now and ridiculous. Madonna made it acceptable when she had her entire body completely recreated for a Vanity Fair cover and was unapologetic about it. Rachel Ray has had her entire body morphed for publicity photographs, so much so it is laughable.  Its just the way it is now.

The younger generation is fooled and they are the ones buying the products.

Even when they are told and shown that their heroes are indeed photoshopped, they will do everything to refuse it.  They hate the idea of their idol as being flawed or being simply human.  Idolphiles really meltdown when they realize that even their heroes are part of the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world and no different than anybody else.

Idolization is nothing more than bearing false witness and perpetuating a myth in the hopes of self-sanctification one day or possibly some kind of glory.  Syncophants are amusing.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 04:34:12 PM »
TA is right on the money about the pics being photoshopped. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 04:35:31 PM »
TA is the better bodybuilder.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 04:38:20 PM »
I have always enjoyed this story.

Andy Roddick was surprised to see that his arms and body were so big when he saw himself on the cover of Men’s Fitness magazine.  He then went on to write on his blog about the altered magazine cover.

The radical Photoshop arms race came to light last week on the Web site TMZ, which also carried the news that Roddick admitted he was quite surprised when he spied himself on the cover.

Aside from the serious bulk, he noted that a birthmark on his right arm had disappeared.

“I spent the last few weeks in Austin, Texas, really focused on my training and getting back into shape - but I’m pretty sure I’m not as fit as the Men’s Fitness cover suggests,” Roddick wrote on his blog, according to TMZ.

“Little did I know I have 22-inch guns and a disappearing birth mark on my right arm. I saw the cover for the first time when I landed after Rome [tournament]. It was pretty funny.

“I walked by the newsstand in the airport and did a total double take. I can barely figure out how to work the red-eye tool on my digital camera. Whoever did this has mad skills.

Pretty Watergate-deceptive when a fitness magazine is altering the body of it’s cover boy.  ‘Big Arms in 5 Easy Moves’?  5 Photoshop moves perhaps.

Neal Boulton, who was the editor-in-chief at the time, resigned for personal reasons about a week ago and was replaced by Roy Johnson. Boulton had approved the cover. At least one design consultant, Mary Anne Bulter, resigned after objecting to the practice and staff design director John Gilman is said to be on the brink of resigning, according to an insider.

Luckily people are losing their jobs and being held responsible for Roddick’s pseudo 22-inch guns.   There are thousands of gyms with tens of thousands of men with great bodies to be on the cover of health magazines.  The magazine industry however has quit using non-celebrities on their covers because they believe and probably do sell more copies with true celebrities on the front.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »
Here is some stiffer competition for TA...Adrian Peterson

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »
Say it ain`t so.

Men`s Fitness has a history of dramatically altering their covers!

Could it be.....Terrel.......Nah.  His arms are massive.  :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »

My point is why do people like him have to try and attempt to belittle someone else who obviously has the record to speak for itself.  Why does he attempt to this by comparing arms, chest or any bodypart.  TO has accomplished alot in his life without having huge arms or chest or whatever.  Not everyone has to have big muscles.  In fact it is ignorant for him to bring this up in regards to TO simply because TO plays a position where having big muscles would hurt him rather than help him.  How can someone who has done NOTHING in his life or with his body to put down people who have done things.  I find it amazing that people like him exist and waste their time.  Like the old saying "there are doers and there are talkers"  It is so obvious Apenis is a talker.  And another thing TO isn't a bodybuilder and you ask 100,000 people who's body would you rather have TO's or Apenis (who brags about being a bodybuilder) and 99,900 people will pick TO.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2008, 04:43:15 PM »
Even when they are told and shown that their heroes are indeed photoshopped, they will do everything to refuse it.  They hate the idea of their idol as being flawed or being simply human.  Idolphiles really meltdown when they realize that even their heroes are part of the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world and no different than anybody else.

Idolization is nothing more than bearing false witness and perpetuating a myth in the hopes of self-sanctification one day or possibly some kind of glory.  Syncophants are amusing.

I agree and am quite worried for some young people. I have a feeling eating disorders and low body image / self esteem must be on the rise because of photographs like these.

It is important that every parent out there sit down with their kids and show them the truth about pics in mags etc. (there are some sites out there dedicated to this)
before it is too late.

And your right I have noticed that people get mad and defensive when you show them that their idols are just normal humans, thats scary.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2008, 04:43:48 PM »
Vernon Davis could probably give TA a run for his money too.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2008, 04:45:44 PM »
Vernon Davis could probably give TA a run for his money too.

Apenis can't even win an online contest.  Too compare anyone with a half decent body to his is an insult to that person.