Author Topic: Test Prop..how long to get into my system?  (Read 1761 times)

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
Test Prop..how long to get into my system?
« on: November 18, 2008, 11:45:40 AM »
So for the past 2 years ive totally avoided any kind of Test! a few years ago during a course of sus and deca i felt a slight hard lump under my left nipple..i stopped my course that day i never went to the Doc's!! but for all i know i could have had it for years...anyway cut a long story short i went the Doc's a couple of weeks ago and she said it was nothing to worry about. I thought it was time to get back on! so as some of you know i was thinking of starting with Test Prop....so i started last Sat 15th,
how long does it take to get into my system to know if ill be ok on this course? iam taking Test Prop and Primo EOD. Thanks guys

4thAD

Re: Test Prop..how long to get into my system?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 11:50:44 AM »
You should notice prop in a few days. If your having gyno issues, gyno can be even more prevalent when using prop. Prop will aromatise more than the long estered testosterone's. Make sure you have an AI on hand. You will probably need it.

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »
so when do you think i would notice anything?...if it is a Gyno issue?! iam using Provirion 50mg everyday...ive got some Tamoxy to one side incase i feel i need it. Cheers 4th!

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 01:36:38 PM »
You should see a libido increase off of the first injection and then see strength increases at around day 4-6. With the prop ester, test levels will rise in a matter of hours as the ester chain is cleaved. I def think the lump is gyno. I would start the tamox now if you dont want future problems, and I would also invest in letro, or adex.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 01:42:07 PM »
One more thing. If you are sensitive enough to testosterone to the point you already have a lump, I don't think provirion alone will do the trick. Just be careful and watch closely for the signs. I would def get on the tamox at the first sign of nipples being puffy, sore, or even itchy. Provirion keeps the puffy sore nips down for me, but only on replacement doses. When on cycle I always use adex. Usually Monday Wednesday, and Friday will suffice.